If the ultimate cut had been released

if the ultimate cut had been released

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html
vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adding more shit instead of fixing the shit that people hated
Your logic is a little flawed there, friend.

Wrong board nigger

>i didnt watch the UE: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

The guy 8 seconds in, thats you

Might as well have replaced the actors with woodn planks

It was total shit

there should've been a separate batman movie before this was shat out

The funniest thing about this image is - DCucks actually wish BvS had such high ratings. When they see Marvel movies scoring high 90s, instead of accepting that they are doing capeshit right and DC is wrong, they pretend that they never cared about scores anyway. Then they start pull out random horseshit from their asses.
"Buh-but muh symbolism"
"Muh Bible references"
"Muh grit"
"SHILLS"
"Muh complex storyline"
Fact is - the movie is a disaster, and DC simply cannot compete with Marvel when it comes to big budget live action movies.

BvS Ultimate Edition patch notes: number of dream sequences adjusted from 6 to 8.

Developer Notes: we thought the movie was poorly edited and didn't convey what we set out to accomplish, so we've added another Batman dream within a dream within a flashback so we have some more exposition time. Then we also added a Superman dream sequence in the end to make it abundantly clear that he is not dead and that we only temporarily """""killed""""" him to force some dramatic heft in an otherwise shallow, emotionally void film experience.

FTFY

The marvel-fags have no reason to cry, though. Their movies have all been excellent. Far better than what DC could ever hope to achieve,

>television tier cgi/action scenes on a 250 million dollar budget is better than actual film making i.e BvS

>DC shills claim Marvel films are shit
>say Rotten Tomatoes scores don't reflect quality
>claim Batman vs Superman is just misunderstood
>then go on to say if a different cut of the movie was released it would have a different RT score

You guys are worse than Warfags

>theatrical cut is bloated, disjointed garbage
>extended cut is even more bloated, disjointed garbage

so when did you realize they cut it down specifically so they could get 20% more screenings on the opening day/weekend, before people knew the movie was total garbage.

>Batman and Superman kill even more people
Oh boy!

Please, WB is so tone deaf they legitimately thought they had Oscar material on their hands right up until the first reviews started rolling in.

or they just wanted everyone to think that. For in what reality would it be a good idea to not claim a movie was great before anyone had seen it?

So after watching the extended cut, it makes me wonder how TDK got through more plot in less time without ever feeling rushed or incoherent.

>a boring movie is suddenly a masterpiece if you make audiences sit through an extra hour

Yeah 3 hours of the Punisher in a Batsuit brutally murdering people and le hamfisted Superjesusman metaphor letting people die while looking emo. Fuck this movie and I hope Snyder dies of aids

>inb4 Marveldrone

I'm also a huge DC fan frustrated by how my favorite characters were mistreated. This should have been a World's Finest movie, not some bullshit about them wanting to kill each other until they realize their moms have the same name

always expect less when zack snyder is at the helm

Look at this dude...

>he doesnt think zack snyder punisher batman is bad fucking ass and adds more deep and complex layers to him

>people expect me to believe they dont like the ultimate cut
dont be jealous disneybabbies. Maybe they'll add an ultimate cut of the avengers with 10 extra minutes of ironman cracking jokes

Anyone else hoping Marvel Studio buys DC characters rights? We'd finally get a good DC movie

>tfw a Batman movie where Batman DOESN'T kill anyone and is NOT George Clooney
>tfw a Supes movie adaptation of All Star Superman that is pure unadulterated fun
>tfw a Green Lantern movie that is as good as GotG
>tfw a Justice League movie that is as good as the first Avengers movie

"DC's World's Greatest Detective, by Marvel"

that sounds shit 2bh.

DCucks before UC
>PAID CRITICS
>THE MOVIE IS LITERALLY PERFECT
>YOU'RE JUST TO STUPID TO GET IT
>TRUE KINO

After UC
>O-ok maybe it was absolut shit
>but this version is so much better
>pls buy the DCCU is not a complete failure stop being Marvel shills

Are you guys getting paid for this?

it still had awful wonder woman, awful lex luthor, awdul cgi rock monster, pontificating philosophizing about ideas a 2 year old would come up with and terrible editing. so I think the score would've been about the same tbqh

It's not Batman. It's literally a serial killer in a Batsuit and if you don't see how retarded the concept of a superhero who vows to never kill criminals because his parents were murdered in front of him and that would make him just as bad as the people he's killing doesn't make any sense, then you completely missed the point. Tell me, how will the Batman justify wanting to stop the Joker when he is basically the Joker himself? How will Snyder convince us Batman is the good guy? If Batman kills, how is he different than any of his villains?

I'm just going to assume you liked MoS and BvS and completely ignore your "opinion"

>le epic brand loyalty meme

you have to go back.

Why buy DC when you have hundreds of other comic heroes from an infinite source material at hands? Marvel can make a fucking Antman movie successful.

>Are you guys getting paid for this?

No, they do it for free because Warner is too poor right now to pay for shills on a cantonese gardening website

batman has killed people in the comics for decades. Fuck off with this meme

SPACE
>meme
SPACE
go back to lebbit
and you tell me to go back? lmao

3 hours and an R rating just to raise eyebrows? Nah.

Maybr even lower because it would have even less of actual Batman v Superman fighting compared to the overall runtime.

The cinema cut still has better potential for memes

Who?

man, what's up with everyone's obsession with this movie? it came out. it sucked. carry on. stop clogging up the fucking board with this shit. or maybe Sup Forums should get a proper mod and pool all the threads together.

>for decades

How to spot the retard

>le real Sup Forums badboys dont space during posts meme

literally started 2 weeks ago holy fuck

>DKeks will never EVER get over this shit

Not really, they're sort of starting to run out of interesting characters, especially with Netflix stealing some of their best characters. Unless they decide to fully integrate Daredevil to the MCU. I mean other than the obvious female characters, who is there left to make movies about? Moon Knight? Namor? Fucking Hercules?

denial; "memes"

>This should have been a World's Finest movie

someday

>literally started 2 weeks ago holy fuck
thanks for confirming. hope you dont forget to go back.

well this guy for one when do you think this picture is from?

instead of waiting 1,5 hour for some action you now wait 2h, thats the only difference

nice trips tho

And it was literally so shit that Marvel could do their own copycats that gave heroes more death and became more popular than the people who invented superheroes because people realize that Vigilantes who go around and kill people are not heroes.

> I don't actually read comics but I dimly remember that one golden age panel of the dude using a shotgun

What if Justice Quips: Now With Fun is successful? Will they admit the "Marvel way" worked? Or will they be buttblasted that it's not "patrichan" anymore?

>Batman kills some criminals in the first couple of years of his comics and then NEVER AGAIN
>'HE HAS BEEN KILLING FOR DECADES'

retard

You're wrong. 1930s Batman doesn't count, nobody gives a shit about this antiquated version of Batman. And even if he did kill more recently, it's because he was poorly written by some edgy writer and it should be disregarded as it goes against decades of established continuity

>with renewed energy

The movie is a fucking bore with grimdark cinematography and """heroes""" that hate being heroes and just brood around and quote pretentious pseduo-philosophy every other scene.

Don't steal The Force Awakens' consensus, the film that's actually fun escapism with energy.

Honestly this could have been the Lord of the Rings trilogy of capeshit if the critics weren't such cucks

I've spaced every post for a decade. what purpose in your autistic mind does it serve not to? because you noticed a hot new micro meme and got a little chubby to prove your secret club affiliation? please reevaluate your neet life

This shit was written almost a century ago, this isn't the definitive version everybody knows and loves

cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html

here you go autists

> cracked.com

you need to go back

>I must prove myself. Ive been here for years!
lmao

> IT'S THE CRITICS' FAULT, NOT THE DIRECTORS'

you're lost, you meant to post this in a Ghostbusters thread right

>All-Star Batman & Robin

Oh yeah, the inspiration for Snyder's NiggerBats

I'm glad me enjoying this movie triggers people here.

Literally autistic 12 year old.
Daily reminder that this is the DCCU target audience.

literally just googled "batman kills" and clicked first result. nice deflection after beinf proven wrong you autistic infant. goddamn capeshit faggatrons are literally the worst fanbase

>cracked.com

Okay so, comics from 1940 and a few retards who got Frank Miller wrong (sounds like Zach Snyder btw) from the late 80s when comics started getting edgy and nobody liked it

Go back to plebbit you fucking newfag

can you say anything besides memes? I bet you think b v s was "capekino" right?

I thought BvS was pretty enjoyable despite some major issues in the scripting, but is the UE really that much better or is this just viral marketing?

the sooner 'kino' is wordfiltered to 'shit' on Sup Forums the better

>none of this proof counts because I don't like it
too bad autist, you were wrong so accept it and go back to your tendies

no wonder everyone hates dcs fanbase it's truly an underage cesspool

The number of movies where the director's cut made enough of a difference to matter can be counted on a leper's hand.

Once Upon a Time in America comes to mind, i.e. we're talking a movie meant to be closer to 3 hours that was butchered in edit at studio demand.

Take an educated fucking guess

If Zack Snyder can make kino, why didn't he make a Fourth World movie series?

I think both the 80s examples are from Neal Adams who is batshit crazy

Also All-Star Batman & Robin is a elseworld story and it's basically a parody even thought it wasn't supposed to be

I could care less how "successful" it is. I only care about the art and would be extremely disappointed if they turned down the kino in order to appeal to the reddit marvel pleb audience.

>if critics weren't manchildren demanding an adherence to a certain formula

>why didn't he make a Fourth World movie series?
I don't think the work of The One Above All could translate to film and it's probably better that way. Kirby's visuals are too closely tied to the medium and his manner of inking, no one ever lauds the man for his dialogue and his never-ironic "quoting" is even more lost to translation.

If only, though.

It doesn't count as proof cause he's poorly written. Don't you think in almost a century of history Batman wasn't misunderstood by writers at least a few times? I refuse to consider these few instances of him killing as "proof that he kills". How about I post a billion pages in which in doesn't kill anyone?

Well Jimmy Olsen is dead now and we're going to get a butchered Darkseid with no references to any of the other stuff, so enjoy.

>adherence to a certain formula
>implying there's any problem with this
>implying live action movies about people in brightly colored underwear who fly and deflect bullets and evade having their identities found out merit or are improved by any sort of realism

>Vigilantes who go around and kill people are not heroes.

That's the whole fucking point of BvS.

Kys.

b-b-b-but muh super deep metaphor for Jesus only people with

>Jimmy Olsen is dead now
>generic background character who was never named or visibly recognizable as such died, if Snyder hadn't mentioned it in an interview we wouldn't have known because no one even speculated

Also, as someone who's been reading comic books far too long, there is no character in Superman more instantly expendable than Jimmy "Gay for Supes" Olsen.

>I just want the same old mindless consequence-free violence with quips instead of dialogue along with boring visual direction and pretend politics

We are never going to be cured of screenwriters and directors who think Alan Moore improved a medium meant for adolescent boys.

What cinema needs is a direct adaptation of Invincible in a 3 hour format to make people either tired of this or divert it from the big two.

But that's stupid. That means there are no villains either. Unless Snyder is so edgy he'll find a way to make us root for the Joker instead

>generic background character who was never named or visibly recognizable as such died, if Snyder hadn't mentioned it in an interview we wouldn't have known because no one even speculated
Wow. That's like, super-duper defensive. What the fuck? Calm down. Nobody's out to get you.
Wait, are you saying there's something wrong with Moore?

eh, i like dc. marvel movies is just quips

BvS was good, better than Civil War.

>consequence-free violence with quips instead of dialogue along with boring visual direction and pretend politics

If you think Donner's Superman had boring visuals and the Avengers flying truck scene was pure cinematography, there's no point arguing with someone this ill-equipped to debate the point.

> comic book movies should be more like the cutscenes in my AAA murder simulators
This is you, literally. You're not sincerely advocating for better film, you're threatened by the prospect of a movie not being made for YOU.

>"I need everything to be black and white, I can't understand complex world views and a conflict always has to have a good guy and a bad guy"

pure kino

vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT

then you're an idiot. everyone knows batman is written as a non killer most of the time. but you dumb fags keep saying batman killing ruins his character, and that its just not something he does. but killing batman has been a take on his character initially in the 30s, 40s, and by various authors in the 80s, 00s, and in issues in between. you're simply wrong. batman who kills is a popular take on the character for the various writers of the comic. just because you don't like it is irrelevent