Her page on fb is Ashley Marie Davis: Pet Sitter & Dog Walker - Georgia

Her page on fb is Ashley Marie Davis: Pet Sitter & Dog Walker - Georgia.

Her number is (470)-558-9485.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jeff-markum/2016/12/this-petsitter-accused-of-animal-abuse-is-still-on-the-loose-and-her-victims-might-never-recover/
animallaw.info/statute/ga-cruelty-cruelty-animals
agr.georgia.gov/animal-cruelty-faqs.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NYPA

Where are you from? Saw this shared on one of the local pet groups on facebook a day or two ago.

Doggo thinspiration.

Fuck that buddy, you don't want to do anything.

I will.

Gonna' record it for Sup Forums

who gives a shit about dogs

we won't stop this dog from being killed

Is she starving this fucking dog??? Wtf

can we have moar proof that they're an animal abuser that pic could be from anything

Fuck her.

the dog was recovered by the original owner, so no doggo will be fine

>the dog was recovered

Problem solved thread over

Fucking retard OP wasting our time

Yeah fuck her.

lets send a bunch of those free wake up calls to her phone. annoying as fuck. nothing I hate more than animal abuse

NYPA

Just out of curiosity: she has children or a living mother?

Story please?
I hate it when you just post shit with no context.

NYPA
/thread

those four letters ruined Sup Forums

If you don't want to help then gtfo

thoughtcatalog.com/jeff-markum/2016/12/this-petsitter-accused-of-animal-abuse-is-still-on-the-loose-and-her-victims-might-never-recover/

NYPA

stick around for a minute, I'll find the full post on fb. I'm not OP but it was shared somewhere on my timeline earlier today so.

ninjad

Found her fb, shes getting a lot of hate
The phone number op posted is her public one so not much help there

Any validity on that last comment?

We sent an official

Not sure if this is her real page no, but She posted in march and shared shit in may, might be real

animallaw.info/statute/ga-cruelty-cruelty-animals

agr.georgia.gov/animal-cruelty-faqs.aspx

Report persons to the local law enforcement agency and the animal control office, if one exists in the area. Report to the municipal or county police department or county sheriff's department using the non-emergency number, unless the alleged perpetrator is actively involved in an act that threatens an animal's life. If you suspect that other crimes (e.g., illegal drug activity or gambling) are involved, be sure to report this as a part of the call.

NYPA

Sorry, what is NYPA?

hey you faggot cucklord, I do what I want when I want.
I don't need your shitty permission.

Dude shut the fuck up already. You are literally just a fucking nuisance. No one here finds you cool or funny for being such a samefag bitch. Theres your attention are you happy now?

Board sure has gone to shit.

reported
NYPA

The literal cancer of Sup Forums, or you could just call it one of the major reasons no raids happen anymore.

The cancer calls other things cancer, and so it spreads

Not your personal army

We should all rally behind this white knight who is defending the focus of Sup Forums as a tool for justice.

Join him in his righteous quest to report all people who don't adhere to the mantra NYPA.

c'mon Sup Forums lets all join in! Together we can report them all!