What was the purpose of this character?

Seriously

his purpose was to get dumped to show that wymen can be independent

Well, he won the Iron Islands election and now has 1000 ships.
He may not have done much this season, but he's gonna wreck shit up next year.

>all of a sudden he's madly in love with daenerys in s06e10

fucking hell this show man. they need to go back and rewatch the previous seasons before they start writing new ones

Stopped caring about him when they changed the actor.

Kelly C needs that dick!

Opposite, he was upgraded, just like The Mountain. Shame they didn't get it right the first time. Or just invent a show-only character, because recasting is the fucking WORST.

the muntain became a giant cuddly teddy bear

I honestly dont know

>Opposite, he was upgraded, just like The Mountain

Season 1 mountain was better. Season 2 was literally filler tier and season 3 looked friendly.

hapthor is a shit mountain.. he can't act and has no presence on screen. the first guy was the best.

daario's purpose is to show that dany likes big cock

Anyone who didn't like the first actor better is literally gay. He was so much more interesting.

>mysoginist alpha in the books that has dany begging for his dick

> romantic cuckboy in the show that gets discarded by dany

Dario originally = Euron but now that this is different in the show his character serves no purpose

hi Preston

this

To be the male prostitute.

to cuck jorah

He was there to give Dany something to feel conflicted over, and to show that she has matured when she eventually cucks him

Showing Daenerys as a strong independent women who needs no man

>they couldn't dye his beard

This show really fucking sucks.

GRRM wrote too many characters

D&D are just thinning the herd nicely

There are barely any good characters left. It's going to become the Jon and Dany show soon with all the trash actors that come with it.

he was supposed to be devil on Danny shoulder as opposite to Tyrion/Jorah
Pretty terrible choice for overseas viceroy

He's so fucking bland in the show, why were D&D afraid of giving him the blue hair and shit? Were they afraid of doing something interesting?

Season 2 was like a stunt guy on the show who plays Giants/White Walkers.

It was literally filler.

Because it would look like shit and he'd stick out like Krieger's anime girlfriend in Archer. He would be a complete joke.

I was seriously confused when they recast him from the first guy. She's sleeping with this fabio looking motherfucker one season and the next its someone totally different. I thought she got a new fucktoy and they never mentioned it.

It was always going to be down to Jon and Dany

You say that like it's a bad thing

t. bear fetishist

gay

lol Kriegers anime girlfriend

He's there solely so the audience aren't asking the question, why isn't Daenerys on the pole more often? Him giving her the deep dicking at least an assumed deep dicking suppresses it within the minds of the audience. Because YAS SLAY QUEEN fucks, lets be honest here.

I think his whole point was to distance Jorah from Deni and also make Deni more romantic by ditching him, the pretty boy, for older yet dedicated and trusted Jorah

He's gonna betray Dany and ally with Euron because toxic masculinity

He's going to try to kill Jorah as his rival for her pussy

Fpbp

???

Actually this Ed Skrein had more screen presence as Daario.

He was distractingly bad looking, but that's a form of screen presence.

The book character was even worse looking, with the colored hair and shit

>he can't act and has no presence on screen.

He hasn't needed to act at all the entire show, he just has to be there and look menacing which he does especially now that Cleganebowl is fucking confirmed

His role literally just requires him to look big and intimidating 90% of the time. That doesn't really require acting. He fits the role just fine.

These plebs think the rock is as good as Arnold because he big. You bland mother fuckers need to get off my Sup Forums

the old one was better

this one looks like a fucking dweeb

>strawman
>my Sup Forums

Consider suicide

the new dario is unbelievable as a great warrior and has literally no presence.

>ed skrein
>bad looking

literal 9/10

>one good picture
>of a man

I'm sure you feel passionately, and I'm not saying he's universally ugly but as presented in the show there was something not right about him to a large enough segment of the population and it demanded a change to a more bland pretty boy.

People actually think he's ugly?

ya i don't get it, all the women i know that watched GoT loved that actor and were pissed when they changed him, and i can just about gurantee it wasn't because of his acting skills

Man, I hope Daario really is Euron in the books. Not even as much for the WHAT A TWIST factor as much as just bringing the plots closer together and giving certain characters a greater purpose.

I only now just realized Daario and Ajax from Deadpool were played by the same guy

he's a terrible actor, only picked for his looks

he also evidently has the same thing that smirkfu has, he's always fucking smirking and its fucking annoying as shit

She's literally gorgeous

He was in the books but D&D needed to remove him.

Eyecandy for female audience. His character could have been cut easily.

First actor quit to do a Transporter movie

The same as in the books. Absolutely none.

>implying he won't be the betrayal for love

That's most likely going to be Jorah or literally any other character readers actually care about. All this naturally presuming that another book will ever be finished, which will never happen.

Jorah's already had his chances to be that betrayal.

It's Daario I'd expect. Unless it's someone way in future we don't know starts to love dany

Are you kidding? FIrst mountain had both the size and the face. He was 7'1" and looked angry as fuck

Hafthor has a baby face

D&D follow this very simple formula

Have hot as fuck men, and ugly as shit women
It's the best way to empower women

All the men, as well as the gay ones, have to be really cute/hot
All the women have to be fugly as fuck

If this show had hot lesbians, it would be considered a perverted man-child fantasy

exactly, bitches loved him

the height but not the size compared to that actual icelandic shit-brickhouse.

just look at the size of his traps for gods sake!

Showing Daenerys as a strong independent women who needs no man

God. I just want season 3 mountain to obliterate my ass while I take season 1 mountain in my mouth.
Season 2 mountain can watch in a corner, with his cock in a cage.

unfortunately your ass probs wont get obliterated. tiny peen due to all the steroids, hgh, clen etc

First mountain best mountain. It is known.

Look at that mean fuck

Am I the only one who likes new Daario more than Daario?

are you some kind of faggot or something? FUCK. at the very least pretend to like girls, you strange weirdo.

pfft first mountain is a pussy compared to this beast

guys
they probably changed the actor because the first one looked like he walked straight out of middle earth
no need to get all gay and argue about which man is the better looking one

Giving Dany the D.

>stay here while I sail off far away to find a husband, love u bb

OUTTA MY WAY MOUNTAIN FUCKING SHIT

>he thinks Preston believes in Eurio

This guy is one of the strongest men in the planet. He's the real life Mountain.

I seriously think we'll never see him again.

Your balls shrink, not your benis

Just like Jorah.

stimulants make your penis shrink bro

Nigga are you serious? In the s6 finale they didn't just thin the herd, they drove 3/4 of them off a fucking cliff.

Not really, they just make an erection harder to achieve and maintain. I doubt the mountain takes clen tho

>tfw I will never be a ripped giant

He looks like shit

Ayy lmao

You've never taken stims before have you, don't pretend to be /fit/ when you're really /r9k/...

why, are you a manlet?

Book Jorah is a creepy ugly cradle robbing stalker who feels entitled to sex with Dany though. Show Jorah is a much more sympathetic character.

>I love you!

Cringed pretty hard. There was zero indication that their relationship is any more than sex.

I am both :3 I've taken modafinil and ephedrine, they don't really shrink your dick, why would they

He is there to give Dany a temporary companion and to run shit while she goes home.

He was usual for what he did but not that usefulness is over.

Maybe for an autistic virgin like yourself

Don't make me say it.

Season 1 Mountain had the face down, but lacked the xbox huge physique that Mountain requires.

Since most of Gregor's appearance include a helmet now, Haftor was a good choice

>new mountain wasn't just an actor switch, it was a bod double who usurped house clegane while the real mountain was waging war in Riverlands
>noone noticed because a giant is a giant and everyone is scared to look him in the face anyway
>real mountain was just fucking around in riverlands, killing and raping
>there's no cleganebowl, we get a fucking mountainbowl instead

Disgusting. He looks like a scrotum.

I'm usually not too keen on recasts, but it was in this case certainly for the better.

Presumably daario will backstab her at some point (after she finishes shitting in the fields). That is assuming they ever come into contact again. She's just a horny half wit teen, and there's the guy she just loves fucking. Bonus points because it pisses the populace/court off and she was about to get married again at the time.

There's no love, he's just playing his cards right.