So my neighbours just asked me if I would mind watching their cats this weekend while they are out of town for...

So my neighbours just asked me if I would mind watching their cats this weekend while they are out of town for Christmas eve until boxing day evening. They offered me $20 to come over twice a day and feed the cats at breakfast and dinner. I would've done it for free, but they insisted so whatever. They invited me in, showed me where the food dishes are, and how much to feed them.

The best part of all this is that their 22 year old daughter's room is in the fully furnished basement, which is conveniently where the food dishes are. So Sup Forums, what should I do while in the basement with free reign over the house?

Just looking for ideas of stuff to do. Will probably post a thread while there one day this weekend. Dubs decides.

search the place up and down for electronics that could have pics on them, steal and share

Clean and re arrange furniture, or move things like an inch different just to mess with them

Saw a desktop in her living room area, and no doubt there will probably be a laptop. Just have to hope they aren't password locked.

Print out random pictures of dicks and hide them in corners, under mats, mattresses, couch cushions, etc.

Hi, I'm Dan, and I have a few ideas: cum in every pair of panties, daughters and mothers. Don't forget to steal at least one pair from each if they have a surplus. Wear several on your head just for kicks while there.

Kill one of the cats, put the body in the daughters drawerer, call them and say a cat is missing and you can't find it.

Write "OP is a faggot" with red paint on one of the walls

Do your job and leave their shit alone you filthy mongrel.

feed the cats then an hero yourself in the basement faggot

You only feed cats once a day.

Cum on/in as many things of hers as possible.
If dubs or higher, you must obey.

easy to bypass with an iso on a usb

Hidden cameras! Live feeds of them fucking, taking shits, and showering

I know this family OP is catsitting for and they do have hidden cameras throughout the house
including basement.

Cum in her hygiene products. Best ones are shampoo / lotion.

Sure you do. What state do we live in then?

I second this

find daughters panty drawer, open take pics and post

It starts with an N

Well that narrows it down ... dumbass

Check for cameras. Odds are there are a few. One for each room. Don't be a fucking autist and just assume they don't have it. Check. Check twice. Then if everything is fine proceed to do everything your balls desire. You guys ever get that feeling when you're doing something you probably shouldn't and you get a nice cold feeling in your balls? Feelgoodman.

I would expect security cams. Because I always have security cams when I'm away. Live stream. So I can watch live as my house sitter jerks off in my panties.

Share pics of the girl and mother on here OP , then their panties/thongs. Check for computer nudes or some shit.

He's playing the odds. But he is still wrong.

This. lots of covert shit...I've placed a few. LCD clocks, for example. Most need to be plugged in, though there are a few more obvious looking wireless battery models out there (like nest or belkin)

look for the hamper dude..

I second this.

cunt did you even think about cameras in the house

Would you be stupid enough to let the creepy neighbor guy into your house without cameras? Because I would be willing to bet that you are much creepier to people than you apparently think.

just search the 'zon for 'covert camera' so you can see the variety. ignore the portable ones, they won't last more than a few hours, but the plug in the wall shit is what you need to look for, casually

No. OP is a creepy autist.

doubt he appears to them that way.."user" has probably been mowing lawn for them for years and is trusted.. otherwise they obviously woulda asked one of the hot daughters friends to do it

OP here, for those of you warning me about cameras, the daughter has only been living there for a couple months, and the only way they would have the cameras is if she installed them. I will do a quick sweep on the first day, but am pretty confident in saying its safe.

not even needed, there are plenty of other ways to get through with next to no effort and no trace.

Install spy cams in hot daughters room and bath. Post results on /b

we expect a follow-up post later filled with win: panties (with stains), sex toys soiled by you, whatever could be considered win in the situation...

you're failing to realize that the crime itself is probably going to be monitored by these faggots going on vacation. OP just wait for them to come back and then rape all the women in the family at gunpoint. kill the men. then kill yourself. top kek the end.

My brother got a felony and went to jail for around 10 years for that, it's too easily discoverable. Just get on the computer, OP

This

expect one probably boxing day morning around 8am EST

this is probably the best option. they probably didn't leave a nanny cam or anything in their bathrooms

Install a stand alone web cam hidden somewhere in her bedroom then share live stream with all of us, you must do this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I was in a similar situation. I just ended up stealing a few of the daughters panties from the hamper to fap with.

Bring a bunch of prostitutes and fuck them on the couch and jizz everywhere like a fireman.

Rolling

You better hope they don't have a nanny cam

freeze your jizz into icecubes, and mix them in with their icemaker

Look for hidden cameras.
Cover them.
Please urself

Laugh

Yes!! I got dubs

Hang yourself.

roll

He does this, they'll see watch the footage and notice somethings up when their screens go black. They'll rewatch the footage and see him covering the cameras. Super suspicious. Be smart. Don't be a retard.

You live in Canada & I'm calling his cell now.

I came just to say this too

Sniff her panties

Do what you want OP. I hope you end up getting rammed by Bubba in prison.

I would notice something different in my room right off the bat.

>Only dubs in the thread
>The most retarded, basic idea all thread
>Then hits dubs again bragging about it

Remember to check for hidden cams if you're gonna do some shit OP you never know

If you find hidden cams, fuck with them and do a thorough cleaning of the entire house.

Most likely the girl will bring the laptop with her
I'd suggest looking in the hamper for some prime used undies
I wouldn't take them. If she notices a pair missing, won't take long to zero you down.
What you could do is if you're ballsy is shred em up and just take the crotch and anus part and claim the cats tore em up

Use a feather duster when you search for the cameras so if they see you snooping it can be explained away as you being a good house sitter

She probably did laundry and took them with her like a normal person would do.

She won't bring her dildoes with her ;)
>Well, maybe one for the road.

>22
>daughter

She's probably a disgusting mess like most girls that age.
Dubdubs chekchekd

Post pics of the daughter's panties >if she left them< and her mom's also. Don't forget to check for dildoes or any pleasure toys.

That's possible if her mommy takes care of that.
She is 22 still living at home.
But if she's in charge of her own laundry, there's no way she's gonna bother doing it before a trip.

Search for condoms and make holes with a needle

find one of these in any of the bathrooms. fap into it. of course your boys will die on contact but the fact that your jizz has been inside one of the women in that house will give you keks when you see them around the neighborhood.

Put bubblegum over lense of all hidden cameras. Then take a huge shit on the living room floor.

Post pics of the girl's/mom's sex toys and take pics of their pamper.

This is why I have cameras. I'd kill you if I saw someone doing shit in my house while I trust you. Dead man.

Pretend like you're trying to find some cat nip, cat toys, cat food.... Whatever cat shit then search all drawers until you've found the one, then secretly take one and kek all over it in the bathroom. Doubt they have cams. In the restrooms.

Get an external battery, microSD, and small cam, place it somewhere in the room with a good view and report back to Sup Forums. Say you think you dropped your spare keys or something to retrieve it later

I've done this before with an ex's friend. Hated her. She would always talk shit about me to my fucking girlfriend, and then just fucking smile at me and say hi like she didn't have it out for me. Anyway, one day we were all hanging out at her place drinking. Cards against humanity, that truth or dare app for adults on her phone, classic uncomfortable millenial faggot shit. Everyone was at least 4 stiff drinks in... except yours truly. I knew it was the night for some revenge. For some really crazy faggotry. See, my ex told me

>oh hey user, slutniggerlover wants to see if you wanted to hangout with us for her going away party.

>I'd fucking love to babe.

The party was planned a month in advance so I had a month to fap into a bottle. I had to refuse my disgusting ex a couple time to maintain a high enough sperm count to keep my boys viable. Every night. Shoot, and freeze. Shoot, and freeze. The bottle got heavy after a week. My cold children. 30+ days. 30+ loads.

Anyway long story short everyone got fucking trashed and around 2 am when the lurkers shuffled out and it was just my gf and her friend and me I went to the fridge, emptied the jizz bottle into her hygenics. Don't know how, but sure enough 4 months later my bitch gets a text that she her friendo was pregnant.

I kek'd for 2 years.
2 fucking years guys.

Then, I found out she hung herself in her bathroom because she has no idea how she got pregnant short of being raped.

I laughed for a couple more years after that.
Every single candle lit vigil.
Every single time my cumdumpster cried over her dead friend.
I laughed.

It's 2016 now. I have a new gf and she has NO friends. NO friends. Just as it should be.

>THE END

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Guarantee they have you on video. Almost impossible to find multiple "nanny cams".

You misspelled autistic bro