What would you do to them? What do they deserve?

What would you do to them? What do they deserve?

righty deserves to get fucked four hours and creampied, lefty deserves anal

what do they deserve Op?

Red head looks innocent. I would take that away from her

Too proud. I'm sure they're shit diplomas. Deserve to get put in their place.

Fucked til they understand they are only worth that their husband decides they are worth that day

Id make left shit into rights pussy and have right use the log of shit as a dildo to fuck her pussy with and have left touch herself at the sight of right dildoing herself with right's shit before right joins in on the fun and the two use the log of shit as a double ended dildo

Would fuck the ass and cunt of the one on the right and kill the one on the left because she is a shitty disgusting waste.

Redhead I'd impregnate.

Asian I'd hate fuck just to hear her squeak.

Pff come on, too edgy. There is no way I can fap to such vague, non-personal descriptions of violence against my friends

THIS

How would you degrade her? The asian?

moar of them please. either one

the one on the left is ugly the one on the right is hot enough.. no one will disagree.

She looks like she would party

Red head looks like she gives good head

From what I heard she was a selfish lover

can't tell yet, post more pics

Would be down for anal, how do you know her user? I love asians and every one I've dated loves to get ass fucked.

redhead is trash and you have bad taste.. unless she looks like your sister or some shit.

pff

She was with me at Erasmus. She's Jap though so probably some other programme for her. She was by far the craziest girl there.

Crazy how?

Right creampie
Left bbc

We used to party pretty hard at campus and some shit went down there but nothing out of the ordinary for a college campus. But like every other weekend she would go to the city (about an hour away from campus) and get fucked up with some drug dealers or something. I really don't know the details but she started "dating" this guy who owned a house downtown. Almost every time she and the girls she brought with her went there they came back absolutely spent

honestly im just jealous haha but man i just love imagining wtf went down there

Sounds pretty awesome, thanks.

You neckbeards talking is the gayest thing I've ever seen. I hate myself more and more every day.

hah it's cool man, I completely accept the sad reality of my life. Do you relate? Share your stories