How do you feel when you see a guy uglier than you with a qt gf?

How do you feel when you see a guy uglier than you with a qt gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

magisto.com/album/video/LzojU15EAQo-KHEPYnZLAn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather not have a girlfriend than having his girlfriend

It's okay if its Parker!

Fine, because an ugly person loosing a hot girl (which is inevitable) usually results in suicide anyway.

Theres a book about them

Lies
You basement dwelling NEET

I think, I don't really care, unless I'm interested in him or his girlfriend, or they're friends of mine and then good on them! hope they're happy!

QT? that looks like a ugly trap wtf

How about you post your face and we'll determine if you're uglier?

14 fucking books

OP here

Agree

I'm pretty ugly myself and I have a qt gf so I guess I feel good for them.

anyone got the webm of him smoking??

that guy looks like judaism incarnate

Happy because then I know which girls to avoid like the plague

He probably sells pot, this shit happens all the time with them.

Son get off internet, it bad for our tribe.

It means the girl's fucked in the head, obviously.
Steer clear.

>loosing results in suicide
>loosing isn't a fucking word

You meant to say losing you fucking cunt.

>man i wish i was rich enough to be that ugly and have a hot GF / wife.

i gave up on women (not in a gay mgtow sense)

they fuck niggers and retards and dogs or whatever. i'm fine with being alone anyways. more time for spreading hatred as much as possible.

is the person actually uglier than you?
studies show that we're actually uglier than we think we are good looking when we look in the mirror

I usually feel slightly depressed bad because I'm pretty good looking the girl often wants to cheat with me... It makes me realize women are always looking for an upgrade. It's an illusion to think I could keep one just for me. (which is secretly sometimes what I wish I had.)

Who the fuck is this guy

WHY IS THIS THING ALLOWED TO BREATHE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

magisto.com/album/video/LzojU15EAQo-KHEPYnZLAn8

Fucking loser lmao.

He looks like a good mix between Jimmy Neutron and Wolverine.

Good for him. He's probably getting cucked anyway.

Post the link of him with the gun addressing the Sup Forums nation

My ex of 5 years has moved on to a stinky paki.

feelsbadman.jpg

dude looks like Mr. Tumnus from the chronicles of Narnia

I'm really fucking ugly and I have a gf. It's good to be on the other side.

I don't know about the spreading hatred part, but honestly, girls are boring as shit and dating them is a complete waste of time.
do something productive with your life instead of obsessing over girls.

That chick probably has that guy so whipped it's a literal living hell for him every day.

here:

they don't HAVE anything. They eat someones shit and have disappointing crap sex when the bitch says so. I feel sorry for the uglier ones because they always think they finally got something..... then it's shit and then it's gone.

Checked because Sup Forums is full of newfags

I have a qt gf right now I focus on keeping her.

Because I'm a bastard

that girl in OP's pic is fucking fugly

i wouldnt be envious of the moran who ended up with that

>anyways

not jelly at all

is that the moon from some zelda game?

>tfw she's holding the key to your cock cage

> i wouldnt be envious of the moran who ended up with that
> envious of the moran
> moran

this kid is fucking autistic why would anyone feel anything but contempt for him?

him or you?

lol why you hef to be mad?

The fact I have to share a planet with this thing is reason enough for rage

we do fuck niggers.I'll give you that. (gotta get that Big D am I right lol. jp but yes I have friends who've fucked black guys/ are black guys themselves) sorry to hear you've given up on our whole gender though.

I know it may sound naive, but... looks aren't everything. Really.
Maybe the guy is interesting, or funny, or maybe he doesn't give too much fucks if he's with that girl or another girl or with noone at all. Maybe he just didn't went all beta and hold his spaghetti long enough to have a drink with her. I don't know, people always complain too much and make it all complicated, when sometimes it is just as easy as having a fucking conversation like normal human beings.
Alcohol helps tho.

so you don't have any female friends? I know a lot of interesting females, don't generalize so quickly.

jewssssss

Nastiest neck beard I've ever seen in my entire life. I'd be embarrassed to be in a picture with this guy.

he doesn't look dat bad with his hair down and with a shaved face

I found out that my ex girlfriend had an ONS with a nigger before our relationship. Because of this I could no longer love her.

share a planet? LOL.
hi god, how are you. its been a long time since we spoke. fuck u

>gf
nah, probably just sister/cousin/ or just friends
i know guys that put alot of photos like that on his fb but they never laid and always are sister/cousin/ or just friends, that is realy sad

I'm not the same guy but I think it is a real word, what about in this context: He let slip the dogs of war, loosing evil and strife across the world.

I believe it's a word friend.

why do we assume she doesn't like the guy. has no one seen Larry from Parks and Recreation. Shit happens. Also Jerry's a pal.

He still pretty fucking weird looking.

I literally could not want to punch someone in the face more than I do this fuck, I've never hated someone I've never met but Jesus Christ this guy is a tool

pic unrelated then

mad at myself because I wasted my time on vidya when I have the potential to get mad pussy as I'm not ugly. Happy for him at the same time.

lol bunch a moraaans.

same, i'm just now starting to regret it

dark souls fam

lost

>he doesn't
>he

stop it samefag

So you're just racist then? or like you're super old fashioned and thought you're girlfriend was a virgin and was waiting till marriage for her? I don't get it.

Same, but when I turned 20 I decided to change. I'm now working out mostly everyday and fucking a new girl every weekend. It feels empty though

nigga is a grown ass man n has super mario posters on his fucking wall - he could have terminal 7 and i'd still say he was an irredeemable faggot

>please cuck my life up

no you're just being sane, not naive.

I started having sex at 24..And guess what? I'm 24 I just started this summer..I can't belive how stupid I was to miss out on all that pus pus..glad I'm still young and can still make up for the lost years spent playing vidya.

Yeah, i'm racist. I simply cant shake hands with a nigger without feeling uncomfortable. So whenever I saw my ex-gfs pussy, all I could think about was a black dick. I'm not a swede, so a black dick doesn't turn me on, unfortunately

GOOD

GOY

only hoes who's daddy never loved them fucked niggers. I'm sorry your dad didn't teach you that you were special lol

>I simply cant shake hands with a nigger without feeling uncomfortable

Fucking beta, just kys lmao.

Maybe uglier to a guy, but how bout a girl's point of view? And looks mean nothing to personality only kids think that

>please cuck my life up

how do I do it though? How do I cuck a life up? what does that even mean/ entail? (I'm genuinely curious...don't cuck this up)

Shut up cuck, get fucked by a nigger

looks like we're going to need to condition you through bbc sissy hypnosis then user

my dad taught me I was special by being a pedophile and molesting me. thanks you racist fuck.

Think of it like this. Only you know what you want

Not in this place, I can tell

If someone here lives in the same city as this guy, could you please set his beard on fire with a lighter?

OP must now post face or he's a huge fag
>inb4 op was already a fag

No, we're going to teach our women that fucking black guys is the definition of degenerate and they should be shamed out of society.