How the fuck?

DUDE!!!

want a story? i was selling 6 brownies, each with .22g of live rosin

not even Sup Forums cares :/

How do you make pot brownies

look it up lmao depends what your making them with

Are you upset or just chillen

kinda ticked but getting better

Did you bend over for the robbers as well? Ye fucking sissyboy.

>ask someone who just got robbed anything
>How did it happen?
>i was selling brownies
>How do you make them
>look it up
>Are you upset?
>nah just a little annoyed

Jesus christ this thread is pointless as fuck, OP couldn't even be bothered to give out a greentext of what happened and he responds like a fucking moron. See kids this is what pot does to you, makes you complacent when you get your shit stolen.

did they strong arm you for it or did they sneak that shit?

the fuck is live rosin?
are people pressing fresh material now?

Did he just snatch the tray from you and run off?

How you gonna get high now son?

Roomie wants to know:
How do you feel?

your right sorry i was busy ill write you a thread my bro

green text incomming

>be me 17 m
>started selling brownies my friend made, made from dab oil
>at first i bought a small tray of 9 for $60 and sold for $10 each and usually gave one or two away to friends whateves
>started getting connections and friends together that liked my brownies
>start buying more brownies 20 brownies for $120 and selling for $10 each to friends
>make bare minimum profit to get next batch untill i can make enough to just buy the oil by quarter oz and make the brownies myself
>just bought 20 brownies, i hit up all my friends and one person asks me if i have 6
>This particular person then proceeds to meet me in a parking lot down the street from my house
>i think everything is good
everything is not good
>i hand the the tray of her 6
>she pulls out pepper spray and says i shorted her sister on some joint
>i dont sell joints and i barely started selling brownies
>get robbed, watch them walk away with my carfully purchased brownies
>cri evry tiem
>it was probably fucking axe spray

Underage, get the fuck out tl;dr.

live rosin is what the type of oil that was baked into the brownies, .22 in each brownie is typically sold for $20 in massachussets, probably more if you are in a fed run state

truth thanks for the advice i probably should

Seriously dude, you dont want to stay here. This is a fucked up place, leave before you end up like me.

>she pulls out pepper spray and says i shorted her sister on some joint
>i dont sell joints and i barely started selling brownies
>get robbed, watch them walk away with my carfully purchased brownies

Lmao OP is a fucking bitch. He didn't even ask the girl "wtf" after it happened he just accepted getting maced and robbed kek I hope everyone hears about this and tries the same since they know your faggot ass isn't gonna do anything about it

ive been here for 3~ years how am i not already like you?

>bro Sup Forums is a fucked up place u better watch out!

This faggot just got here from reddit guaranteed. Sup Forums is literally the most normie of the boards on Sup Forums and on top of that Sup Forums isn't even as bad as people say

MODS

what would i do tho, she already had the tray i handed them to her, she had some big kid with her, if it was just her i would have fought

Wanna buy some weed?

i have an oz right now do i need more?

The point is that even after you didn't text or call her about that shit. She got away with it clean you didn't even ask a single question which makes you a bitch

What a little bitch, and by little bitch I mean you user.

1) theres nothing wrong with reddit, and the fact that you posted that suggest that youre anti trolling and lurk reddit on the low but dont wanna admit it because it gets shitted on here as being too normie
2) i am 22 and started lurking here when i was 17. Back then, i was convinced that even making a comment could allow someone to backtrace and hack you.
3)this website.in general is a life waster, not just Sup Forums

i can only text so much without a response dude, who on the planet would anyone give back a tray of brownies wrongfully stolen or not?

Well if you did I got it, chump change.

yeah i agree, i just wanted someone els to say it

>who on the planet would anyone give back a tray of brownies

Where did I say you would/shout get the brownies back? Jesus you are a fucking idiot I'm done with you

you in the us?

you literally asked me to call her

>here's a list of why reddit is good also i ruined my life

alright pal

I just wanted to share my first lesson in what not to do when dealing with this shit...
1.) You need to trust who you are dealing with
2.) dont make enemies
3.) money first, drugs after

>call and ask her wtf
>uh that wont get me my brownies

You're fucking stupid. This is what you get for smoking weed when your brain hasn't fully developed

did you get robbed of a tray of pot brownies?

Look fag, you could have just backhanded that bitch as hard as you could have and she would have been out and her stupid friend probably wouldve just started shrieking and you could of just walked away. Way to puss out.

>The point is that even after you didn't text or call her about that shit.

what is calling her after the fact going to do

she backed away real swift and the kid was bigger than me

read the greentext

>pepper sprayed because some girl said you shorted her sister on some joint

kek this is real high school drama lmao, op you should really just get an actual part time job and smoke weed as a hobby

you know that's some sound advice.

thank you a bunch for helping me put this into perspective im just trying to figure my shit out, i know im fucking autistic from an objective point of view but i guess its just my destiny

The jews, man. What should we do about the jews?

Yes

Funny shit. My guy actually told me some guy jacked his brownies he was gonna sell me. Probably unrelated though.

Cock - what does it taste like bitch?

im in massachusstes like a said before, you?

unless your a friend of a freshman in some city that starts with a p i doubt it

Just a lesson to be learned, and i think its way more valuable than $90

night guys i need some sleep to sell more brownies tomorrow, thanks for showing me some wisdom
if you would like a follow up kik: sirpunchblock