Now what bullshit will these whiny ass libshits do to try and stop Trump?

Now what bullshit will these whiny ass libshits do to try and stop Trump?
Will the hit the acceptance stage now or try again?

Other urls found in this thread:

theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-mike-pence-worse-than-trump
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do they let you put stickers on ur helmet?

my guess is they'll try to block everything like reps did with obama.

Only when i eat all my vaccines

Trump won't sever his business ties. The moment someone attempts to impeach Trump, the GOP will have to decide whether to support Donald Trump, or democracy itself.

Vaccines?
What lmao.

how long til he is impeached and we are stuck with an even worse Pence

I keep hearing Pence is Trump's impeachment insurance. What makes Pence worse than Trump?

he'll be impeached or destroy the republican party,america isnt going to tolerate another empty suite and once he decides to not sever his business ties thats what we are going to get

Trump is flawed but he's a business man & therefore can be reasoned with or open to negotiations; Pence is a religious fanatic.

kek how?
republicans control all three branches nothing they can do but sit,cry and try to demonize everything he does.

also obama had a democrat controlled congress for half the time so that excuse is bunk

>I keep hearing Pence is Trump's impeachment insurance. What makes Pence worse than Trump?
this can get you started

theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-mike-pence-worse-than-trump

>Hard-core Chistian fundamentalist.
>Wants to abolish Wade v Roe (i.e. abortions)
>hates the gays (redirected HIV/AIDS money towards gay conversion shit as Governor)
>climate change denier, known racist
>tried to create a quasi-news organisation that would oversee any news being push out prior to its release (i.e. RT, Pravda)
>defender of Big Tobacco (probably gets $$$ from them to do so)
>really *really* hates gays in the military (yet has never served).
>hates Muslims (this goes back to the racism thing)

>Pence is a religious fanatic.
You mean he disagrees with you, you bigot.

It's fun to spin things your own way. It's called propaganda and it's for pussies.

I can see where people would think that of a stereotypical businessman, but Trump seems to be anything but that. He has the emotional maturity of a teenager and a penchant for conspiracy theories. Is that really better than a religious fanatic?

Sounds like Trump and Pence share similar policies. At least according to what Trump said while campaigning. Who knows which version of Trump we'll get after he's inaugurated though.

He said worse then Trump, not what makes him a great guy. Also, "probably gets $$$" is an assumption, idiot.
Yes, I can assume, you're already an idiot.

...Damn sushi...

>who knows which version of trump we'll get after hes inaugerated though

we'll get the empty suite in the white house when donald fails to sever his business ties and ends up letting running his business's get in the way of running the country

if republicans really cared,they would of gotten rid of trump by the electoral college and replaced him with a better candidate

Please refute each point with evidence; these are known facts about Pence.

I'm sure that you will insist I do the same, but really, all I did was take these from Pence's Wikipedia page.

I look forward to your eloquent rebuttal(s).

Pic related - it's an amusing picture that offers nothing of substance to the topic of this thread.

Even assuming that Trump doesn't try to expand POTUS powers (which increasingly seems like his goal), the Democratic party can't really afford to just "accept" it. There are substantially more Democrats up for reelection in 2018 than Republicans, and if they so much as breathe wrong, Trump can wave his populist wand and give himself an unstoppable majority in the senate. Don't let the "bipartisan" talk fool you, we're a lot closer to a single-party nation now than many would like to admit.

>emotional maturity of a teenager

because crying like a baby on national television after a shooting like obama has spent the past 8 years doing is real mature huh.throwing tantrums and threatening to move out of the country is also what the democrats consider maturity

right now they are in denial
and will be until he is sworn in
then they will move on to anger
and then the government will begin purging liberals bc they try to assassinate the pres, put are to incompetent to do it right

lol,the party that has tried to disarm america for the past 8 years trying to assassinate the president.thanks i needed a laugh

He received over $100k in donations from tobacco companies. Drop in the pan? Maybe. Did he write an article arguing that "smoking doesn't kill"?

Yes. Yes, he did.

>Damn sushi

Was this an attempt to seem culturally sensitive or worldly? It failed miserably.

Yes, user, normal people may shed a tear when they talk about people close to them who have died.

Picture is worthless because Hillary backed and reinforced policies that fucked over many Americans. Trump is a billionaire but besides outsourcing many of his jobs he hasn't done anywhere near the damage Hillary has.

I say this as a cityslicker who lives a decent life. Guess why states that haven't gone Republican in

>disarm
not very bright are you

smarter then you are,dumbass

He's right shithead.

This.

Europe's face when

Explain how the party of "we should give up our guns" is trying to keep American citizens armed.

Is that a truck ramming through the crowd in the background?

Not quite. Those states are traditionally red because GOP candidates are traditionally:

>old, rich, white
>Christian
>pro-gun
>anti-gay
>anti-immigrant
>anti-abortion
>pro-troops, pro-"Murka!"
>promise to protect jobs
>promise to create jobs
>deny climate change, in order to protect vulnerable professions like mining, tree lopping, etc

Only nine died though. It's really not a big deal. Fifty injuries is nothing when it comes to being tolerant. Shitlord.

Lol, give them 24 hours to figure out the next reason why Trump shouldn't be president.

All while ignoring the reasons why they actually lost. Libs think that everything isn't their fault. They'll be searching for years. Then they'll blame Bush, Obama and Trump for failing. They're the most fucked up people on the earth.

Europe's face when Brexit.

>tolerant
>naming calling "shitload"

pick one

the supreme court can* rule that hes unfit to run for president because of his ties with foreign powers.

Keep searching faggots. Liberalism is a mental disorder. This is demonstrated by people like you.

lol,so first it was the electoral college now its the supreme court.im sorry if you think the supreme court is going to be filled with a bunch of liberal cuck's like it was under obama

>So.
>He cant overturn a supreme court decision by executive action.
>So.
>Mhmm. Citation needed for "known racist"
>i.e. literally every news organizations editors
>Wow, he supports a lobby, new concept.
>Okay.
>Islam is a race?

What I'm hearing is he has differing views from you and therefore makes him a monster.

Your argument is worthless because we're in modern times. Some states hadn't switched GOP in 20 years, one state in 28 years, and many in 10 years. The Rust Belt that voted for Obama TWO times, voted for a fat, toupe wearing, oompa loompa who promised change. The Rust Belt switched to Trump because they want change, not a sociopath who helped destroy their lives. You're probably located in California with no real connection to the mid-west or rural. As an anecdote my lifelong Democrat uncle voted for Trump because he was hit by Hillarys policies. He was that desperate he voted for Trump because he promised that he would bring jobs back/create new ones. Aside from that, look into the districts that voted for Obama and now voted in 2016, the large majority voted for Trump, not Hillary. Your argument is invalid.

1.Denial
2.Anger
3.Bargaining
4.Depression

its funny to see all the name calling coming from the left

"orange cheeto"

"oompa loompa"

"fat"

are these people even mature enough to be considered adults,let alone have the maturity to be involved in running the country.i dont think so

>2016
Quads of fucking truth. Trump is our savior.

Nope there's still the rest of the encyclopedia they can blame.

>We must blame someone before they think of blaming us.

No, it's people like you. People that treat politics as a game between so-called liberals and so-called conservatives.

>We won
>Oh lawdy, dese conservatives does mayne a*hyuk*
>Trump MAGA I'm drinkin dese tears mayne

You dislike a person, so you gravitate towards the other, because that is who you want to identify with. Because you are a fucking sheep.

Stick your partisan imaginarium back up your rectum where it belongs - out of sight, out of earshot.

For anyone to say that either is better than the other is to ignore a simple fact: absolute power corrupts absolutely & all these people are pigs at the trough. Snouts in, bums up. If you actually support any politician, you are the problem. Because you enable this charade to continue.

Joke's on you. Trump may be able to keep a few manufacturing jobs from leaving the country by promising companies government contracts, but in general manufacturing jobs will never come back. The only way you can compete with countries like China is by lowering the living standards of the average American to that of the average Chinese.

But even then, manufacturing is being automated at a rapid pace. In a few decade's time there will be few jobs left for people without an education. Advances in computer vision and force-feedback actuators are driving a whole new generation of smart manufacturing robots. Self driving cars are going to make taxi drivers obsolete. A lot of white collar workers like tax consultants will lose their jobs to AIs.

There is a socio-economical change as big as the industrial revolution on the horizon. Good luck competing with Europe, China, and India with an education system that's expensive and shit.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE? HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMETHIGN I KNOW IS 101% RIGHT. WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS RACIST. YOUR DEAR LEADER IS A FAT OOMPA LOOMPA CHEETO RUSSIAN HACKER.

SPIDERMAN SAVE US FROM THE RETARDICANS AND LIBTARDS
YOURE OUR ONLY HOPE

Pretty sure this is sarcasm as a perfect example of why she lost. Well played.

ah yes but "Libetard" and "cuck" are super mature.

Yep. I've been studying it for the last 8 months. These libtards don't get it.

I never saw that picture on CNN or MSNBC. Therefore, that never happened.

Breh, I didn't even vote for Trump. I am just explaining why that picture is fucking retarded. Automation is going to happen whether we like it or not, your making an argument I really don't disagree with. However it is how the events are dealt with and countered to how new jobs can be created and funded to help America grow.

I merely argued that the picture is retarded, as it is a strawman and poorly illustrates why the Rust Belt actually voted for Trump.

Is that a plane flying through your sky scrapers?

Not really, the British had a special deal with the EU that gave them all kinds of privileges. Most north-western countries are glad to see them go. This deal will destroy their position as Europe's leading financial centre, with banks moving to Frankfurt and Madrid instead.

It mostly sucks for Ireland though, as now they'll have a controlled border with Northern Ireland again :/

>No, it's people like you. People that treat politics as a game between so-called liberals and so-called conservatives.
DURR HURRR DURRRR.

>You dislike a person, so you gravitate towards the other, because that is who you want to identify with. Because you are a fucking sheep.
DURRR HURRR DURRRRR I DIDNT READ ANYTHING AS A COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENT. TRUST ME THOU OK?

>Stick your partisan imaginarium back up your rectum where it belongs - out of sight, out of earshot.
WTF are you talking about?

>For anyone to say that either is better than the other is to ignore a simple fact: absolute power corrupts absolutely & all these people are pigs at the trough. Snouts in, bums up. If you actually support any politician, you are the problem. Because you enable this charade to continue.
DURRR HURR DURRR POLITICIANS ARE BAD. I AM AN ANARCHY FAGGOT.

To be fair, conservitards don't get it either. Both sides were so blinded by their hate for the other, they failed to see just how horrible their own candidate was.

in other words he's fucking perfect

I will NEVER accept that corrupt, illegitimate asshole as my President. He lied and cheated his way into the White House with the help of his Russian buddies, and now he and his billionaire cabinet are all set to loot us for every penny they can get their hands on--assuming they don't get us all killed in a nuclear war first.

He is scum. And he is not now and will NEVER be my President. Period.

I'll give you that. But I think the conservitards are getting smarter by the day. The libtards have pushed too much retardism on us.

You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. I'm one of those elites you think trump is going to butt fuck on your behalf. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump also. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you gave us trump. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.

Fair enough. Just know America went from leader of the Western world in the early 90's, to the laughing stock of the Western world today.

At least you went out with a bang.

kek
butt-hurt loser

yep, libtard here.
Trump won by the rules of the existing system. I accept his win.

Still, how great can he be if a person like Hillary received 3 million more votes than him...

he doesn't look Muslim to me

She got that excess purely from LA, Hollywood, and NYC. The huge, over-populated metropolises love her. Go figure.

This is the most intelligent response I've ever seen in my life and you deserve a medal for it.

I've accumulated enough prizes already, thank you.

We're still the leaders even though we're 20t in debt. To be honest as long as we use power over the UN, NATO, and the EU we don't have much to worry about. The fact that we brought Russias economy to shambles from 35-40 rubles to 65 rubles now and at one point 90 rubles per USD is precident enough to know Russia truly cannot compete with us as the best world power outside of military might (which we still hold true). China only owns about 10-15% of our debt by the way, and even though many people like to shout about the big red slant eye scared, it's not that big of a deal. We are still the biggest power and we will still be the best nation eight years from now. Do know our living standards aren't as high as other countries but we bolster the biggest economy and hold the most billionaires. We're the big bully on the block still, and will be for again, the next eight years.

>democracy itself
but the US isnt a democracy... its a republic
silly faggot

Electoral vote totals are sent from each state to a joint session of Congress to be certified.

I would suspect there will be some wailing and gnashing of teeth there, but the Dems do not have the votes to accomplish anything.

If they want to be salty, they could use baseless challenges to individual electors to waste time and bloviate about Russians and rigged elections and stuff. But of course they will not do that, because they believe that refusing to accept election results is an attack on democracy itself.

still voting Americans.

...and if anyone thinks that 3 million votes all came from illegals, you're a fucking moron.

DONALD TRUMP!!!

[citation needed]

>

Haha. I'll enjoy the butt fucking the orange baboon gives you. And the best part is I'll be making more and paying less while it's just the opposite for you trumpanzees. If what you have is wining, I'll stick to losing.

Pfft. Clinton was even more eager to shove money into your pockets. There was no winning for the working class.

All of the liberals and conservatives should all find something to like in the guy. He's generating growth economically for a country that needs it.

>surprise

Interestingly, the "Demographics is Destiny" crowd were saying the same thing 2 months ago, only they were thinking about the other party being the "one."

And yet the working class took leave of their senses and voted the orange baboon into office. They deserve what's coming to them.

"Mangerine"

You say that like they had a hope.

>Hard-core Chistian fundamentalist.
>So.
Not really a refutation...

>Wants to abolish Wade v Roe (i.e. abortions)
>He cant overturn a supreme court decision by executive action.
No, but he can install an anti-abortion Supremem Court justice to finally replace Scalia, thus tipping the SC 6-4 in favour of sucha decision. All they'd need is a case to challenge Wade v Roe at that stage. But you already know this. Your point was designed to obfuscate this fact.

>hates the gays (redirected HIV/AIDS money towards gay conversion shit as Governor)
>So.
Not really a refutation...

>climate change denier, known racist
>Mhmm. Citation needed for "known racist"
Pence has said that he stands by Trump implicitly. When asked to explicitly denounce Trump policies and/or things Trump has said (e.g. the wall to keep out Mexicans, the comment that Mexicans are rapists and murderers, that there is no institutionalized racial profiling in the police force), he defers, he demures, he deflects. He is a politician, a far more practiced one than Trump. He has not ever come out explicitly calling people chinks, niggers, kikes, wogs, redskins, etc...but what career politician has/does? The only way we know is to look at what laws he has passed as a member of congress, and as the Governor of Indiana. On the whole, minorities have not prospered from Pence's involvement in public life.

>tried to create a quasi-news organisation that would oversee any news being push out prior to its release (i.e. RT, Pravda)
>i.e. literally every news organizations editors
He didn't write the articles but was the gatekeeper. To deny this is to deny reality. The gatekeepers have ultimate discretion over whether news reaches the public, or gets editied or boned. Your argument is essentially "so what", so I'm moving on rather than labour the point.

[1/2]

more or less, that

Not to mention that China is having to outsource to places like Laos and Vietnam because Chinese workers are beginning to demand better wages

:^)

> To be honest as long as we use power over the UN, NATO, and the EU

Lol, the US doesn't run NATO, as much as you want to tell yourself that.

>The fact that we brought Russias economy to shambles from 35-40 rubles to 65 rubles now and at one point 90 rubles per USD

No. The Ruble was buttfucked by Saudi who dumped a fuckton of oil on the market. That's pretty much why Russia is in Syria bombing Wahhabi's and Sunni's back into the stone age.

> the best world power outside of military might (which we still hold true)

Sigh, no. Every major power including Russia, India, and the EU have nukes so conventional war would never happen. All your army is good for is bombing rebels and minor countries and keeping the Chinese south sea open (which you do a good job of btw)

> Do know our living standards aren't as high as other countries but we bolster the biggest economy

EU's is bigger, and standards of living is better exactly because they have fewer billionaires (more equal wealth distribution).

But if it makes you feel good to believe all that shit you just spewed, be my guest.

>defender of Big Tobacco (probably gets $$$ from them to do so)
>Wow, he supports a lobby, new concept.
Not a refutation. Look up his history re: Tobacco Road, and the thousands of dollars he's recieved from them during his political career. I know you won't, though.

>really *really* hates gays in the military (yet has never served).
>Okay.
Not a refutation.

>hates Muslims (this goes back to the racism thing)
>Islam is a race?
Would you prefer I used the word bigot instead of racism? You probably would. The fact that you used your only zinger on this one point, the only point your "rebuttal" has pointed out, suggests that you've enjoyed baiting out this conversation between us. Don't worry, nobody will know in a few hours; this whole thread will disappear. This is Sup Forums after all. It's why people like us come here to talk - too much free time on our hands, who aren't willing to give up anonymity.

You didn't offer a single cogent point, other than the obvious one about the whole "You can't be racist to a religion" shit. You know it, I know it.

[2/2]

Funny how nukes werent an issue with you when obama dillydallied and finally brokered a deal with iran to stop all nuclear developement, which they didnt honor later

No one cares about your leftist fantasies and wanting nogs to "prosper" at the cost of bleeding whites.

Gas yourself commie scum. You fucks haven't won yet and this is our chance to fight back

Anybody else find it weird that this wasn't considered a good thing until now?

I mean, up until a few years ago, whenever somebody pointed out that America was a republic and not a democracy, it was always meant to point out flaws in our system, and that our goal should be to correct those flaws as we advance as a civilization in order to make democracy the dominant form in our government.

It wasn't until Trump's campaign that I had ever seen any American say that with a smile on their face. Honestly, it's little things like that which scare me way more than Trump's twitter rants. That tells me that Trump's people want to steer us away from democracy and more towards the older notions of a republic.

The did. They believed the orange baboon and they still do. The proof is in this thread and every other thread that involves the orange baboon. You could hit them repeatedly with the baseball bat of reality and they's still swear the orange baboon was the messiah. Damned fool people with some pretty fucked up values and some serious character deficiencies.

dumb photo, no clue why it was made. all of that is his and he made it himself.

perhaps you're in middleschool or something?

That's certainly one conclusion you could come to.

Tell me, if you think *weely* hard with your big brain, do you think
>maybe
there is a different possible way to think of Pence, when faced with this information?

Go ahead, I'll wait. I know thinking is harder than baiting. I'll make a coffee for myself while you rub out a clever retort.