Hey guys, its Sick-kun

Hey guys, its Sick-kun

Just wanted to thank everybody for all the feedback and love I've gotten over my greentext stories. Thank you guys for archiving my stuff, making a reddit thread about the story, and following the tumblr. so I'll give you a guys a quick update:

Chapter 4 is done. I can drop it right now if requested, but I'm not going to monitor this thread heavily since I have to leave soon.

If this thread dies before chapter 4 is requested, I will make a new thread on wednesday dropping 4 and 4.5 regardless. I'm just offering anyone who wants the new chapter the chance to read it.

The whole "Sick-kun Chronicles" will end with chapter 5, for good reason. Chapter 5 will be posted between Christmas and New years as promised.

I'm still archiving all the chapter's on my tumblr. I'm posting cleaner version of the chapters. So far I only have chapter 1 up but I'll be posting the rest periodically. for those who want the URL its:
Sick-kunDOTtumblrDOTcom

So yeah, either ask me shit or request the new chapter stupid

What's this story about?

YOURE BACK?!

POST THE NEXT PART

Sick-kun:
story of my high school romance with a lesbian which has carried on through college
lol alright I'll post the first few. just bump so this doesn't 404 before I'm finished

Ch.4 of the Sick-Kun Chronicles
>Half an hour goes by and my phone starts ringing, its D
>"Hey user :) I'm outside"
>my hearts all doki doki and shit
>I open the door and let her in. She's dressed pretty casual, just a v-neck and jeans but damn she still looked like a qt3.14
>I asked her if she wanted anything to eat/drink etc
>"Yeah, can we take a shot together user?"
>I pour us a shot of Baywater gin(which is fucking delicious, as smooth as Bombay if you like gin) and we down them
>I ask her if she wants a beer or anything while I pull a 4loko out of the freezer(I had stella, becks, and goose island in my fridge)
>Yeah whatever, 4loko's are terrible, but I get cravings for the green apple flavor every so often
>She grabs the 4loko and takes a swig of it. As she was starting to lick her lips (OHGOD) her face immediately puckered from this shitty malt beer
>I couldn't help but laugh

Bump

hey OP, just wanted to get back to you on how you're a faggot and dumbass. i really appreciate all the time you spent being a faggot while i boned your girlfriend deeply behind your back. you are dumb. thanks.

Sauce on pic?

>As I start cleaning up a bit, D starts venting to me everything that happened between her and S
>pretty much she recaps everything that happened at the end of chapter 3. She seems a lot more calm now, I'm guessing since she's gotten so comfortable around me lately
>I end up fixing her a plate of food (garlic herb rice and chicken) since due to all the shit that happened, she hadn't eaten
>We start talking shit and eating. She tells me her dealer is selling a Q for 40(D is fucking gorgeous and literally gets hooked up like that all the time by her dealer, im still jealous over that since I pay60-70 for a Q of high grade, but i digress)
>We decide to chill in my house for a bit, then go get the weed and maybe smoke with a few friends
>I really just wanted to be alone with D, but i know she was feeling down and wanted to be around the few friends she has here
>So D finishes eating and we go upstairs to my room
>The whole time we're walking up the stairs, we're play flirting with each other. I grab her butt(lawdy its so soft), she tries grabbing at mine, we get close to each other then pull away, all that. Gave me nostalgia of how we we're before

Sick-kun:
Cherie/Georgia from Southern Charms

Unrelated:
But I saw people posting this screen cap of the story. I'm gonna say it again in the next thread, but this screen cap cuts out chunks of the story, which make the chronology not make sense. Gives you a good idea though of the overall, but it's still missing certain parts. Just check the tumblr for all of ch.1 if you want to read the whole

BUMP DONT LET THIS DIE

>We make it to my room
>play flirting intensifies
>I reach for her butt again, but she grabs my dick for a split second through my sweatpants before running
>Before she can even make it out of my room, I pull her to me and pick her up with 0 effort.
>"Ah, user!"
>My arms are around her waist, so she's looking down into my eyes while I carry her to my bed and drop her down
>She's laid out against my bed and we're still both laughing and I dont really really know what came over me, but I guess the moment felt right
>As our laughing was dying down, we're looking into each other's eyes
>I lean in and start kissing her neck
>D gasped a bit, but I kept on for a couple more seconds before i pulled back
>I kiss her

>We start making out, my fingers holding on to her jawline while she pulled me closer by the back of my head
>I lay on my side so we can both face each and I I grab her hips to close any distance between us
>Our legs intertwine and her hips start rolling against mine
>Ah shit nigga, Solid Snake enters the fray
>Our make out sesh grows more intense, her horny levels increase by 35%
>"user, we need to stop" she says between heavy breaths
>The second she says this, I mount her again and start kissing and licking her earlobes while I whisper "D, I cant"
>"user..." before she can say anymore, I kiss down her chest to her cleavage and start taking off her shirt.
>My lips start kissing across her stomach while i start massaging her tits
>My tongue is running along the edges of her naval when i pushed her bra up, revealing my favorite pair of perky breasts
>I kiss my way back up and start sucking on them
>holy shit I missed you two soft round angels

Checked, keep it going sick-kun

>D breathing is getting heavier again
>Her nipples are so hard and they feels amazing against my tongue
>My hands start exploring down D
>Righty starts rubbing her pussy over her jeans
>Lefty starts to unbuckle
>I feel her pants come undone
>Righty knows exactly what to do, and slides down her under panties
>SHES SO FUCKING WET HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO QUICKLY?
>D starts moaning
>My lust meter is filling up
>She opens her mouth to moan again and i pull her lips to mine while i keep on rubbing her pussy
>"user"
>meter fills up by 20 more percent

>"user" said faintly between her moans
>20 more percent
>"Oh, user"
>meter is filled, lust has taken over
>I go straight down to her stomach and edge myself closer to her pussy
>Solid snake is in complete control now
>He's piloting Righty and Lefty
>They start pulling down her pants
>"Wait, user, nooo....my pants have to stay on"
>I'm still pulling on them
>D grabs my face for a second and looks me in the eyes
>even Solid snake isn't immune to D's eyes. its OP
>"Please user, leave them on," said D between breaths
>I looked at her, then looked down at the top of her pink thong
>I wanted her so bad at that very second
>I wanted her completely, but I knew it wouldn't feel right if she didn't feel the same, until lust mode found a good alternative

keep going

This is part 4? How did I miss the other chapters OP?

BUMP

>Her hand was at my chest and without skipping a beat, Lefty started guiding it down while Righty pulled down my sweats and revealed Solid Snake
>At that moment I felt it: the transition of seeing D from the eyes of a beta, to seeing D through the eyes of an alpha
>I watched D's eyes move from mine down to my dick as she started stroking it
>I lost my breath for a second from feeling D's hand on me for the first time in so long
>I laid back down against her and we our kissing got so lewd
>Her hand was still stroking against me and her technique was godlike, considering she's only been with girls
>My right hand had gotten back to fingering her and D was growing more vocal with every passing second
>I'm feeling it now, Mr.Krabs

And it starts, another sick-user dubs thread

WHY IS THIS POSTING SO SLOW

>Her strokes get faster, my fingers get more rythmic, and our tongues were wrapped in each other
>I'm completely lost in lust and sensory overload
>Her moans, her sweet smell, her soft skin, her dripping pussy, her hands against me, everything
>How does that old saying go again? History repeats itself? I'm so sorry for what you're about to read but just imagine how I felt
>HER PHONE FUCKING RINGS
>D picks up since the sound was so unexpected and completely killed the whole "straight guy getting forbidden fruit" vibe going on
>its actually not S lol
>its her fucking drugged up weed dealer
>He tells her she needs to come ASAP to pick up the weed since he's too fucked up to stay up any longer (its not even 10 p.m at this point)
>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
>"user....we should go pick it up now, you know, before its too late"
>I figured D just wanted an excuse to take a break from hot things were getting. I didn't blame her since she had just gone through so much with her ex and was now in my bed half-naked with me
>The whole phone call had brought me back to my senses, even though i was still throbbing against my own thigh
>UGH GOOD GUY SICK-KUN
>I struggle with myself still...I had this opportunity before and let it slip away. Do I still just want her sexually? Or do I really care about her enough to be comfortable with what I got? Could I forgive myself as a newborn alpha if I let us walk away? Or does none of that even matter as long as i have someone that matters in my life?
>I'm still conflicted, but I know what I want
>"Sure D, fuck it, lets go :)"
That's all I'll post of chapter 4 for now as tease(tease-lord). I still have some free time: ask me anything

In the mean time, Ill start dumping revised chapter 1 for you fags who are too lazy to read the tumblr

Sick-kun, please don't leave us hanging for the rest

>So back in highschool when i was 16 year old underage ban, I joined my theatre program in my school since i heard there were dozens of girls thirsty for the D(which was true, due to the influx of gays which left an overstock of pussy). I join and become friends with a lesbian, lets call her M(she’s not the focus, her girlfriend is).
>I hit it off with M, a les who’s short with the fattest booty this side of the Mississipi and eyes the same color of Walter White’s meth.
>Very talented singer and actress, but a bit too much of a feminazi for me.
>Meet her gf through theatre. Tall, curvy, blonde. Perfect smile, pefect body, also had a big ol booty. 10/10 dick daimond on first glance
>hit it off with GF, gonna refer to her as D from now on (no homo)
>D and I both 16, have a lot in common (like all these stories go). We start hanging out outside of school and she’s lowkey flirty with me
>hella dumb beta male, never notice until later
>M starts noticing, starts getting hella jealous

This is all ch.1 by the way
>At the same time all of this is happening, we’re getting ready for my first big show/the biggest show my school has put on
>D ends up dying her hair black to fit her character
>HNNNNNNNG.jpg
>Out of pure fucking luck, D ends up being my main dance partner for one of the routines
>MOAR FUCKING HNNNNNG
>P.s at this point, im a relatively attractive guy, like 7/10 but i am bony as fuck and D thinks i can’t lift her for one of the routines
>lift her on first try, she’s impressed and compliments me
>DICK IS PURE UNREFINED COAL
>D and I grow even closer as we spend tons of time rehearsing our dance
>rehearsals are daily and as opening night gets closer, we start doing weekend rehearsals which means an extra 4 hours of us all up on each other
>also means me SEEING DAT GOSH DARN BOOTY IN SWEATPANTS

Woah Bump for the story. Sucks I came in late but this is basically Star Wars to me

>blah blah blah skip to opening night
>D is super nervous, so the whole time we’re backstage im trying to calm her down
>“Trust me D, we’ve got this”
>“…but I don’t know user, what if I mess up?”
>“uh no, you wont. at all. You’re great at this. believe in the me that believes in you”
>RARA FIGHT DA POWAH
>our routine goes ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PERFECT
>We go backstage, hug, and I can still feel her shaking from the nerves. Honestly, she was so warm and it felt nice that i could comfort her a bit
>She starts calming down
>“…thanks, user :)”

>I smile back at her and leave my hand on her back while she’s still pretty close to me.
>M comes walking and sees us from the other side of the stage and sees us
>pure rage in her eyes
>M: “ummm user, why is your hand there?” in a tone so condescending I would’ve slapped her if I wasn’t so hard from how I killed that routine
>D:“ don’t worry about it. He was just being there for me, so don’t get pissed”
>M rolls her eyes like they we’re on fucking ecstacy
>I turn away and let my face twist into a smile so wicked, it should be a spongebob meme
>D defened me
>IknowWhatIMustDo.jpg
>blah blah blah show goes great. I end up sticking with theatre because i’m crushing on D, even though her and M are still together
>D and I start hanging out more, she starts telling me about their relationship problems and how M is jealous of me for no reason
>“no reason”
If you like the story, bump the thread everybody. Or this will 404 before I dump the rest

>time skip: couple months. M & D finally break up.
>Introduce character D’s dyke best friend, V
>V fucking hates me, a common trait that all of D’s girlfriends have, including her current gf (blatent foreshadow. I’ll explain the juicy bits later)
>at this point, D and I are texting each other on a daily basis. Flirty texts, still don’t realize D is interested
>V and D start getting really close. I start getting left out more and more
>I dont notice as much since I start dating this other theatre girl
>Also tall and blonde, well call her A. she’s german with perfect legs (in case you haven’t noticed, tall blondes are my type)
>D and V start dating. D and I start hanging out less and less
>feels, but I was focused on graduating and my gf
>Graduate at 17 with honors as a thespian funny enough, still together with A as I start at a pretty good university nearby
>D and I still talk often, just not daily. We both have our gf’s
>I end up breaking up with A after finding out she cheated on me with another guy in the department and lied to me about it.
>heartbroken

Bump

>D hears about it and texts me. I tell her. She’s pissed
>“user, i would never treat you like that… you’re don’t deserve that. I wanna beat A’s ass so bad right now”
>boner
>D and I start talking everyday now….She starts telling me about how hard things are getting between her and fucking dyking V
>D and I start getting close again, hanging out all the time, texting daily, all that shit
>one day D asks me “hey user….um…would you ever want to shower with anyone else…like maybe me?”
>she knows I have the biggest fucking shower fetish( hot water running down a girl’s body turns me on) ever
>“YES”
>YES YES YES YES YES YES
>we start talking shit about all the things we would do to each other (we’ve had convos like this before, but I skipped them as not to bore)
>“I’d love for you to squeeze my butt while you cleaned me user”
>“so…how big is your ummm…."thing” user?“
>” honey dripping all over me? how’re you gonna clean that? please tell me more user"
>“lol that sounds so hot user ;) lets plan it out. well im going to bed, goodnight

MOAR

>at this point my cock had torn through my boxers and was now pulsating like a fucking star
>balls bluer than Papa smurf teabagging Grover
>spend rest of the night planning out this fantasy we wrote. fuck, im too boner to sleep
>THE DAY FINALLY FUCKING COMES
>sunday afternoon, my parents leave me alone in the house since they have to go to some friend’s party
>Notice the opportunity, immediately text D
>“hey you wanna finally try that shower thing we were talking about?”
>She’s reluctant at first…but says yes and decides to come over
>DID I MENTION HER AND V ARE STILL TOGETHER HAHAHAHAHA. FUCK V, THAT DAFT CUNT
>she comes over. I am pure fucking spaghetti over the fact that the girl ive been crushing on for nearly 2 years is in my house ready to shower with me

>she was also pure spaghett. Its adorable, but I realize quickly this is going nowhere
>I make us gin and juice to loosen up a little and we start playing strip poker.
>Snoop dogg smiles in the distance.
>STILL SO SPAGHETTI. I end up losing while she’s still in her bra and work pants.
>too pussy to show dick then. Take off shorts for a second while she isnt noticing and put them back on
>wtf was i thinking????
>we end the game and we’re both a little tipsy. I finally get the courage to ask
>“so D, wanna come shower with me?”
>the most sheepish “sure” falls from her lips
>my boner is about to destroy the only thing I was wearing at this point, these fucking grey shorts
>I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs
>We make it up to my parent’s bathroom( remodeled and nice as fuck. Built in jacuzzi tube, seperate shower, tile floor, the whole 9)
>We’re still obviously nervous around each other. I haven’t mentioned this before but I’m pretty sure this is the first time she’s ever gone this far with a guy
>Just the thought of being so close to tasting this forbidden fruit and all the erotic thoughts of what could happen have got me harder than a resident evil puzzle
>“ So…um D, are you ready?”

Sick-kun:
Well No ones really bumping. I'll dump more if requested but I'll be on mobile. Worst case,
I'll see you Space Cowboy,

Sick-Kun

When are you gonna post chapters 2 and 3 on tumblr?

Sick-kun:
After I post 4 & 4.5. So sometime this week or the weekend

Fuck I wanna know if you and D fucked or not

Sick-kun:
Chapter 5 everything is gonna be answered.