Ok/b... this cunt tried to say that her grandfather was on her deathbed as an excuse for me to do her school project...

ok/b... this cunt tried to say that her grandfather was on her deathbed as an excuse for me to do her school project. after she gave me her google drive login details i did some snooping and found out that her grandfather died last year I need help exposing her. please help me come up with awesome ways to expose her. Not only is it despicable to use your dead grandfather for this shit, he was also a service member.

I knew that Sup Forums weould be the best place to come, basically the worst place on the internet other than 9gag

if you have her drive login
photos.google.com should be all her phone pix

basically ask her to send nudes, then send it to her family saying she wanted to fuck you. parents always trust teacher before children

its a school account, the only reason i was able to get that pic was because of a chromebook backup
But their are lots of pics of her on the drive

in addition, send the chat as well to make her feel more vunreble for lying for something as serious as a death

i already have nudes of her, she's an uggo

thats dissapointing

Bumping for potential

bump

You know she should have at least 2 grandfather's. How certain are you that she's lying?

Post them anyway.

if you look in the chat i asked her the name of her grandfather, it matches. also, why would you name the name of your dead grandfather then when the person your talking to says" ill pray for him" why wouldnt you correct him to the grandfather that is on his deathbed

be smart and dont post her nudes for these sick fucks.

wasnt gonna

You ain't??
Damm, Mr. Magner will be dissapoint

Dude died on his birthday?

oh snap

shit, just noticed that

sucks to be him

This thread has potential...OP, does she know that you know all of this yet?

nope, ive kept quiet

Is it possible for you to badly fuck up her work without her knowing so that when she gives it in it will be absolute shit?

thats what i was thinking but she will most definitely check it because she still needs to add commentary

That "I'll pray for him" shit doesn't prove anything. The chances of her having 2 grandparents with the same name is unlikely, but not impossible.

If you're sure she's lieing make sure she thinks you're doing it , so that tomorrow she's fucked , if she finds out she'll just find some other goy

Ah, i see...well shit man im sure we will think of something kek

Blackmail potential. Ask for $500 or else you expose her. Godspeed user.

I realize that but this is a rich cunt that tries to use people 24/7 she only wears designer shit

This, tell her that you have done it and when the time comes and she needs it just say that you didnt do it and tell her she should kill herself kek

I use to know a chloe

She was a fat uggo

This is good

im looking to do more damage, this bitch tries to take advantage of everyone by whoring herself out to people... she needs to be taught a lesson

Alright so you want to be harsh, cool...she seems like she deserves it i've been in a similar situation to this before with some guy i used to know but i kept quiet even though i really shouldnt have...so how do you know her? Are you friends or anything?

i had a crush on her a few years ago, did some stupid shit to piss her off and now we're kinda friends... but i dont feel bad doing this

Bump

Find some discreet way to insert a memorial for her grandpa at the end of the video. Play that "in the eyes of an angel song", poorly edit the pic so that the death date is more "recent", record your own eulogy for him too. And then send your screenshots to the professor after the presentation.

This thread has a lot of potential. Ask her more questions about the grandfather

this... is a possibility, the only thing is she has to insert her own recorded commentary once im "done" so she will most definitely see what ive done

Two amazing ideas right here kek

Saying "Sorry I actually didn't do it" is the start. Say something like "why are you messaging me so much if you are seeing your papa?" Acting a little suspicious to make her work her brains to come up with good lies, wich you already knowa re all fake

I like that, user. Do it, OP

should i say i didnt do it first or after, if i say it first she's gonna get pissed and not respond

say you did it
send it to her
it's nothing
she freaks out
say it works just fine on your computer
tell her to delete system32

if you have her google drive then you have her email
delete all drive docs and send the school counseled a suicide note, explaining what she did in terms of exploiting emotions, then send racially derogatory emails to every teach or student in a certain ethnicity
make sure you cover your tracks user

Do it after. Get her so worked up that she's willing to suck your dick just to get you to stop asking questions then tell her you arent doing it

is there nudes?

Winrar

Topkek

^

Tell her there is a problem... Your grandfather is already dead or is miraculously raised from it. Call cops on her for "faking" a death idk. Fuck her up Sup Forumsro

After the deadline. Actually, say you did it and all, until she gets a zero or her teacher tells her she didn't deliever it. Complicated... since he might actually be angry at you for lying and she gets free time to actually do the work and get someone to do it for her. I hope I make sense

she has logs of the message history she could show the counselor

Message other school fags using her email and make her look like the cunt she is make sure the school doesnt check the ip you are sending it all from it happens... Send a suicide note to school or bomb threat from her email

See

its school policy that cheaters/ plagiarizers get automatic zeros and possibility of suspension, i could let her do it then show her teacher the chat anonymously

she has chromebook

Do the project, confront her about her grandpa. She'll admit it, screen shot that pic. Show it to the professor and tell them you were emotionally manipulated into doing the project. The cunt gets kicked out of the school for cheating.

i could skip the part about actually doing the project and go straight to the assistant principle, he deals with things of this nature

Fuck...kek

OP, do you attend Masconomet Regional High School?

top kek, yes

What you do is give us her google info and we'll take it from there.

hmmmm, this has potential

If you're doing this, make it certain in your messages to her that you're only doing because of how bad you feel for her and her grandpa. Paint the picture that you're the victim here.

abort bofore you get doxxed too

fuck yeah
nah we would never do that

thanks Sup Forumsro

So whats the plan?

Sounds like Mr. Magner of the Soc. Studies department is a real hard-ass. OP, why not just turn this girl into the teach? You become hard to please teacher's pet, and she will catch shit for trying to cheat.

Ok op i manage to get her information if you want her doxxed i can make this information public? First dubs decide

meet me after dark behind the bike shed

Have you not considerd it's her other grandpa ? Have you forgot we have 2 ? Or maybe she's talking about a step grandpa ?

Might go with this one

Rollin for Do it

if you wanna doxx her go ahead XD top kek

public the info

op gives us login and we do some nice stuff with the account if he delivers

Fuck, OP if you fall into this trap you're fucking dead kiddo

Yes

At least he died on his birthday

roll 4 dox

roll
do it

Op timestamp or gtfo you know the rulez

Godspeed

do
it

what do you want me to timestamp??

Also give us login
>Sup Forums

Op it could ruin her life you want this kinda blood on your hands

dubs decide to post it

your tits ofc

Well I dont believe we have seen proof other then min marker that this is legit of today

you got dubs, i must deliver

Exactly tits or gtfo

winner, i think he want to post the info 77

roll for doxx

>serious
>death

Pick one, fag.