I work at subway, tell me your sub (the more details the better) and ill tell you how annoying it is to make your sub

i work at subway, tell me your sub (the more details the better) and ill tell you how annoying it is to make your sub.

Footlong black forest ham.Extra meat extra cheese.Swiss.No veggies,no condiments.

pizza is the only thing you faggots make that isn't disgusting

fresh roast chicken, lettuce, onion, old english cheese, sweet onion source on a honeyoat footlong

greasy fat nigger

Grilled Chicken Deluxe lettuce tomato and cucumbers. Toasted with no cheese or condiments.

Steak, Swiss cheese, bacon, banana peppers, onion, green pepper, southwest sauce, salt and pepper, not toasted. Add lettuce after sandwich has been wrapped.

Spicy Italiano footlong, Provolone Cheese,toasted, olives, spinach, and pickles. Dash of mustard

Confirmed fat cunt

Oven roasted chicken on flatbread or white, pepperjack, spinach, olive, banana peppers, pickles, ranch, and chipotle sauce

Italian flatbread with meatballs and cheese

Footlong Italian, Turkey, ham, pepperoni, American cheese, toasted with ranch

Even putting lettuce or something would make you seem like less of a hamfuck.

8/10. not to shitty
:)
7/10,the fact you said fresh ,makes me think youre the kinda nigger to ask for a new thing of chicken
eh 6/10, you need deluxe patty? fatnigger
8/10 what do you mean after wrapped?
eh kinda over kill onveggies but could be worse 7/10

veggie delite, footlong - all veggies on it (duhh) and extra onion... Salt & pepper/w sweeet chili

Veggie delight, everything except spinach and cucumbers.

Bmt add meatballs toasted with Motzorella on wheat
Lettus tomato onion capsicum ollives pickles
Ranch sauce

Toasted steak and cheese add onions and jalapenos

>Steak and cheese on jalapeno cheese bread.
>Pepper jack
>All veggies except cucumber and banana peppers
>Saracha

disguting

Italian BMT footlong on flatbread.
Provolone, spinach, olives, salt&pepper, little bit of mayo and mustard.
Hot.

vegitarian cucks

I put my footlong in my bitches roast beef and give her some spicy mayo

Wheat Bread, Grilled Chicken, and American Cheese

Footlong italian herb rotisserie chicken with pepperjack, black olives, banana peppers, mayo and buffalo.

anyone who gets all veggies on anything with meat should kill themself

6" wheat bread non toasted
no cheese
onions
sweet onion sauce
black olives

Why would you put lettuce and pickles on something that is clearly italian. Not even touching the ranch. Did your mom raise you in a barn? Nasty.

Italian herbs bread, chicken teriyaki, no cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, salt and pepper

onion and olive sandwich?

Nigger,you couldn't handle my sammich

Oh yeah and the spiciest sauce, forgot which one that would be

Fucking fat fuck.

Hurry the fuck up OP I need to know about this stupid bullshit RIGHT NOW

Footlong, Italian herb and cheese bread, spicy Italian, American cheese, toasted, lettuce, onions, green peppers, sweet peppers, banana peppers, little mayo, chipotle sauce.

Can I also just say that Subway has the worst tomatoes ALWAYS. Fucking green and clear looking, always with remnants of the stem and shit...

footlong chicken bacon ranch
meat heated, bread not toasted
swiss cheese
lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, pickles
ranch dressing

Or maybe they hate me and always give me the shitty tomatoes. Fucking Pakis

Oven roasted chicken
Flat bread
Pepperjack cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onions
Black olives
Honey mustard

this is OP
all your subs are nasty and you have no taste

You faggots have some awful sandwich taste. Rate this OP. Bread toasted for half the time, dipped in soup and then toasted again. No meat. Add all vegetables and sauces, ALL OF THEM. toast again.

True or false. You guys actually took the guacamole away? if you did that is the stupidest shit you ever did. Why do you guys not cater to the mexican market. If you guys had chorizo and kept the guacomole you guys wouldn't be losing so much business. Millennials do not like sandwiches.

Foot long white v cut cold cut American toasted halftime spinach tomato spinach tomato light Italian light salt Parmesan cheese

I'll have a six inch tuna on wheat. (Wait until you've cut the bread and put the first scoop of tuna on). HOLD ON. I changed my mind. I want a delux oven roasted chicken. Yeah still on wheat. Toasted. Swiss cheese. Wait never mind no cheese. Bacon. Can I get extra bacon? Avocado. Spinach. No that's too much spinach. Okay that's cool. Tomatoes. Could you put them under the spinach? I like my sandwich veggie stack in a certain order. Can I get some thousand Island dressing. Wait no I want mustard. That's too much could you scrape some off? Cool thanks. I'm gonna pay in quarters.

Why are most subway employees niggers, sand niggers, or old white people?

footlong hearty Italian,meatballs (double meat thank you very much ) extra bacon with peppered cheese,toasted
with sweetcorn and olives and a bit of chipotle sauce.
m8

So the higher the number out of ten... the more annoying the sandwich is?

That's why we're eating at subway you dumb faggot. If you were OP you'd know that.

0/10, wouldbe a huge pain in the ass, fuck you

Herb cheese bread, toasted FIRST, roast beef and turkey american and swiss cheese then put in microwave to melt cheese, onions, banana peppers, peppers, jalapenos extra lettuce then brown mustard, mayo vinegar and last tomatoes, sometimes I will have them nuke it for 30 seconds after but not all depends mood

we havent served guac in a few months`

why would you lie on the internet?

Double meatballs extra sauce all veggies on flatbread

footlong chicken bacon ranch on italian herb and cheese

all veggies with no olives

ranch

How annoying is my sandwich Mr. Subway person?

This sounds tasty, made my mouth water. Gonna try this user

Don't think mine's that annoying... chicken bacon ranch on italian bread with provolone cheese, toasted. Usually also get jalapeno peppers on it.

Hit me with your opinion faggot.
>ft long 9 grain honey oat
>pepper Jack cheese
>chicken teriyaki
>banana/jalapeño peppers
>sweet onion sauce

Footlong pizza sub. Yes to cheese and toasted. Lettuce, black olives, jalapenos, tomatoes.
Lite mayo because I'm watching my weight

I wish I could find a Subway with old white people.
I lived in Miami, now NY... always sandniggers

the higher the number, the betterit is, sorry for confusion

When I was a kid: meatball sun, no veggies

Teenager: chicken bacon ranch, jalapenos only

Now: subway melt, extra bacon, grilled, with jalapenos and bell peppers put on before grilling, add lettuce, tomato, chipotle ranch, mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper

Man I haven't had subway in a while. Need subs.

italian colored bread
>>mayo
>>extra extra pickles
>>extra pickles
>>Extra extra pickles
>>double extra mayo
>>pickles

your double doubles can't save you, you fucking sandwich peasant. Toast my bread

Footlong chicken teriyaki on Italian, tosted no cheese. Lettuce, gherkins, jalapeño, peppers, red onion, south western sauce

Coldcut on flatbread, no cheese. All the vegetables +guac, olive oil and red wine vinegar

I'm just describing what happened when I got my sandwich yesterday. That's how it went.

chicken teriyaki on honey wheat with pepper jack toasted before lettuce add lettuce spinach black olives banana pepper pickles guacamole onions sweet onion sauce and mustard

12 inch italian herbs and cheese bread,
pickles, ham, bacon, extra cheese, extra ranch
salt and pepper

Foot Long Meat Ball
Italian Herd & Cheese
Pepper Jack
Toasted
Tomato
Spinach
Red onion
Bell pepper
Creamy Sriracha
Jalapeno

So, mein negro.

I'm gonna walk into your subway, and I'm standing there reading on my phone, just waiting. Waiting for you to say "what can I make for you today sir?" At which point I'll hold up my finger, lock my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Foot long seafood salad." Don't still have that? Well, le sigh, tuna.

"On what kind of bread?"

I will then ask what kind you have before I settle on "white."

I will then ask for double meat and double cheese.

"Do you want that toasted?"

Fuck yes I want that toasted, but I want you to load that bitch up with mayo first. Before you toast it. Because I LIKE IT THAT WAY. And toast it on 5 or whatever, just extra toasty.

Of course I want lettuce and spinach. Tomato, green peppers, banana peppers, onions.

Oh I want black olives, too. Just a little.

I SAID JUST A LITTLE. THATS TOO MUCH.

Load that shit up with oil and vinegar. And whatever is in that shaker you have there.

Oh and cut it in thirds.

fuck you, just toast the whole sandwhich you fucking cuck

die die die die die die die die
you need to die

Most of the old white people are at the anchors in walmart and shit..EXCEPT gas stations. Those are always sandniggers. Every other place that is standalone is either niggers or sands. I fucking hate the sands because they do not understand the fuck I'm saying.

I use to work at a subway. I peed in the pickles and jacked off on a few pretty girls oat breads.

Dude dont do fast food lol fuck man walmart cashier in bama start out 14 an hour and they are ALL lazy niggers its a easy, as a younger I worked taco bell 1 year, KFC 1 year and a BK 4 months way easier jobs out there bro but being young was fun to work there.. lots of girls and phone numbers free weed partys good times

also cut into 4s

white bread and turkey

12" steak and cheese on white
Onions
Lettuce
Green peppers
Pickles
Banana peppers
Bbq sauce

footlong dick

very, kys

First change your gloves, thank you.

good sub user, but we dont serve honey oat at my store and it makes the old people fussy, its hilarious

just sauce

all of the sauce

That's hot as fuck

Dude make your own french bread pizza way cheaper and better, tip toast them with butter or olive oil first b4 you add toppings but dont toast to long

>6 in oven roasted chicken breast
>on italian bread
>shredded cheese
>toasted
>lettuce
>tomato
>mayo

done :3

...NIggers or cracker?

kek my local subway artist hates it when I order it. I do so once a week. I also gift her (chubby teen who works the same shift every monday) $30 for christmas,

if you couldnt see me making your subs id probably spit all over it

Wheat Flat bread (toasted), steak, tomatoes, cheese banana pepper and honey mustard.

I have a bad feeling you guys think this is fucking trash.

Should I work at Subway? There's one nearby that always has a hiring sign.

tell them old people to go the fuck back to the retirement home
fuck them and fuck their bread choice

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, foot long on flat bread.

kys

lol

Good. Wage slaves deserve no happiness.

Italian herb and cheese
Oven roasted chicken
(Toasted)
Lettuce
Onions
Pickles, a few more pickles please (I know you guys are supposed to watch the veggie distribution but idgaf)
Banana peppers
Mayonnaise
Oil
And a fuck ton of vinegar (unless it's an old person I literally say "a fuck ton of vinegar please"). Seriously drench my shit in vinegar so good

God bless. Thanks for the feedback. Damn fussy old people

have you given up on life?
if so, yes

A BLT on 9 grain honey oats with spinach cucumbers pepperoni no cheese extra bacon and tomato

Na im australian, we eat anything

steak provolone and bacon on white bread