Name a better artist that's come out after him

name a better artist that's come out after him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgEKI95Vdak
youtube.com/watch?v=dceez1ZiCik
youtube.com/watch?v=djftlJc3QEY
media.tenor.co/images/01bef5b436ff328886f331d604e1c8c9/raw
youtube.com/watch?v=jgVxQ5uo6Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=QedLCwgJJtU
youtube.com/watch?v=mG18Q29MGSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy it while it lasts
with all the new copycats, rap is a dead genre soon

It's not dead, it just went underground. Like RA the rugged man said, the people at the top don't want thugs they are scared of, they want faggots who will do as they're told. That's why mainstream pushes bitches like Lamar

Kendrick is far more lyrical and creative than that shitty bum

I'm not getting into an argument with you, you're obviously some fuckin hipster 17 year old who thinks the tight jeans and urkel glasses rapper look is good.

Done

suicideboys, pouya, bones, I know all that for instance
but it's not the same, someone shows me 'underground rapper' and I hear 'underachieving crapper'

youtube.com/watch?v=SgEKI95Vdak

>a picture

well done user, surely the best rapper *calp clab*

25 year old who listens to mainstream and underground alike. RA just sounds like the basic underground rapper who's bothered by the fact that someone is more recognized than him. Besides he's not even one of the best "underground rappers"

I love Chance, Coloring Book was his best project yet, but he's missing something. Probably needs to stay away from Kanye too

"underground"
there's a reason he's not popular

Young Thug

>gambino
>j cole

these guys give me weird vibes like they never got over their race issues and gotta take it out on whitey

wouldn't say logic is better, but he got a good unique sound, style and flow

Biggie gave him props, Method man gave him props, he was about to be signed to Def Jam, but they black balled him, because they said he was too crazy off stage, he would have been on a major label with Wu Tang, but Def Jam bitched out.

logic and g-eazy

there's two rappers I like but skip when they come up on pandora

Yeah, but if you bring his name up everyone tries to shit on him because he gots mostly white fans. But dude is legit

Too crazy for def jam has got to be off the charts

G Eazy is pretty much rap music for white girls

Yeah because he was "too crazy" for labels to take a chance on him.

He made some bangers back in the day though, his new shit isn't as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=dceez1ZiCik

Yeah lol here he is with Meth talking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=djftlJc3QEY

>labels to take a chance on him

I wonder about this because so many kids self-produce amazing albums on the internet meanwhile rappers can't do shit on their own, like whaat

Thugger, Lil Tracy, Divine Council, Coldhart, Lil Soda Boi, Travis (Pre Birds), and Fat Nick are who I'm listening to atm. I know, I got shit taste.

This was back before the modern internet and MP3s/home recording/Youtube was a thing

Tech n9ne was friends with 2pac and was signed to many labels, that doesn't mean anything

Tech n9ne wasn't and isn't as good though, besides, now he hangs around with and raps with Juggalos lol

>tight jeans and Urkel glasses
Nigga this ain't 2009

Who the fuck is this guy?

But you're missing my point. Just because he got props and had label interest it doesn't mean a thing

It''s the reason that he didn't end up on the label that's the point, Def Jam ruined his career, not signing him, not because of his music, they loved that, but because they said he was insane, it left nobody wanting to sign him, and back then, indie labels didn't really amount to anything like they do now.

o
much harder to get back on the horse once you've fallen off

media.tenor.co/images/01bef5b436ff328886f331d604e1c8c9/raw

that was awfully lazy, user

Both of their new albums are AOTY potential

lmfao you're delusional

I think it's a nigger Sup Forumsro

those car seat boys, you know the ones

That guy makes more money and is probably smarter than you will ever be. Kendrick is a fucking godsend, who doesn't rap about fat bitches and money, and has deep, cross-winding stories in his music. Also you're a fucking queer.

yikes

a man who got a second chance in life

How in the living fuck have you not heard of Joey Badass?

fuck, haven't heard them yet
dragging my ass over here

pretty much every black person and black rapper secretly hates white people,but they'll call whites the racist ones

niggers pls

joey badass

some are worse than others
Chance never gave me that vibe for instance

Lotta differ opinions on both especially Gambino since he pretty much made a p-funk album. People think Coles album is boring but it's fucking nice imo

people are still sleeping on him hard, woudnt even consider him a freshman rapper yet, give it time though this kid brought back that old school new york sound.

bump

There's no way you can argue that this is better quality music than what Kendrick produces. The beat sounds like its been bought from a website and the vocals are muffled and barely understandable, while he raps in a completely mono toned voice about all these "deep 3rd eye" problems with the music industry and society. Get the fuck out of here RA didn't get signed because he isn't a good artist it's as simple as that. Run along and listen to immortal technique now

Don't make me laugh, his early albums showed potential but he has produced much recently. His earlier albums do not even deserve to be compared to masterpieces such as good kid mad city and to pimp a butterfly

I liked Acid Rap more than Coloring Book tbh. I think he was more inspired by Kanye on Acid Rap rather than having his sound influenced by his work with Kanye.

>kendrick comes out with to pimp a butterfly
>david bowie listents to it
>produces blackstar and dies days later

I consider this a personal favor from the Kgod

Even Immortal Technique is better than RA the Rugged Man

Agreed, and Immortal Technique is still crap

RUBY

lol that track is old as fuck though, most quality was shit back then if it wasn't on a major label, this is his newer stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=jgVxQ5uo6Jc

I just mentioned Kanye because he's a fucking idiot these days. Pablo was an overrated mess besides a few songs

PS I can't stand immoral technique, he's a David Ike level conspiracy theorist spick who just takes as many words as he can find that end in ism and ismnent and pretends he's more of an intellectual than he is, Vinnie Paz is better than Immortal Tech, he might go on about conspiracy crap sometimes too but at least his voice is entertaining

the worst kind of people to fuck with are the ones who claim they only listen to crap like Ra the rugged man immortal or jedi mind tricks claiming it underground, usually males in their late 20's who still think zeitgeit is life

I mean, it's better than the other song but it's still pretty low tier music. I guess it can have an appeal to some alternative hip hop listeners but all in all this is not good quality music. each to their own I guess

You hit the nail on the head my friend.

America the thread

What about Diabolic?

youtube.com/watch?v=QedLCwgJJtU

Where's your choice

Here, this is what RA was making back when Def Jam said he was too crazy lol, right before his career nose dived

youtube.com/watch?v=mG18Q29MGSc

i don't even know that nigger
sry not american m8