Get paid $100 to fuck her once with her into it or $1000 to all-you-can-rape over 24 hours. you decide

get paid $100 to fuck her once with her into it or $1000 to all-you-can-rape over 24 hours. you decide.

I've got enough money to be happy. No thanks.

$100 easy

Ill take the rape. get more money and more sex

i would fuck her for free
u got any nudes?

ill take the latter option

ass, throat or pussy for that $100?

how would you do it?

dress her up like Harley Quinn.
Make her call me Mr. Jay.

would you make her dress as harley for her domination? what would you do to her?

Rape

I'll pay 100 to rape her

>her

Feet?

ill throw in her mom for another $100. how do you rape them?

I loved him on Kids in The Hall

This girl is such a troglodyte, the fuck man? How does this happen?

I would pay $1,000 to rape her

usually with a couple surgeries at johns hopkins and a lifetime of hormone therapy.

Are you saying I get paid 100to fuck and she's into it or I PAY 1000 to rape her? Or do I get paid either way?

Better pics and ill give you a story

how? ill lower the price for the right experience

If I choose rape can she press charges afterwards?

I don't know about her mom but I'd destroy her asshole make her wear mascarra so it can run down her dumb fucking face while pulling her whore hair while insuting her and telling her how she should be thankful a man is even touching her ugly pathetic body then I'd throat fuck her while telling her to maintain eye contact I'd slap the fuck out of her full force at least 5 times everytime if even a split second if the problem persists I'd spank her ass with a crop 20 times full strength

what an ugly fuckin family lel

I'll do the 24 hour rapefest, and turn down the money. Well done rape is its own reward.

Cuz why would I pay to rape someone? And who would I be paying?

Wish I had the stamina for 24 hours.
Her mom is sexy enough. Might type up how later.

no. what do?

paid either way. pays more to rape her since it'll be harder to do

her? you mean him? thats a trap

Honestly would love to keep her for a long time starving her so she can at least be a skinny whore for me shed have a strict dress code

Then I'd take the 100 that I can't in turn be raped over because I raped this bitch for money. Plus I don't think rape would be any fun at all. On either end.

what would it be? how would you use her?

what a catfish

>thats a trap
God damn it Sup Forums you can't call trap on everything that's not a 6 or higher

We can and we will

Hmm.... U might be on to something here. Seemed to be usual Sup Forums shit at first, but pic related may be OP

She takes off shorts and rubs her pussy with the bat, showing me her flabs. I get aroused enough to grab her and 180 spin her, shove her to bed, get on top and grope her huge fat tits. i rip her shirt off and plunge my dick into her pussy. I breathe down her neck like a maniac, she turns her head to face me and my mouth engulfs hers. Here baby face and chubby body cant handle my speed, power, or my aggression. I fuck her doggystyle til she overflows.

No consequences? First I would pin her down on her face and fuck her asshole, all while I tell her how much of a whore she is. Then I'd force her onto her back and stuff my cock into her cunt. She'd beg me to pull it out but I'd just force her onto me. Then I'd fill her hole with my semen and watch as she cried and tried desperately to dig it out of her. And finally I'd make her clean my cock with that pretty little mouth of hers, all while telling her that she's a good little slut. Rinse and repeat.

Sumtymez bitches just Sup Forums ugly tho

kek'd a little

I would buy a huge 20 inch long round dildo and choke her hard and fast using all of it while calling her a dumb ugly whore all the while spitting on her face I'd keep a bucked for whenever she threthrew up and make her drink it all then puke her again and again

Since it's all you can rape, do you have to rape her at all? I'd rather take the $1000 and be on my way

please say more of her as harley

kek

Is she retarded or something?

I went to high school with this cross-eyed chick, thick glasses, braces...really her yearbook pic was the worst out of the entire school at the time. Even her name was kek.

Ran into her about two decades later, and she grew into the hottest milf I ever saw. Damn, missed the train on that one...

Would smash for free if she's into it. Maybe like a role play type rape but not for real rape

What??????

Sorry

Oh sweet lord, it's the other true oldfag of Sup Forums...

I'd smash her chromosomes back into place

I using "this" as a generic pronoun, not the bitch in this thread, but looked similar, only worse glasses and seriously cross-eyed

I'd hit it for free, but since I need moniez plox, I'll take the $1000, blow my wad and spend the next 23:57 filling up my Amazon shopping cart

Howard Stern?

???

She sure is an angsty looking cutie.

If she was at least nice, you wouldn't need to pay me, but, as I'm all about gangbangs and orgies, I'd like to see her hogtied and used by multiple men. Filled with cum in every hole and pissed on after.

On my own, I'd fuck her in public areas. Bite her, make her want to scream, but she'd be trying to stay quiet.

Then have her walk around said area with a remote vibrator in her, as my cum leaks out.

...would be good times.

Pigtails, braces, AND big titties? That's the God damn trifecta for me. I'd be REAL rough with this bitch but she would enjoy it. Slap her God damn lips off and choke the fuckin light out of her eyes and release just before she passes out. End with cum way up in this bitches pussy.

Right? Where the fuck is OP? How do I get in on this bitch?

How much to rape the whole family?

I fear OP has left us to go rub one in. I really think OP was pic related.

If so, pls come back OP. I want you. I want to use the fuck out of you.

tell me how you would do it. have a mom, brother and cousin the right age

mom and aunt too. threesome rape? how and how much?

Show bikini and butt and ill give you the rape story of a lifetime.

Are you the girl in the pic? Because I'd fuck the hell out of you.

OP if that's you kik me with timestamp and face @420_memes (made it a long autistic time ago)

Meh...

Love to make mom eat her pussy and then force my dick in her teen ass

nice dubs

cute. would do for $100 easy. Hell would do for free if it came down to it. Would do whatever I could to her

ill give you my snap for that story

I'd shoot load after load into your mouth, using your pigtails like handle bars. I'd also be using them while you're bent over.

Shit if you hmu on kik I'll tell you lots of stories

I'll give you my kik if you'd hmu too.

I dont want the snap. Kik sure. Now lil fucktoy, give me some cleavage and ill start typing. My dick is hard as diamonds and ready to rip your virgin teen ass open

Just you, if it is you, but I ain't typing out a step by step on Sup Forums. Gotta be 1 on 1.

fake....

SHE HAS A MOUTH, SHE HAS BREASTS, SHE HAS A VAGINA, SHE FITS THE GENETIC DEFINITION OF A WOMAN, GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

She also is cute, has braces, and is a bit thicker.

All pluses.

at this point, she is above my league.

Definitely looks like the kind of girl I can kick it with on a Friday night with some Netflix, but have her tied up and fucked for several hours on Saturday while being broadcasted online, and no one would have a clue when going out for a nice meal on Sunday.

Then do it all over again next week.

its rape. she doesn't need to be in your league

$40 an hour isn't really worth all that labour

Can I take the $1000 and just make love to her. She would expect the rape, wouldn't get it, and would feel like she was mentally raped

I'mma take a stab and say OP is not the girl, but rather the girl's boyfriend. He wants to hear what deranged things we'd do to her because he's a cucky little bitch that can't get his dick up enough to use and abuse her himself.

That's the most swede cuck post I've ever seen.

I'd fuck your asshole until I could fit the handle of the bat in there. Then I'd fuck her pussy, and play with her tits. I'd finish in her mouth, just because I love girls with braces. The pigtails would help.

OP i dont need the money

or that chubby pussy that smells like a four day old burrito from taco bell

C'mon OP, give us more. I want to finish to her, but I need more.

tell me how you rape her and her family and ill post the bra mirror shot i have

Well if tie her up and hold a gun to her head and make her mom eat her teenage pussy under threat of me murdering her daughter. Then we I was satisfied id make her lick the hole she came out of while he mother sucked on my rock hard cock, old bitch probably has some skills. Then id make her watch as I violate her daughters virgin asshole without lube. Shed scream like a good little cunt.. mommy would love it.

I'd bend her over, and use one hand to grab her by the hair, and with the other start to finger her ass, adding fingers. I'd spread her legs while she's on her knees so I can get more of my dick inside, and I'd keep going until my dick was sore. I'd then suck on her tits, and leave hickeys up and down her neck. I'd make her mom eat her out, while having her aunt blow me. Then I'd have the mom eat the aunt's ass out while i fuck her pussy.

Wouldn't touch her family. I want her. I'll rape her in front of her family though, make them watch me shove my cock in her mouth as she's tied up. Fuck her face until it's good and coated in saliva and mucus, then drive it into her asshole in one thrust.

I'd pound her as hard as I could before pulling my cock out and shoving it back down her throat, forcing her to taste her ass.

After wearing her down, cumming in her ass multiple times, and at least once on her face, I'd eat her out because I'm nice like that.

I need a name.

rape all the way

Fuckin deliver OP. don't be a cunt.

She actually has decent tits so yeah gimme the $1000

Who is this girl to you and how do I make my fantasy reality?

You are some kind of God there with your nothing threads and your nothing opinions. Keep shitposting kid, you're doing well.

For anyone wondering, at least one of the images in this thread has been used in others dating back at least a year. I cannot find the others in use, but OP unlikely has any connection to her.