ITT: Feels thread

>that feeling when you see a cute grill in public
>keep thinking you should talk to her, because lonely as Fuck
>wait for the right moment
>start picturing your life with her
>just realized there is no right moment
>when you get back into reality, she's gone
>out of your life, forever
>you spend the rest of your day regretting not talking to her, even the rest of your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkXoZJx-_rI
youtu.be/AHJYY3l8ZoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, I've been with the same woman for 9 years. I'm currently sitting in an existential pile of shit because I'm in love with someone who is in love with her boyfriend and who will probably marry him.

Fuck women. Fuck love. Love complicates and ruins everything. Don't fall in love. Better yourself. Get educated, get a great job and live your fucking life on your own terms. Because this? This sucks.

Someone other than my girlfriend who**

I know that feeling, when you're in a bad relationship and things don't work out its worse than being alone. When I broke up with my ex I was so happy because I was miserable with her, but as time goes on you start to feel empty and just someone to hold.

Yeah man. This shit blows. Guess it's just the way life works.

>tfw when a random qt girl in front of my uni gives me a folder
>i take it and go smoke on the park on the other side of the road
>keep 10 minutes thinking about what to say
>10 minutes pass and i go back to uni, she's the're
>i ask "for how long are you there distributing folders"
>"half an hour"
>"ohh if it wasn't for that i would invite you to DRINK a snack"
>she says she's almost leaving but thanks me a lot
>me says: "okay"
>turn 360 degrees and go to uni without saying bye

No its because you're a fucking loser.

And I think to myself...
Communist doggo

At least you tried man, you can die happy now. The worst is when not trying and you end up thinking what could have been.

>Handsome enough to get women
>Go into city
>Multiple 7+ women stare at me as I walk by
>Too fucking anxious to look at them back
>Just look straight ahead or down
>Feel like a failure of a man
>Feel like they can sense it
>Spend the rest of the day thinking about it
>Repeat daily

>>tfw had an amazing gf from 18-21 years old
>>tfw she dumped me
>>tfw she dumped me via fucking SKYPE
>>tfw she's dating a doctor 3 months later
>>tfw i find out from a friend because she fucking HID IT FROM ONLY ME ON FACEBOOK
>>tfw i see her at age 23, both single
>>tfw we get drunk and make out and feel all the old feelings but nothing comes of it
>>tfw had sex maybe 5 times EVER with other girls besides her
>>tfw i'm almost 25 now
>>tfw never felt chemistry even close to what i had with her with anyone else
>>tfw i probably never will

This, I'm a good looking dude but beta as fuck when it comes to starting a convo and initiating. I just lookg straight ahead and try to look cool, but that never worked out

I know you gotta look at them too but that shit is just too hard. Even worse is if I ever did get anywhere, my anxiety wouldn't allow me to get anywhere. I'd probably make some shit up as to why I need to leave. I don't have what it takes to be a man

If I was the president
I'd pay my momma's rent
Free my homies and then
Bullet-proof my Chevy doors
Lay in the white house and get high
Lord
Whoever thought
Massa'd take the chains off me?

Nigga I did that for more than 10 years. This year this shit is over, gonna talk to any girl whom im interested and looks ok and kind.

Spend enough years trying for nought and those thoughts of what could've been are a lot better than all the participation ribbons in the world.

I've been stuck on the same guy for 2 months now and it's eating at me. I want to be with him, but I can't. This is really killing me Sup Forums. I've had such a crazy year. I tried slitting my throat earlier this year due to my crippling depression finally getting the best of me and got sent to rehab. I'm tired.

>masturbating furiously
>really loud video, headphones in
>hear my doorknob turning
>minimize tab, pull blankets over myself
>my mom bursts into my room
>talking awkwardly
>i shift myself
>headphones unplug
>moaning fills the room
>my mom backs out without a word

Care to elaborate? I'm kinda interested

Will you really though? Or are you gonna chicken out at the last moment?

>be me on tram
>see cutie 3.14 sitting close to me
>say to myself, "If she gets off the same stop as I do, Ill ask for her number
>keep thinking, she won't get off the same stop as I do and I'm just being too optimistic
>my stop comes, she gets off
>panicmode.jpg
>she went the opposite direction
>give myself the excuse of she wasn't that good looking and she went the other way
>hate myself even more now

Little too relatable for me

kek

well sometimes the anxiety gets us all
i entirely know hows that situation and feel is bro

I envy the fact that you even are able to think like that. I'd just keep looking at her thinking about how I'd never talk to her. Then I start thinking how I'll never be with anyone. Just spirals down from there.

You sound oddly like my gf. She had a mighty rough year unfortunately. I really wish I could help but I never know what to say... Things will get better soon user, just keep your head up and carry on :)

was on molly at club. i wish i could bring some of that personality into my sober conciousness. i was "oozing confidence"

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? What happend next?

When you're in that situation you just have to make the most of it and find the right opportunity. But I guess it doesn't matter in the end if you don't act

But my anxiety gets the best of me. I guess it's fear of rejection but it's also thinking about all the different outcomes that could come of it. The more I think the less I do.

The crippling depression or the guy I'm still into?

I know exactly how you feel, I feel that nearly everyday and it sucks. So many missed opportunities over the years... Oh well I guess

Same situation yet your getting the vibe back she wanta the d but tou got a wedding ring on tour finger

Would you rather get rejected and never think about it again or spend the rest of your day/weeks/months regretting not taking action? And getting rejected is the worst outcome, have you thought about the best outcome? You exchange numbers and be friends or even get into a relationship.

I still remember girls I didn't talk to years ago and still regret til this day, don't let this happen and live life to the fullest, I know its hard

Both, what kind of relationship are you guys in?

Either. I like hearing other people perspective of the world and their life. Maybe I can apply it to my own, although I doubt it.
I'd definitely regret the latter, I think about what could have been

fuck relationships.

I guess I've been kind of struggling since I was a kid. I was forced to have sex with my cousin when I was 5 and I dealt with a lot of abuse from my mom. My dad left her after she cheated and she took it out on me a lot. I joined the navy and ended up getting raped. I guess that ties into my lack of trust for men. It really feels like I can't have sex sober so I'm always pretty under the influence.
This guy is the only guy I've ever had sex with sober because I really thought he felt I was beautiful. We have no relationship anymore. He's married.

damn that pretty rough. I kinda feel you when you talk about being under the influence. Im at the point where I can barley go outside without taking xanax or klonipin. I cant even be around my family sober. Are you worried you'll never find someone like him again? He makes you feel so good you cant imagine feeling that way about anyone else?

checkedckedcked

I'm on duloxetine and I still feel everything. It just isn't as intense. I think I'm just gonna start doing drugs. I'm so tired.
No, it's mostly a feeling of loss. It feels like he caught me in a very vulnerable time and I don't care to be that low ever again.
How are you handling things?

this happened to me once when i was a kid

ad

And I thought I have had a rough life.

and six apples
pretty good deal, apples are getting expansive.

>I think I'm just gonna start doing drugs
if you haven't don't start. It feels better short time but just makes things worse. Its one of the reaons im so broke and depressed right now.
> It feels like he caught me in a very vulnerable time and I don't care to be that low ever again.
so how do you plan to handle it? are you going to avoid people in fear of feeling what you do now?
>How are you handling things?
very badily. I tried to hang myself a week ago. I'm doing better now but im waiting on some more drugs to come so I can do it right this time. I had a cousin kill himself and I see what it does to the family. Had an hour long discussion about it with my cousin. People alway say to stay positive and that this too shall pass but it doesnt feel that way. This year was worse the the first 21 times 10. I know the change has to come from within but I cant see how when I have no motivation to do anything.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Damn so close to quints user. Feelsbadman

been in love with this chick since 2014, she had a dick bag boyfriend every year till now. he goes off to college, she finds out he cheated on her, she gets sad and is mad at him = my perfect chance right? see her get in his car today cause he's back for holidays :/

Had a pretty terrible day but the Dominos is on its way

depression memes and self deprecating jokes are not funny in any way besides being "haha funny relatable" twitter level comedy

I know this is a feels thread but kill yourself

Feels thread is weak today

I just would like to heal first. My ego and confidence took a really big hit. I'm constantly wearing masks and whenever a guy thinks I'm " cool " I just take it at face value.
The change part is a healing process. It's a lot of self realization that goes on with it. I take a lot of time to do things that make me happy. Right now I just downloaded God of war remastered and it's pretty cozy in my room. The bad part about depression is that it tricks us into thinking we won't enjoy the things we like to do. Why are you depressed?

>I take a lot of time to do things that make me happy
thats one of my problems. I don't really have anything I love, more things I don't hate. only thing that comes to mind is bike riding but its too cold and my bike got stolen last week. Spent all the money I saved from work to buy it only to be fired and bike stolen.
>Why are you depressed?
well for one I have social anxiety. Im way to hard on myself (ive been told). I let myself get scammed now have an overdrawn bank account. Last job I had fucked me up because of the people that worked there. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was young and have trouble focusing on tasks that dont interest me. So if nothing intrests me im jumping from one thing to another without giving myself a chance to get good. I used to play video games a lot but these days I can't play for more than 15min without having to do something else. I have a very supporting family but im drifting away. I only have 2 friends which I dont see much anymore. I know I sound like a whiny bitch but I cant help how I feel.

Im addition I've never expirenced love. I get supper attached to any girl that gives me the light of day. If I happen to be friends with them I always let my emotions get the best of me. I just feel so hopeless. I know it could be worse and there are so much people worse off than me but its all my brain is telling me. I'd like to hear more about why you're feeling like you do.

last bump

Honestly you shouldn't tell yourself that. Your problems are your own and they're valid. Your pain is valid. Don't ever feel like you have to level yourself to validate your hurt. I can't imagine to have social anxiety. I can only imagine the feeling. I'm a social butterfly. A lot of people only know me when I'm smiling even though it's a mask. When my mom used to hurt me I'd have to put on a face at school and I got really good at it. Now it's second nature. I don't really build attachments due to me constantly putting on a facade. That's another reason why I fell for this guy; he showed me that I could be myself. It felt good.

>tfw mostly everyone around me likes me
>i put on this exterior for those who dont by pretending not to care
>i dont have the balls to talk to the grill i like
>tfw even though everyone likes me, thinks I'm funny, think i'm clever, grill will never like me like i like her

>get dumped because she "doesn't feel readyo be called girlfrind by someone"
>get shitfaced for 5 hours

>I could be myself
The thing is I hate myself. That is the root of my problems I feel like. I used to be so outgoing then suddenly I started closing myself up. The anxiety increased and was alone with my thoughts, which were never positive. Im always thinking people are noticing things but in reality I know they dont. Even then my brain keeps tricking me. I have no control of my brain and its filling me with negative emotions and thoughts. I fell like I know what I have to do to get better but I just have no motivation to do it. Ill do something saying ill stick with it but then give up after a day or two. It's quite pathetic and no one to blame but myself. Also I hate being sad and crying so I just turn it into anger and im 24/7 salty. I should be able to fix this but I just can't.

Im curious as to how you put a mask on. How does it feel to fake emotions and be good enough to fool other people? Do you ever feel lonley ? Do you have people you that you can talk to when shits not going your way?

Who needs love, you just got dubs!

Literally the story of my life.

But Im fat too, it's a bit harder for me.

>TFW everyone wants a thick GF
>TFW no one wants a thicc BF

Why so Sup Forums?
Im just as strong, and even bigger than most guys (Height and weight)
How would you not like to bear hugged by a human teddybear?

And I don't even have the trademark fatty breath/B.O, I check that shit daily.

Girl who helped me through depression, who I alsmot dated and who I helped through her depression, won't talk to me anymore.

I had to leave and we fell out of touch, two years later I tried getting in contact with her again, can't stop thinking about her. Found her Twitter it's private, tried to message her, follow her etc.

Left a message leaving my number so she could text me. She hasent replied since.

We went through a lot togeather and she ont even dignify me with a response. It fucking hurts. I want to keep trying to contact her until she responds, until she gives me sometjing, even a fuck you.

I also just feel empty, that I'm not even worth a response. I also feel angry, but that feeling has mostly faded.

What kind of person just ignores you Sup Forums?

that's more like a gay bear, tbh

Fuck buddy, I hate how much I can relate to this. Like hard. It's been a while. But I can't talk to any girl like I talked to her. Damn. I miss my best friend

But I'm straight D:

I miss her Sup Forums

This happened to me after my ex broke up with me.

>be sad at bus stop
>qt6.28 is staring at me
>I mean staring, furiously mad
>At the moment I realize whats wrong
>I have been ignoring her because too sad
>Like she is expecting me to talk to her
>I can't
>feel like less of a man

This has been going on 5 years now and all the women of my past are gone, have their own lives, can't meet a loving girl the older I get...

I even gave her a nasty look back, like leave me alone look, and she was just confused, of course, I caught the next bus.

What do you guys think about when svetlanda says americans never expect bad things to happen when the rest of the world expect all the bad to happen. Not bashing America, but maybe people are supposed to be depressed, happiness is a very short sensation. And maybe like the samurai were saying, "samurais are useless if they cant perform their duties while fatigued" r some shit like that. Are we just the ones who havent sucked it uup and endured through?
sorry im drunk. listen right after she lights the cigarette.
youtu.be/lkXoZJx-_rI

I hate how fat is hot now. . . But it only applies to girls.

it used to be that fat people got paired together, and skinny people got paired together, but now all the skinny dudes are sick of skinny girls, so they step in on our fucking territory and take our women.

And since there are no fat women left, we start trying for the skinny qts, and get turned down because they are still thirsty for the skinny guys.

Fuck skinnyfags, those fatties are supposed to be ours, not yours.

I blame the niggers, and their big booty talk. Because who has the biggest booty? Fucking fatties.

I hate ignoring part the most. Ignoring is the worst thing you can tbh. I have been so lucky with everything i have but i just can't relate to people. Go out make friends and realise that how selfish everyone is. I don't talk to any of my friends any more just my girl who is my everything. So many guys try to talk to her or hit on her. I even encourage her to not to ignore them and instead let them know that you are taken. I have even let her send nudes to guys who seemed lonely and desperate because i felt bad.

I'm into bigger guys, been seeing one for about a month now.

I'm a fag btw :^)

Wow are you me?

If we were happy 24/7 then we'd all be crazy. It's okay to experience all spectrums of emotions as long as it's in a healthy way. Anger is only a secondary emotion. It's to mask whatever we're really feeling.
My mom used to beat me even worse whenever I was upset. So I got into the habit of faking happiness to save myself.
It gets lonely and I get headaches. When I'm at work I'm very aggressive, not because I'm angry, but because I don't want to get raped. Most people think I'm a cunt, but I've managed to make friends I can show myself to.

A bit too close to my experiences...

So maybe Sup Forums can help me.

>there's a girl I've had my eye on
>see each other at events sporadically
>she's about 3years younger than me
>when we do see each other, both stare at each other from distance without approaching (she's usually with her friends)
>she's gorgeous and smart
>attends church functions a lot
>want to approach her but too nervous
>haven't been to church "socially" in years

How do I approach her to get to know her without seeming odd/weird?

At least you gf and you sound nice. So that's good.

I agree though, ignoring someone just is aweful. The human mind seeks answers and ongoing someone deprives them of that. I just really ant her to say anything, even a fuck off, or go away would suffice.

at least womens dont look at you in disgust. everywhere i go womens cant keep eyes contact with me and when they need to look at me like a cashier you can see in her face she really dont want to look at me.
im 30 and i thought i would get us to it and accept the fact i would never feel the warm hug of a girl. but i just cant accept those fact and it hurt more everyday

Yeah but me and her are so attached to eachother that she left her friends and i left mine because we both can't be bothered as it is more fun being together than being with them. Which is scary that if something happens to any of us it will be beyond miserable. Everyone deserves a friend though so i am never jealous if guys talk to her as long as they are nice.

I know that the unknown is much worse than a definite no or a fuck off. Cruel

Keep it alive bros

I just got diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm 28, and have been dealing with so many of these symptoms for so long. There are so many things that are beginning to make sense now.

The diagnosis doesn't make anything better though. I'm still unemployed, still languishing over my ex of 6 years, still doing nothing with my life. The things that I want feel so out of reach. I can't find the motivation to do anything with myself, other than eat and sleep. I'm on edge all the time. I feel anxious about everything. I get anxious and then feel terrified of even getting out of bed. I really just want to die. I'm too weak to do it myself. I've tried in the past, and failed. I feel my usefulness to the world is null, and that it would be better if I expired. I'll never make anything of myself at this point. Once I graduated college, that was it. Everything since has been downhill.

All I want is to cuddle with someone. I want to feel close to someone. I've even tried to go home with people for that purpose, but they only want sex. I need more than that. I want to fall asleep in someone's arms. I don't want to be afraid of going to sleep alone every night. I need intimacy. I need warmth. I need to feel that someone cares about me. I need it now, but it is impossible to find. I will be alone for the foreseeable future, maybe forever at this rate.

>Let girlfriend experiment with another girl
>watch them kiss
>hurt inside.

Big mistake boys.

my brother told me he was going to kill himself and I let him and now I selfishly wonder if that was a good or bad thing for me

youtu.be/AHJYY3l8ZoQ

You can have all those things, fake your confidence man, I know its hard. You'll spill some spaghetti the first few times.

But dont quit. Never quit , keep going and going and one day you'll find that confidence man.

Work out, get a job, any job. Keep going, start by making a plan to move out, what do you need? a unit and money, start by trying to survive.

Bump