Kat here!

Kat here!
Dropbok link to the noodz:

gooDOTglSLASHb81JIS

Please post your favorites in this thread :)
I fucking love you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/bLVbii4
amazon.com/JENNING-MOUTH-GAG-G-S-INSTRUMENTS/dp/B00QNMQWDS/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210246&sr=8-6&keywords=ring gag
amazon.com/OdontoMed2011-PEDERSON-VAGINAL-SPECULUM-STAINLESS/dp/B01DLSHYBK/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210194&sr=8-7&keywords=speculum
amazon.com/Hegar-Uterine-Dilator-Carrying-Case/dp/B00IAFBA10/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210782&sr=8-3&keywords=urethral dilator
a.co/0J840KO
amazon.com/3-Pack-Twisted-Cotton-Black-Purple/dp/B01MDTQBYR/ref=sr_tnr_p_2_3776731_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482211503&sr=8-2&keywords=bondage rope
amazon.com/Generic-Stretchy-Pentagram-Bicyclic-Straps/dp/B01E10XIWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482211961&sr=8-1&keywords=pentagram bra
a.co/0J840KO),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the link in case you guys are confused.

bump? this legit?

i fucking love your hairy holes!

someone likes getting double stuffed

pretty cool. are those the requests?

My personal favorite, seeing you scream while your ass gets filled.

this one is quite good

WTF that's not the pic I posted. wtf Sup Forums

so when you gonna make an heir Tsar?

LOL

agreed!

definitely gf material. Love the clothing, body, and hairy holes. Willingness to please is A+ too.

Mmmmm, kitten.

I love this one, you can see your name in the background. This is the perfect shot for your oil painting, TsarKat.

Nicely done, Tsar. AnonJesus is pleased.

can someone post the link after /sh/?
im on mobile rn.

Jesus Christ

Mmmm, kitten in charge.

dat o face tho

look at the second post ya fag. has the link in it.

52 is my favorite

Kat here!
I am so glad, AnonJesus. Happy early birthday!

I want her to sit on my face and 69 me... haven't had sex in 3 months and it's starting to make me go crazy for the slightest stimulation.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed them very much.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm totally filled

im not typing that link. too long.

Kat here!
I would love to have my pussy licked. It's been a long time...

there's a shortened google url, that's too long? fag.

>im not typing that link. too long
>Tsar graces you with nudes and you turn your nose up at a tiny google url
kek. literal faggot.

yes.

>i fucking love your hairy holes!
Mm, thank you, user!
>someone likes getting double stuffed
that's the understatement of the century

since you like toys so much, where can we buy you interesting shaped and function ones?

how about a splorch from primal hardware?

OH BARRY

I ACTUALLY WANT A SPLORCH!!
I'll make an amazon wishlist while y'all are perusing the pics.

I know my loads get bigger when I don't cum for a while. If we fuck, be ready for it. Nothing better than orgasming in your mouth, with a wonderful pussy like yours in my face.

>perusing
hah!

How about an injector dildo?

Mmmm maybe Christmas will cum early this year?
Thank you, user.

Here's the list so far:
a.co/bLVbii4

>perusing
>perusing
>perusing
yep, just persuing your pics while I'm perusing my cok and thinking about perusing your cunt and while I'm at it, perusing your asshole and mouth as well.

How about something with a knot?

And get actual tit pumps too

these pics do this to me, Tsar Kat.

Kat here!
I'll look right now!
You want tit pumps, you want a knot, you got tit pumps and you got a knot!
So long as it's on amazon, we can do this.
What else would you want, Master?

you could get an electric breast pump. i know you're not lactating, but it would be hot.

Fuck it lets get kinky

See if they still sell buttcams or fenugreek

A reverse strap on? That way you can walk around with a monster in both holes

Added!
Omg if you got even one item off of this list I would take so many pictures and be over the moon!

suggestions

amazon.com/JENNING-MOUTH-GAG-G-S-INSTRUMENTS/dp/B00QNMQWDS/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210246&sr=8-6&keywords=ring gag

amazon.com/OdontoMed2011-PEDERSON-VAGINAL-SPECULUM-STAINLESS/dp/B01DLSHYBK/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210194&sr=8-7&keywords=speculum

What about this? Anyone on Sup Forums could get the app and control a vibrating butt plug from wherever and I'd be at Sup Forums's mercy.

bump

bump

no, you'd be at MY mercy if I will be the one purchasing this for you, kitten.

I like this

how about this? become Sup Forums's breeding bitch

your gonna need medical pumps or suckers if you wanna play with that

Is this thread now about buying sex toys for the Tsar?
This thread is now about buying sex toys for the Tsar.
>top
>fucking
>kek

feeling kinky?

amazon.com/Hegar-Uterine-Dilator-Carrying-Case/dp/B00IAFBA10/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482210782&sr=8-3&keywords=urethral dilator

If I can't get it on amazon...I'm not about to give out my mailing address on Sup Forums. I'll give out my cell but not my mailing address. though I do have a mailing address that is separate from my living address....hmm.

these pics are making me so fucking hard, TsarKat.

nvm

see what you can find

Kat here!
Here's the list so far......and I am into trying whatever. Bring on the kink!
a.co/0J840KO

Sorry, but is that a canine dildo? I've never seen that before, what is it? :D

hard af, Tsar.

This one is my favorite.
What's this about a wishlist now?

not only that, but it has a cumtank that you can fill with things, like cumlube

how about one of these.

and does bad dragon sell there?

Okay, real talk. Can someone figure out my real address if I have an alternate mailing address? Are they linked in a system somehow? I can receive all of my packages at a separate address from my home. I could post my mailing address, but I just don't want any weirdos to try and stalk me, you know?

not from that separate addressee, no though other shenanigans could if you post it public facing. hell, /soc/ would be probably the best place to ask. though you have greater chances of issues if you post there.

also, be careful of post times. once you approach 3am, late night goes to shitposting

and by post, I mean not ask questions, but post pictures

tie yourself up kat

amazon.com/3-Pack-Twisted-Cotton-Black-Purple/dp/B01MDTQBYR/ref=sr_tnr_p_2_3776731_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1482211503&sr=8-2&keywords=bondage rope

honestly I don't know.

I am guessing that the users pay Amazon wishlist, and only Amazon knows your address and sends the gift.

amazon keeps it secure in their site

sauce?

I believe that's a photoshop of Amber Rayne, but not sure.

these look sexy as fuck

amazon.com/Generic-Stretchy-Pentagram-Bicyclic-Straps/dp/B01E10XIWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482211961&sr=8-1&keywords=pentagram bra

Still with us op?

OKAY HANDSOME ANONS
I have about ten minutes before I have to scoot.
If you generous Sup Forumsros decide to get anything you suggested for me to put on this wishlist (a.co/0J840KO), please send me a text at 310-5625792 to let me know what you purchased and so I can be sure to properly thank you with a private demonstration once it arrives.
You faggots are amazing.
Also, not a single rude or troll comment in this thread. Astounding. Barry missed out.

I'll be lurking for the next ten.

I added some corsets to the wishlist.