How do Australian guys always get with such young girls?

How do Australian guys always get with such young girls?

Bump?

Last try.

Legitimately curious, but whatever.

bump indeed

how young is she?

Left is 15, right is 13 according to their Instagrams. It just seems weird they're hanging out with college-aged guys. Like, how does that sort of "friendship" happen?

by not being autistic shut outs on Sup Forums, not being fat, and probably have a semi-decent sense of humor

>fat
seriously, just run the mile every day at least and eat a little less. It wont get you that ripped look but no need to have 4 tits hanging off your back

>humor
just flow with it, dont sperg, dont trigger on utter nonsense
crack some jokes if you got them, be friendly

>implying i'm fat or autistic
wrong

holy shit what

OP wants to date a loli and is in his mid 30's, user.

I don't know maybe hang out with younger friends from high school and introduce to younger friends

>college
>mid 30s

>3d
>loli

Aussie here dunno wtf your talking about.. but the age consent is 16

See

Its fucken 18 dickhead unless your an SA or NT hick

the accent, retard

They just look young because they are skinny. Its funny skinny in America is considered anorexic, Thicc is considered normal, and thicc is just a bunch of fat fucks.

an australian accent doesnt sound like "an accent" to other aussies though, retard

>look young
No, they're actually young.
See

Someone ordered a 3d loli????

I hooked up with a guy in college when I was 13.

Looking back on it I was obviously taken advantage of, but it was still fun and exciting.

The Australian rates of obesity is just slightly lower than that in the US.

you need to do a little reading.. most places 16 with consent, 17 for Tassie and NT

13 and 15 are both under that...

16 in VIC actually.

why the hell would you even want that? girls those ages are too dumb to be around and just annoying. early 20s is where its at.

I encourage you to go out and fuck yourself a 16yo then, still rape according to police orificer. haha 16 and legal, you really are a dick

Never said to fuck a 16yr old but that's the age of consent here.. should be 18 though

Their moms are where its at.

Because when women reach the age of 28 in Australia, they kill them.

link to instagram?

body, i'd guess?

pedo

It's easy af if you're fit and not super ugly or old. I had a few 15-16 girls wanting my dick last weekend, I don't feel like doing jail time so I took off.

Aussie girls are fucking whores, that's how.

lol

ausfag here

Both those girls will get shit on daily for having older boyfriends, by their friends, family, teachers, etc

Both those blokes will get shit on daily by their mates for being pedophiles

Looks great on insta sure, but these arent strong or stable relationships.

You don't need anything beyond being reasonably fit,aka skinny enough for abs, for stupid teenage girls. They fucking jump on it because they think it proves their maturity.

Except they're not going to date, they're just going to fuck once or twice. The girls won't get shit for it because their female friends will think its cool and not care, they won't tell their parents. And the college guys friends wont care either, there are so many college guys fucking teenage girls. You are grossly misinformed. I know, I've been there and done it.

yeah, sure you did. how old are you?

yeah, but their mates are pretty jealous most of the time it seems

need nice face and hair too

>there are so many college guys fucking teenage girls.
Teenage like 13 or 16?
How do they even meet?

even ate a 14yo pussy? thats where its at

i hope you were 14 too

You can believe me or not, I really don't care. I'm 21 btw. I'm guessing you didn't go to a 4 year uni. I go to the biggest party school in my state, there are so many HS age girls that show up to these parties to hook up with older guys its fucking crazy. If you're not fat or ugly you have to beat them off with a stick.

See
If you attend any big party university there are hs age girls at every big party.

I'm enrolled in a 4 year college now. It's a private university though and not in a super huge city or anything and nobody comes to parties except other college students.

Nah m8. im 26 and do it all the time. currently been doing a 16yo girl.

not 13 though like from OP's pic, thats not even hs

tinder mate. so many 14-16 year old girls have their facebook set to age 18 so they can go on regular tinder and meet guys in their late teens and 20s

whoops meant to respond to

How do you meet them? 16 is a lot different than 14, too.

link da grams, dog.

There are girls that age that try and come too, just not as much as the older ones. Most of the time they look way too young and get turned away.

pedophile detected

how do they even fucking find out about it. kids these days, when i was 13 i wasn't going to or doing shit like this and neither were girls in my grade

No m8. there almost the same. Also im a teacher at a private school so that helps.

Ive seen 10-12yo girls on tinder.

Insta, facebook, friends who go there etc.

you're gonna go to fucking jail soon, you know

i doubt that. many asians just look young

kill yourself.

Most girls that age will tell someone eventually. You're likely fucked.

no m8. im quitting that job and getting a better paid one. But i still have 2 girls i can fuck.

ok ;^)

They weren asians m8

yeah, until they realize you're using/abusing them and rat you out. always happens m8

screenshot? really don't believe that, sorry. no one has fb until middle school usually

>using/abusing them
>implying they didnt stated it

No. Im not a pedo, i swipped left.But they looked 10 and 12. One had some kind of school backpac in the pic.

doesn't matter, as an adult it's your job to know it's likely to fuck them up later and realize why it's bad because of the power discrepancy/dynamic

"but she started it!" isn't going to help you in court, retard

Yes it does. Plus 16 is not ilegal in my country.

what the fuck? no it doesn't. it's the adult's responsibility to stop it. you're literally autistic.

Age of consent is over here 16 here ;^)

bunch of butthurt amerifags just flooded this thread, not realized that the age of consent is 16 in half of the states

Where do you live? You said they were under that, too.

16 is not 13

when are you going to learn women are born cum hunters? they literally at the earliest age want cock and sperm. millions of years of evolution have taught them to hunt out the alpha male, even if they are young as fuck.

>You said they were under that, too.

That was years ago. Those ones dont count, but i did saw one last year and she was really hot and had just turned 18, she also was really happy to see me.

that you know of

This. Whether females know it or not, they are always looking for that 30-ish year old bull that is going to dump a huge load inside them. They subconsciously desire this whether they know it or not.

they're*
I am

You must be a teacher at a pretty shit school

Obviously, but doesn't change the law.

im only there for the pussy m8

have fun in jail when you get reported you sick fuck

nice job being a shit teacher

>16 is legal :^)

stay mad because you cant get nice tight (some hairless) underaged pussy

>16
>hairless
now i know you're lying