Who is the greatest man on Earth?

Who is the greatest man on Earth?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/chillbox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man got an angry diaper wearing racist pederast feable minded old man into the most important position in the "greatest" country on Earth. He's gonna be worshipped for decades. Books should be written about this man and we should be looking for more leaders like this.

Not an American for sure

Is, not was. He'll come back some day, though...

Fake news

What a yurocuck you are sir.

if he kicks some muslim as for killing his ambassador, then ill respect him

That's as far as that claims goes. Give the man credit where credit is due. If anything he did America a favor. They are gonna go down but they'll probably learn a lesson.

you answered your own thread lad
there's no better than him
Australia respects and appreciates this man

I wouldn't say he the greatest man, but I'm sure if you look up Man in the dictionary you find his picture as a definition.

chat and shiet

dubtrack.fm/join/chillbox

I'm not posting my picture on Sup Forums

Why don't you suck his cock while you're at it, faggot?

Also Trump is a scared and confused pussy who would have no idea what to do with himself if he wasn't born loaded.

you mad bro?

/thread

Not really. Just kind of eye-rolly tbh.

Not even his daughter thinks he's a man let along a great man. This is a poor excuse for a man

I'm not posting his picture on Sup Forums

his daughter:
>You're...AH!! ...the man... OHH!! ...daddy!

Is more then likely how she says it.

Bad hair with a 1980's mullet, fake tan, fat, below average intelligence,compulsive liar type "Man"

Did you read the new york times article just written about people dying in Russia because the economy is so bad they are running out of vodka?

Over 40 people died, it cites people drinking window cleaners and methonol products. Not the best leadership when you can't even keep vodka on the shelves for your citizens.

>and yet he still going to be the President of the United States.

You must be a woman.

Because the greatest man on earth got him in that position.

>implying he isn't still on Earth
Do you think they blasted his body into fucking space when he died or something?

Well can't argue that. haha

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I'm getting a bonner just looking at this

Yeah Hilary is the greatest man on earth. She really just handed trump the victory.

Honestly I'd rank Putin and his government as far worse than ISIS, and probably on the level of Stalin.

Literally commits treason

It's ok. They got Trump into the white house so that he'd boost their economy. In 10 years America will be nearing the drain and states will be seceeding. And in 10 years, Russia will be an unstoppable super power that will dominate the world by force.

no even sure is she is human.

and the Rust Belt still won't have their jobs back

Putin, Kim Jong-un, Trump, Hugo Chavez, Nicolás Maduro, Bashar al-Ásad... They are all the same...

An idiots over the control of an idiot people.

This man right here knows the plan

BUHAHAHAHAHA. Right, comrade!

Russia is sliding into the shitchute faster than the US. Ruskies will be lucky to have pictures of bluejeans by then, let alone the real thing.

Mr shithead