Hey Sup Forums, so last night I took some photos of my sister, let's call her "petal", and I...

Hey Sup Forums, so last night I took some photos of my sister, let's call her "petal", and I. We've been sexual for a few years now, and her 18th bday was a few days ago. So I asked her if I could take pics and post on here, she said go for it. I was going to post them, but then I fucking chickened out. My older cousins both use Sup Forums and I'm terrified they'll recognize her. I realize now that after years of wincest threads, I owe Sup Forums REAL wincest. Now I can't be arsed to write a greentext of our entire history, maybe some other time, but I'd like to know if you guys would want more of this? If so let me know, again this is 100% real, and I know almost everybody won't believe it but yea. Image dump and basic wincest thread. Thanks for the fap material Sup Forums, I am not a cuck, only paying my dues.

thanks cuck

Just realized they are all sideways. If anyone wants to fix that you have my thanks.

Bamp

keep them going fam
prove you're related.

Thanks user

post greentext you faggot, who cares if they think it's you
you are posting the photos anyway

keep posting faggot op

bump

Got any more?

Keep posting

Bump

obviously not related. no ones going to go out of their way to fuck their family member if they are a fatty. thats just too far.

bump

Full frontal

Fake

Moarrrrrr

OP here

1. Without giving out personal info, which I am not going to do, I can't prove relation. Youll just have to take my word for it.

2. Greentext is way too time consuming. I'll write one later tonight probs.

3. All of my other photos, with me being on my mobile device, seem to be too large. What do?

4. She isn't fat, but the photo to prove that is too big, ironic I know.

take a screenshot of you fucking screen user, this is beginner level shit.

OP are you fucking 12? Save them to your comp, open in MS paint, resize and flip to make them the right way. FFS I learned this when I was 8.

What I do if I need to Shrink the file size is I send that shit to myself over Facebook. They compress the image so it's small enough to send over the chans

This

OP here, fuck off way too much work. I'll find another way around it. Maybe if someone had a Dropbox, or somewhere else I can upload em from my phone?

Moar

Good idea
You're the real MVP
OP is gunna deliver just gimme a few minutes

dropbox is free fam.

More pics fag

Make sure it's mobile 2. Idk if PC does shit different

TBH she's a PAWG IMO FAM
ONE LUV HOMIE

Hopefully this works. Proof she's got a tiny sexy waist perfect for gripping

Do you ever squirt your sperms in her pussy hole user?

plugging in your charger to your laptop is too much work? holy shit is breathing too much work as well?

Actually, she tells me all the time she has this weird craving for me to cum inside her. I do it like once or twice a month and it's amazing! She's not on the pill and I never wear condoms so she has to grab plan Sup Forums. Which is why it's so rare, that shits expensive.

Show tits

keep it coming

show us face with eyes blurred

Sorry no tit shots. She's really self conscious about her boobs (she shouldn't be they're double d and amazing no lie)so she didn't let me take pictures of those, but that's it. Sorry Sup Forums.

I want to believe

just be wary that plan b doesn't always work.

if you cant afford the normal pill just bust a nut in her ass

To prove this is real doesn't she need to have something like "MY BROTHER FUCKS ME" written on chest? Otherwise your just some faggot posting pics of his girl.

We'll, I'm not lying so. I like to think about it like this. A lot of people are in incestious relationships, just nobody talks about it. I did my final on it, and it's a lot more common then you think. I really am lucky though to have like a sis kink and be able to fuck my sis. I honestly count my blessings every time I'm inside her. Op here btw, LAST PHOTO SORRY IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE LET ME KNOW AND ILL BE BACK ON LATER

Only white people do this shit. Kill yourselves.

Guess your the only one here that doesn't know

Of course we want more, what the hell are you thinking

I cant wait until you end up knocking her up and her dumb ass will decide to keep the imbred piece of shit. People like you deserve to be wiped off the planet.

OP here, honestly I didn't think of that. I will do that next time. I know like everybody is going to shit on me for this lol, I just really wanted to be the first OP to actually deliver real shit, like real wincest.

Get a spread pussy/asshole shot for later boss

Can we see her feet?

Lol sure.

We are both for abortion, they are parasites. We won't be wiped off, it's the regal and royal thing to do.

You da real MVP, fuck the haters bro

This guy is jelly

Yo Op i believe you homie and you got me diamonds... Any chance you can kik me? My kik is Dontbemirin

Give us tits

Jealous of fucking your own inbred country bumpkin sister? Yea no thanks I have enough confidence to actually talk to women outside of my extended family.

Yea sure bro, I'll add you. Give you some fresh content tonight. Spread my tale Sup Forumsro.

So mad.

Here's a creep shot of her early that day haha, only did it to prove to her how easy it was. She didn't even see me. This is the last thing I have, sorry Sup Forums.

Plan b is extremely unhealthy to use more than a few times in a lifetime, dumbass. Stop making your "sister" take it or enjoy giving her longterm hormone problems.

please post green text tonight

I don't give a fuck. I'm enjoying myself, and she doesn't need to know that ;D

Will deliver!

Op kik me too happierwhenhappy

And this is precisely why your sister will end up killing herself of clinical depression in less than a decade. Congrats OP.

Nah dude, I'm kidding. We already know the dangers of Plan Sup Forums but we can't get her on the pill because we don't have insurance ATM. Im fucking with ya mate.

Different guy
I get ya bro just banter. It doesn't matter what smucks on the internet think its literally not worth the effort telling a stranger "Oh I know about the health risks I care about her blah blah"
What they think -doesnt- affect anything so have some fun with it.

The hormones arent the problem, its the fact that youre psychologically manipulating her to want and need your affection. So when shes older no other mans affection will be as good as yours. So you, her brother will be the constant comparison. People will find out, and surely once you move onto a real woman (hopefully) she wont be moving onto a real man, because youre her corner stone of what a man should be.

At least some people on Sup Forums are rational.

Convinced her to post boobs.

Lol rational is not fucking your sister, dont think you can use that word correctly ever again in your lifetime. How hypocritical.

I know you are making this sound like a bad thing, but that sounds like the cutest damn thing ever. OP here btw, but that's adorable. Also she's 18, she can make her own decisions, she made the first move anyways.

Come on, op. Post a pic of her after you cum in her. Pls.

It'd be fucking hilarious if you got her pregnant imagine it, kek.

There isn't an incorrect use of the word rational, it's all opinion anyways. You probably jack off to furries and I'm not into that. Everyone has their thing man, lemme live boi.

please message me on kik when green text is up

@trendy_joel

Lmao that makes it even worse, that means you have to have the will to not want to fuck your sister you fucking autistic retard. That means shes going to cling to you even more, you might find that shit cute now that youre 15 but when youre an actual man being clingy is certainly not cute. I cant wait till you tell your first girlfriend who you lost your virginity too, lmfao o wait youll never be able to tell anyone and will literally have to live this down your entire life.

More pics!!!

It would be absolutely terrifying but would make a great story. Op approves.

I fuck my girlfriend, the fact you even bring in deluded shit such as furries tells everyone how fucked up you really are. Are furries your 2nd favorite thing to beat your dick to beside your sister?

Let the good years keep rollin ;P

Post pics of your gf or she isn't real. probs uggo

That is most certainly an incorrect use of the term, its not fucking logical to fuck your sister. Logic is not an opinion, this is how fucking retarded you are.

See like this guy, you answer seriously and he answers seriously back and you get a discussion going and after however long you talk, its all completely pointless the second the browser closes.
So don't engage them seriously. Say shit to upset them and make them fume when they get away from the computer.
THATS a real effect you can have on someone.
I'm currently bullying someone on reddit because they made a comment I didn't like. A new DM every day for the past week insulting him and now he's starting to respond getting upset lmao. Takes me 5 seconds to type and I forget about it until later but that fag who lives for upvotes is crying to me to leave him alone.

yawn

now tell me how much you want to fuck her ass and dont lie to yourself either.

Can we get a spread legs shot op?

lmao thats the point, i wont remember this thread 5 minutes after its off the board, OP will think about this for the next 3 weeks.

My sisters ass is better though, no doubt. You lose bro. I'll stick with my hot piece of ass that's related to me.

you mean the non existant ass on your 'sister'? yea.... no doubt bro keep that stick.

Fake

i'd still fuck both your sisters

Lol that's the whitest white girl pancake ass I've ever seen, get fucking rekt ples thnk u

Come on OP CUM IN HER we want to to see that

Me again.
I also have a sister with Bella sexual tension going on. I've never done anything lewd to her but all of a sudden starting last year she's always coming into my room and fucking around on my bed and wants to do stuff together all the time. They guys don't get it acting like its a meaningless fling and she's the victim blah blah.
Meanwhile everyday they come into creep threads like "aw yeah that's a nice teen ass in those pants I'd face fuck her to death". Regardless of how it ends, the relationship between you and your sister is one of the best you're ever going to have, and its the random slots you have to wade through that don't mean shit. These jealous niggers have had so few relationships with emotion connection they can't imagine *shocker* a brother and sister are going to have one of the closest imaginable.

Stfu you bullshit spewing fucktard.

What? OP will remember some dumb faggot talking shit about stuff he doesn't understand? You have a huge egotistical thing going on and that's OK but no one is going to remember your posts, they'll just remember a guy fucking his sister, and OP especially isn't gonna think about you while his sister slurps his knob.

lol not even me and other people agree, just dwell on the fact that youre the lowest type of parasitic human being on the planet. ill be forgetting about you in less than 3 minutes.

Thank you man, someone fucking gets it. We have the perfect relationship, and I've never been happier. I'm just sharing because I felt it only fair. You guys are the best. Love ya'll even the trolls.