Get ready for WW3. Russia will claim war on Turkey in the next month

Get ready for WW3. Russia will claim war on Turkey in the next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/810897435941883904
youtube.com/watch?v=M52K6z0hucM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like anyone would come to turkey's aid.

Would make a badass album cover

What happened?

This!

The Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated today.

Isn't there a picture of this guy getting shot somewhere?

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Russia will claim war on Turkey
Doubtful, but Erdogan will be hard pressed to stop fraternizing with islamists, as he have been doing the past decades.

Fuck me sideways. Can't wait to see what happens next.

there is a video. twitter.com/Breaking911/status/810897435941883904

>what is NATO

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=M52K6z0hucM

His trigger discipline hints of tactical training. Even under high stress he is still sub consciously being safe. Which means he is either highly trained and had killed before or this is a fake shooting.

Why would they start a war with turkey? Turkey didn't do anything, this just happened there. This was just some guy not a Turkish soldier following orders. Literally nothing will come of this.

He was a police officer.

I meant the guy who shot the ambassador but I didn't know about that video..Damn info box thing covered up the wound.

Am I the only one who notices Harambe in the background?

Well from what I hear in Germany people are to big pussys to go to war. Also Russia can't start an offensive war at all. They can defend amazing because of their huge country and harsh winters, but once they go aggressive there is no way they can leave enough troops at home to defend.

Well thats how ww1 startet basically

There it is. Wondering what the hell happened to that magazine. Looks like the spring is popped out the bottom of it.

This is very similar to when Franz Ferdinand was assassinated, which sparked WW1.

NATO is limp dick without America's might.
USA don't get a fuck about turkey right now. thanksgiving is over, it's christmas time.

a bullet probably broken in the gun fight with security

nigger that was before big bad mean weapons
are you some kind of retard?

Turkey is indeed a member of NATO. There's a mutual-defense clause where if one nation is attacked, all nations must declare war. The only time it's ever been triggered, ironically, was after 9/11 when NATO declared war on Al Qaeda.

I wonder if Putin would actually try to test that, though. Trump has already wavered on his commitment to NATO, and the non-US members don't have that great of a land army. France and the UK could stop Russian air power, especially if backed by the US, and Germany could send land units - but it would be a huge operation.

The only real question is what would Putin want. He took the Crimea because he wanted good access to the Black Sea (and thereby the Mediterranean.... If Putin wants to capitalize on that, he may try to grab a foothold by the Sea of Marmara to protect that route - or bully Turkey into letting him use it.

Maybe. I haven't shot guns that often, so I dunno how likely that is. Unless it's pretty obvious a bullet broke the gun's grip or something?

Russia is a superpower just like us. I don't think they'd have any trouble.

Well, at least he told everyone to get down before he started shooting.

>Russia is a superpower

the only thing they have in common is someone got killed. There was so much other shit going on before Ferdinand got killed the war had basically already started in other theaters. I'm not going to get into a history pissing match but this has very little in common with that other than the assassination of a government official.

The guy probably just dropped the magazine on the ground and the bottom popped out.

Maximum fucking kek

both are you?

If you think that muh beeg wepoons will prevent ww3 forever you are the nigger retard.
All big conflicts began with some small triggering faggot

juding by the amount of shells and and the blood scuffs he had a lot shit coming at him so i cant imagine what else it could of been

thats very unlikely

Defending Germany 1913 in WW1 was hard enough with just 2 front lines.
Russia could be attacked from almost all sides easily.

Noooooo, it shows this was set up by the CIA.

I don't think putin gives a fuck. He will use it to his advantage as said.
>bully turkey into letting him use it
and many other things

>i can't understand politics post ww2
wow you are indeed very special

He was pretending.

It really isn't tho

Russia has been battle proven. Germany was no match in the 1900s, not even with the shit they dealt with at home during the wars.

If Trump says NO to the NATo defense clause, Putin just won Europe.

>implying the UK, German forces are literally capable of defending their OWN land, let a lone go on an offensive and fight in RUSSIA during the WINTER

Russia might be a shit hole, it might even be run by a piece of shit himself, but god damnit, Russia would fucking MURDER the fucking shit out of NATO is the U.S. said, "nah, we're going to sit this one out until you deadbeat fucking welfare getting niggers start paying for defense"

>FUCKING THIS

notice how it says "me" above the other arrow

>go on an offensive

>Russia has been battle proven.
They have just been fighting with neighbors who have shittier equipment than themselves. Turkey has a massive army with (some) western equipment and is backed by NATO.

And to be honest, the Russian didn't even do a very good job in the theatres where they have been fighting.

listen numb nuts.
nothing is going to happen. Russia has ambassadors to literally every country on earth. This dude wasn't a Turkish solider following government orders, he was just some fucking guy. Russia has no reason to start a war with Turkey, they have nothing to gain from it, but risk losing everything by doing it.
Germany would absolutely do something if Turkey got attacked, and so would the US.
Take my word on this one, nothing is going to happen.

Why would he take Crimea for Black Sea access, Russia already has ports there

its just a prank guys, camera is over there

Because of an assassination of an abassitor?

Webm?

>Russia would fucking MURDER the fucking shit out of NATO is the U.S. said, "nah, we're going to sit this one out until you deadbeat fucking welfare getting niggers start paying for defense"
Sheer numbers of EU population, industrial strength and military strength shows that Russia would have a hard time attacking Europe. Germany, France and the UK could muster up a formidable force.

And if conscription went all out and got all 18-48 year olds of Europe, Europe would hands down beat the Russians.

>dat long finger
oh the ironing

You have to keep in mind there won't be full-scale war. The UK alone has enough nuclear weapons to start a nuclear winter. If shit really hits the fan, it's MAD, and the planet is fucked, including Russia
>assuming anti-ballistic missile defense doesn't protect the West, in which case it's just Russia that's fucked

citing the 1900s isn't really relevant here. If you want to look at history, Frederick the Great beat the shit out of multiple countries at once - including coalitions involving Russia. Modern warfare won't be fought the same as WW2. Not to mention post-WW2 NATO defense has come up with plans specifically designed for defending against the Soviet Union (Russia)

the real question is "how much" war there would be, not if there would be war. Putin essentially leads an autocracy, while most of NATO is democracies/constitutional monarchies. That gives him a huge edge in brinksmanship. Not to mention Russians are much more tolerate of war than people like the modern cucks of Germany.

No he wasn't.

He really was, the only thing he was pretending is to be his guard

Russia has the best Air Force in all of Europe. They have the best ground units too.

How the fuck else would those cucks even hope to defeat the Russians?

An all out attack is the only shot theyd have.

what are you going to do? hack computers built in the fucking 70s and 80s lel

Or, how about their ICBMS? Their SATAN missile systems a lone would be enough to scare Europe back in the corner sucking on muslim cock

>What is Sevastopol

Having a land border with the Black Sea is much different than having Crimea and the incredibly important port/port facilities of Sevastopol

Don't try it Russia. Turkey has the high ground.

I noticed, but it's pretty shitty design. The viewer expects white text when you set that standard.

Also, the you guy is kind of handsome and the "me" is a fugly unshaved fuck who doesnt lift.

>Russia
>Europe

>nd if conscription went all out and got all 18-48 year olds of Europe, Europe would hands down beat the Russians
but nigger, i won't fucking go, and that can be said for at least i guess 50% of the population you've mentioned. i'd rather just move to muhrica.

How?

Europeans dont have a compulsory military service iirc do you?

Europeans hate guns, most are scared shitless of them. Theyre BANNED from existence in Europe.

A draft would just be cannon fodder

>An all out attack is the only shot theyd have.
mkay
you just fucking play too much metal gear solid or something.

>knowing this little about wrestling
the "fugly unshaved fuck" is Phil "CM Punk" Brooks; one of the two best wrestlers of the past decade (who's also married to April "AJ Lee" Mendez - pic related on the left)

It's not like they didnt have Black Sea access
>Novorossiysk

my bad famalam

just excited over imagining Russia claiming the entire EU nigger

>i'd rather just move to muhrica.
Why the fuck would you expect that the Americans wants you?

best movie 2016

>knowing anything about wrestling
I bet you also voted for Trump

You guys need to read less history and more political theory. You can play Total War and watch History Channel documentaries till the cows come home in real life it is a lot more complex than, "hey another country. Do we have more guns? Yup, let's go to war." Keep in mind how many countries in Europe are nuclear powers regardless of American involvement. Why would Russia even want to start a war with Western Europe? They would have an impossible time keeping control of all of those new Russians. Plus Russia's economy is dependent on supplying power to Western Europe. It's not going to happen. I'm sure you know a lot about history and that is useful for how a war might play out to some extent but it's just not going to happen

Kek

how else could the EU make a stand? Well, okay, maybe your HUGE muslim populations could take one for the infidels and team up with the chechyens and explode all at once in Moskva

because i got the money and already have a job for an american company, i do it from my computer but it's a good start. if you need to make space just shoot a nigger, you're pretty used to that.

>Europeans dont have a compulsory military service iirc do you?
Many countries do. Even Sweden.

>Novorossiysk

Russia built facilities there, but it still war primarily based out of Sevastopol - they had a lease on it until 2017 with Ukraine to use the port for their own needs. Notice how everything in Ukraine happened shortly before the lease was set to expire... Russia didn't want to take a chance on not having access to it any more - and if they let it expire and THEN stirred the pot, there'd be a lot bigger backlash since it would be so transparent. That's why they backed the separatists. It's that simple.

it would still make more sense that your bullshit idea on going on an actual land invasion of russia you double assface

Becouse, Russian media think, that do Turkish federals.

>implying not knowing about wrestling is supposed to be embarrassing.

Dude...

You are expecting people to both understand your shitty design, and also have in depth knowledge about wrestling, for understanding the meaning of it.

You are fucking worthless and so is your OC.

I feel meta-trolled by this stupidity.

no no, i agree 100% with you

European White males really wouldnt make sense fighting....most wear skinny jeans and suck dick now

you would need real men like the arabs to fight

Actual intelligent person on Sup Forums? WTF are you doing here?

>I'm White Trash and I'm in trouble

knowledge of wresting is superfluous to the image...

notice how one person is looking smug, while the other is laughing behind his back. that's the joke.

Weird that Russia and US are on the same team. Hasn't happened in a while.

>Turkish military and citizenry almost rush a NATO base with nuclear capability
>NATO will totally aid in WW3 them less than 6 months later

i dont know im leaving though, im really mad and I need to go to bed.
but i'm glad someone out there is listening instead of just playing Total War and thinking it is the same as real life

Someone make his hand point to repeating integers.

that's the first logical sentence i hear from you.
actually eurpean (or american, and even a bunch of russian but not as much) wouldn't be of any use in the field, but thank god it has been years since having more people in the field was important.
you should choke on a pair of juicy nuts, nigger.

>knowledge of wresting is superfluous to the image...
Which brings us back to the point that given the choice, I'd rather be that handsome devil the fugly unshaved fuck is supposedly laughing at.

No matter how smug the fugly fuck is. He's just a smug fugly fuck who should wash his hair.

Also, the design of not adding "Me" makes it look like "you" is both people, making the image silly and incomprihensible.

No they won't.

that doesn't make him anyless of a rogue independent actor