I voted Trump in the election, and I agree with a lot of his actions

I voted Trump in the election, and I agree with a lot of his actions.

However, I don't understand why he hates illegal mexicans. They work so fucking hard and for such little pay. I like those guys.

I even agree with the idea of the wall, I just don't understand why he doesn't like mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9Nuexn_Axs
usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-nation/#/?_k=w4jfaj
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/oct/02/maria-teresa-kumar/how-much-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with OP. Let's be honest, none of us want their jobs picking vegetables in the California sun for minimum wage.

You seem so confused.. Youre not against mexicans that cone here illegally but are for a wall that will cost millions of dollars thats only purpose is to stop a very small percentage of mexicans from coming here illegally.. Do you even seriously?

You gullible fools who voted for this lying sack of crap.

I'm not sure that he does, really. It was just a way of playing on the fears of a certain section of American society.
He played to win, and he won. I don't think he's that bothered how, it was just whatever worked.

not even minimum wage, significantly less

I just don't get it, they keep to themselves mostly and they make awesome food for cheap.

then leave america you spic

I wish I could upvote this.

>They work so fucking hard and for such little pay.

At least you recognize that. I love how a lot of the same people I've personally heard bitch about how they're taking our jobs will, at other times, bitch about how lazy they are.

Many are incredibly hard working and are willing to take shit pay and live in shit conditions to be able to send most of it back home where it goes further. I envy the compassion, dedication, and work ethic they have.

If he is a spic then, depending on what part of the country he lives in, one could argue that he was there first.. So maybe you should leave

Shit for brains

Lol no way trump is in that good shape

First day in office

I'm for the wall because it does make sense financially, and it would cost billions instead of billions.
He lies significantly less than Hillary and about significantly less serious implications.

We realized he's a fucking retard but he was by far better than Satan-incarnate Hillary.
I think that's fair to say.

Yall got played is what youre saying. He even said hes not going to arrest hillary, a huge reason why people voted for him.

I agree to some extent, illegals actually help us out because its akin to slave labor, ironically enough the democrats fought for that to. Funny though that a lot of my Hispanic coworkers actually like Trump and the Republican party. Once people reach middle class blue collar jobs they can see where their money goes...

He wanted the white supremacist vote.

cuz they with all the assistance and welfare they get working a shit job becomes not so bad. definitely not like you are making it seem anyway

im mexican and agree mostly with what i've
heard about Trump yet i think the wall is a silly
idea, you already have a wall just make it work.
I dont see why he hates immigrants but he has
the right to hate whomever he wants to tho.

>a huge reason why people voted for him.
Keep crying

>doesn't explain how

So ya you dont have the slightest clue what youre talking about.. Just out of curiousity what is your primary news source? Not so i can talk shit, im just wondering

Get out faggot, REEEEEEE

>comparing hillary to satan
Did Alex Jones tell you that?

because they're illegally mexican. they live in the darkness and drink champagne

>I voted Trump in the election
Then congratulations, you're an idiot. I can't believe half of the country thinks the presidency is professional wrestling.

nah, then they are stuck with Pence. He drives the fags and dykes crazy

1.Hitler had to pick someone to blame: he picked the jews

2.Trump had to pick someone to blame: he picked the mexicans

I dont understand the hate towards mexicans either, probably among the hardest working people out here in the states.

heres proof: watch this video (a mexican /a wall / and a whiteboi)

youtu.be/O9Nuexn_Axs

all jokes aside seriously who is going to built the wall?

This.
The majority vote is angry white men and what better to make them think he's on their side then to say he dislikes Mexicans. A lot in south west USA are illegals and have criminal records and can't vote so the Mexican vote is not a big loss compared to the gain of racist voters

>We realized he's a fucking retard but he was by far better than Satan-incarnate Hillary.

I despise Hillary, but her cabinet at least wouldn't be as fucking scary. I'm of the belief she didn't really give a shit about running the country, but wanted to just be president, same as Trump. She aspired to the title, not the job.

Her cabinet and Caine would've been fine, and, despite the bitching, globalization is good for us because the rest of the world is moving forward with it. The TPP was a piece of shit overall, but had some good shit in it too, shit that kept us on even footing with the rest of the world, and now we're going to slip.

We're fucked, and not because of any of this doom-sayers Nazi fearmongering, but because we are going to lose our place in the world. We're not going to be the number one super power. Trump is about to hand the that title off to China.

>my taxes go towards schooling for them and they dont pay their own
>I don't understand why he hates illegal mexicans

You leave too you fucking jew

>trump picked the mexicans
Donald Trump "I love the latinos"

why do we need to be the number one super power?

>there is no evidence to back up said claim

But im not a jew

>i dont understand why someone hates 13 million people who can get away with rape, stealing and dealing drugs, as they have no record on them.

You voted for trump. That right there indicates you have trouble understanding even the most basic of issues and concepts at any level. It's no surprise you don't understand what's going on.

>there is no evidence to disprove said claim

Many illegal immigrants do pay taxes tho

hahaha so you want that grand total of 14000 dollars in tax money from the illegal laborer community but trump and his homies can keep their 1.4 trillion right?

now you are

But im not tho

You're a joke.

usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-nation/#/?_k=w4jfaj

took 10 seconds to google that. You can find the actual statistics yourself. I'm not spoon feeding someone as retarded as you.

You know what i fucking hate whenever im ringing up som spic ass customers they always i repeat always buy fucking shit loads of bananas why is this? on top of that t hey dont say shit

well it could be because they are profound savages, incapable of understanding modernity, and not intellectually qualified to live in the US, or it could be that they don't fit in in any way, came into the country illegally, many of them dealing shitty Mexican drugs. hmm...

They don't have to so why should they? No one has a record on them, they dont have to.

Shitty assumptions, just like everyone else in the thread

This. Most illegals pay more taxes than Trump.

The internet. I hear something, I research it. End of story.

If you're saying I don't have a clue because you don't think the wall makes financial sense, consider this. Every major economic boom for our country has happened when something of great importance was made. For example, the railroads. It was a significant investment that employed many people and led to incredible economic success. Next, when we built interstates and highways. Then the internet.

The wall would employ millions, it's a significant investment for sure but it would help fix a lot of problems. Not for its intended purpose, but still.

If it's because you don't think Hillary lies less than Donald then I think you're dumb as fuck and have shit for brains.

Kek, just like trump, doesnt have to and no record

>not intellectually qualified to live in the US
Pretty sure you aren't either.

You just posted a link to a page full of white people describing why they voted for trump lol wtf

Exactly my point.

They probably don't even know what fucking state they are in user, just that they got bussed in and had welfare explained to them. They don't understand anything you or I say, so there's no point even interacting with them. I know I never do, cause fuck them.

Or they could realize that he like you is on the low end of the gene pool and figure it's better not to embarrass you by showing intelligence.

>angry white men
>white supremacists
>dosent even know what he's arguing about

>CTR literally doing it for free now

>>>tumblr

fuck off

>American says "this job sucks i need $20 an hour to deal with you and your bullshit"
>illegal says "whatever essey ill do it for $5 a day and a can of beans!"
>guy decides to hire the illegal because cheep
>illegal sends a lot of money back home to provide for his family there.
>instead of a middle class job that pays income tax and spends most of his money here we have a leach that spends only what he must here and sends the rest back to mexico.

I fell bad that their country and life sucks so much they are willing to come here and do crap work for crap pay.

but fuck off bean nigger were full.

Because it's part of what already makes us great. Why do immigrants aspire to come here, even if they're likely to get paid shit, by our standards, if they're illegal?

Because we're fucking awesome. We're a nation of self-absorbed douchebags, but we've got a lot to offer that you will not find in the rest of the world save for Europe.

Working $4.50/hr vs. 30 fucking pesos (~2.50), on average, and not bottom of the barrel pay, is fucking amazing, because we have the economy for it. We start slipping, we end up like any other barely developed country, with our bottom working for fucking peanuts.

Our global trading helps keep us great. Our emphasis on consumer technology helps drive the global economy, and we make some big strides elsewhere because of it. The massive and rapid spread of the internet wouldn't have happened if there wasn't consumerism behind it.

We need to stay on top, keep ahead of the curve, or the whiny 99% in the country will surely suffer. We'll become a shit hole. Most of the country will start looking like Detroit.

Es no bueno, senor.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/oct/02/maria-teresa-kumar/how-much-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/

Bet you wont read the whole thing

Not Murrican (eurotrash masterrace) but I always wanted Trump to win because of his anti-kebab stuff. I'm scared shitless of islam tbh and anyone who opposes them at least a little bit is my friend (or at least the enemy of my enemy).
I don't get the anti-Mexican stuff doe (yeah I know he only said illegals but you know where I'm going with that).

White dude cant even swing a sledgehammer.
LMFAO.

I see this all the time to be honest. Mexicans run circles around white and black construction workers.

The IRS keeps a close watch on employers. By law, employers must withhold taxes from employee wages. It's actually very difficult these days for illegals to get paid without paying taxes.

That's just what a jew would say.
Post a timestamped pic of your bag of jewgold.

pretty sure? you sound like a mexican

he's a fucking giant, so am i. we're on the high end, dumbass.

Elected someone that does not pay taxes.

OH THE IRONY.

Mexicans are fine. We need to fight the real enemy. Muslims. Thats it. The wall is also retarded. I bet any idiot could figure out a way to scale it.

>politi fact
>the ones that lied about trump
>the ones that had a 99% chance of hillary winning
>liberal leaning website

also
The Pew Research Center calculated a nationwide estimate of the number of people per undocumented immigrant
family. The most recent estimate, 2.29, is used to find an estimated number of undocumented families, or taxpaying
units, by state.10 ITEP divided population estimates for each state (total and affected populations) by the average
family size to find an estimated number of undocumented families/taxpaying units living in each state and the number
of families/taxpaying units impacted by the 2012 and 2014 executive actions.

>they only surveyed 2.9% of 'so called' illegals

Jesus, you haven't even read it.

Highways and railways were made to make commuting between large areas faster and easier and to allow for transport of goods and services.. Building a wall would employ maybe a few thousand people for a few years.. Then we have a big useless wall that we have to maintain and secure.. Try researching what the berlin wall did for their economy

Undocumented Mexican here (although under DACA). Thanks OP.

Because mexicans are like niggers except they can build a better shed

>They work so fucking hard and for such little pay
I own a renovation company and we are constantly getting calls about jobs that Mexicans fucked up. Not saying All of them do shitty work, but it's cheap for a reason.

idiot meme salesman or old crony crook

We had some amazing choices this year boys. Trump is actually a really good sales person, he didn't follow the traditional rules of politics and lie by transing the subject. He just straight up lied and told his fanbase what they wanted to hear.

It was actually extremely entertaining to watch him bash the fuck out of the republicunts and the democucks.

Meh, he'll fuck us, repubs always do... oh wait, so do dems. Well it really depends on who the fuck you are now doesn't it?

If I had to chose though, with a gun to my head, I'd be a conservacuck, but at the same time, both sides are fucking faggots and I wish they'd all die off.

I guess I'm not a conditioned cuck "team" player, kek.

pulled statistics out of his ass i'm not saying all of them don't. But i'm just trying to emphasize on how much of a spaz he is.

Oh wow, that's harsh. Take you quite a while to figure out that retort. Way to stay at that low end of the gene pool trumpanzee level.

>mexicans willing to break their bodies swinging a sledge hammer all day
>hand pick the most stick armed white kid they can to make fun of white people

I mean if i was being payed to demo that wall i would use my fucking demo hammer... but thats just me. maybe my demo hammer is racist because im white.

Tex Mex is good,not mexican food.
Get right,faggots

There are 10 million illegal immigrants in the country. Let's assume 70% of them work which i think is fair. Let's say they make near the poverty line of $12k per year on average. That's the 10% tax bracket and FICA rate of 7.65% for Social Security and Medicare.

That's 84 billion in cash going to illegal immigrants. For which 8.4 billion does not go towards taxes and 6.4 million does not go to FICA.

Pay your share.

Well I'd say the mexicans try, but they usually dont know what the fuck they are doing. Especially with anything related to what contractors do. they get an A for effort.

Automation my dear boy, it's this new thing that came out 20 years ago that picks the crops for us.

It's amazing, and it will kill SO MANY jobs, HAHA!

yeah fuck em those dumb shits

Fucking degenerates deserve to be hung not deported

>I don't understand why he hates illegal mexicans.
Why would the President of a country be cool with people being there illegally? If anyone should be against illegal shit, it's the President.

6.4 billion. Sorry, typo

Because fuck illegals when we can't even take care of our own.

The blames the current establishments loopholes for it LOOOOOOL WHAT. A. FUCKING. PIMP.

JK, fuck that shit

The democrats are still baby milk drinkers. An adult always looks like a giant to a child.

Lol minimum wage. They get like half that.

"der takin' R jobz"

You don't want to pick fruit for longs hours for half of minimum wage. Migrant workers are the best.

Now there are other types of illegal immigrants and that's a separate problem. But as for migrant workers, they're fucking great.

>I guess I'm not a conditioned cuck "team" player, kek.

One of us

most americans hate illegals
they dont produce much
and absorb a lot fo medical and school adn welfare
and many have old grandma who are sick and cant work
mexico are assholes to not lower gov spending and have law n order

And so many of them will the the jobs of the trumpanzees. Good riddance to them and they can't be butt fucked soon enough or often enough.

We'll be there to take back europe from the caliphate, just hide all the women until then

Migrant workers: keepin our grocery bills low. Bros.

>He just straight up lied and told his fanbase what they wanted to hear.

Well, at least one of the candidates did... Although, it's kind of funny most people believed he'd build a wall and tag all the muslims lol... Ugh, we have some retarded people in this country.... That whole middle part needs to be nuked.

>2016
the year the irony was just too much