Hey gang so i have a medical question. after some asphyxiation these red dots appeared on my face...

hey gang so i have a medical question. after some asphyxiation these red dots appeared on my face, anyone know what they are and how i can get rid of them?

other side

it's not acne though i can't pop them. with a hand

Show your tits

they are popped blood vessels they will go away naturally in a day or 2 nothing to be worried about you can try to put a hot rag over your face that may speed up the process and since i helped can i see ass or tits of you? lol

Tits, oh, and I would eat cum out of you

I've actually had this happen before I'll gladly help if you want Kik me John.scott22

This, but I think it'll take more than a day or two. Just capillaries though, no biggie.

Broken blood vessels from the pressure building up in the capillaries. It will fade in a day or so. Tell everyone you've been ill and vomiting... it can cause the same thing..

burst blood vessels, kinda like little bruises all over your face, they'll fade away in a few days

Its burst blood vessels. I get the same thing when I have SVT attacks and bear down.

How could you not guess this, dummy?

Google rosacia. Now tits to show thanks.

if it's from asphyxiation you busted capillaries from the pressure in your face. Look at autopsies of dead bodies via strangulation and shit. The pressure causes a similar effect

thanks

take a huge hot load of c*m on your face lol

L*L!!!

hot

now send more pics to show thanks

Wrong date, but nice diddies.

It will heal soon, the actual question is, why have you been choked?

ur kik picture looks like that guy that killed ppl cause girls thought he was ugly

that's just a some popped capillaries in your face
it should resolve itself in a few days
though if you begin get pain in your head you should see the ER its result of popping in thebrain

Getting on with the point you really should be
the picture of health quite soon at least in the
Foreseeable future you are in no danger now
Or otherwise.

now read the first letter of each line

bc it's hot

already posted tits, i know the rules

i started typing this between playing vidya around the second post, didn't realize you'd posted it until after the fact.

nice tits BTW

I am the supreme gentleman

hey op can we get more pics, just waiting for thread to 404 at this point

i don't really feel like it im suffering from post sex diahrea and nausea so im just watching tv in a hotel room

Nice boobies OP

dumbass, there is a reason why the rule is tits 1st, help only after that

fucking newfags

just post it fuck your diarrhea you whiny bitch

do u know how annoying it is to have liquid shit spew out of ur asshole YOU TRY NOT WHINING

smear cum on it , has great healing powers

imagine you are a syrian immigrant, coming from syria your dad has joined isis, and your mom is killed by isis, as you go you feel the deprivation of water, and fear. and then when you get their, some heros shoot the hell out of you and the rest of the world laughs at your barbarities. what im getting at here is your problems are nominal your tits are nice so more tits.

op, you're cute
post more

Cystic acne. Ice it to reduce the redness. Wash face twice a day with a soap that contains glycolic acid. Use an oil-free moisturizer. Change towels and pillow cases often.

less is more

would you post a pic of your armpits?
armpit fetish here

Petechial hemorrhaging.

dont do that

face fetish here, post more face pics.

Petechiae - find a different fetish and they'll go away.

thats so weird

armpit fetish?

heck no joe!! i'm not an idiot

not even my fetish and fapping to this

post stomach please. checking for dots

here's some help, when u nut post pics- thats my fetish

>after some asphyxiation these red dots appeared on my face, anyone know what they are and how i can get rid of them?
stop being melodramatic and eat something bitch, youre not special and the children in africa would kill to be able to turn down food

what does it have to do with my eating habits hahahaha

whose taking the picture?

op do you masturbate a lot?

daaaamn

self timer. i put it on a chair

i would say masturbation and reckless driving are my 2 main past times

this brings me to my last question, why the hell are you so skinny i doubt i could cup that shit even if i tried. eat something please friendo.

No ass though cmon

op im fappin, fyi

How tall are you? Could be model. Any doggystyle or ass pics?

moar plox

sorry i really like being skinny, it's easier to throw me around that way

Luvs me sum skeltal girls
You have mind control over food ?

>asphyxiation
play it off if you want, im sure some sickos will give you the attention your looking for but just know that some people in the world dont have a choice to not eat yet here you are on the ch0nnel complaining about your self inflicted wounds from not eating

you make me so sick , im not even sure I want to see the rest of your bony pale ass

Do you do anal?

can u take a pic of yourself with both hands behind your head

Do you have a Kik or Snapchat ????

my gf is hotter than you but I would still cheat

low quality bait

...... asphyxiation means choking.... nothing to do with food

ya

Real question right here

lol truuu

whatever you say fatty

low energy post

Sharpie in popper

op can you make a vocaroo file of you doing a masturbation instruction?

>fatty

what is your obsession with weight/eating?

Take a pic of your feet.

Are you into daddy/little girl fantasy? You look like you like being submissive and dicked down

i think that just means you're unhappy with your relationship

op sorry this turned into a fap thread, but dam u hot

Op, don't mind them. Your body is great, really much easier to deal during sex, move, put in new positions, etc.
I worry about how long were you choked to get these dots. Maybe past safe point?

i didn't really expect anything else from Sup Forums im really bored so it's nice to get some attention

requesting bent over ass spread
for the stiffmeister

thanks 4 concern user, im not really sure im still learning my limits, i came tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Only have the 2 clamps?

Why would you even worry about those red dots when you got a smokin hot body b?

does ty know about this?

can we see that please?

Wet like wata

well you aren't wrong

Post picks of hotter gf

op do you like aggresive guys?

You should help fix that

yeah but they're not mine, also here's a nude with armpit incase armpit fetish guy is lurking

Nice

im a semi-pro gamer op, tall and lean, my click speed is 8 times per second, does this turn you on?

this is op, bump for that

Same boat user, same boat...

armpits appreciated

Do girls like guys who are really aggressive? I don't think so...

no, i like a nice gentleman who can sometimes just slap me around a bit