What are some films/documentaries regarding the events that are currently unfolding in our world?

what are some films/documentaries regarding the events that are currently unfolding in our world?

White shooters are not a thing, Columbine doesn't count because they were kids, and the Norway shit he WAS legit crazy.

You might want to watch this.

Look up Islam Documentary on YouTube

He wasnt literally insane though, just really deluded and stupid.

Is there anyone more pathetic than beta white boys? What they gonna cry about today? Yo Latte not have enough milk in it?

Ahahahahhahaha Lame mfers

ABB was quite a strategist though. It worked for a while, but nobody talks about him anymore.

He was actually officially proven sane. He was just delusional that Europe was filling up with brown people and Muslims and it was illegal to talk about it. Completely delusional.

Someone post the sjw version

No, he was a thug and a sign of a growing trend in the white community. When will all white people start denouncing these shooters and make changes to make this right?

>Islam continually teaches that its every muslims divine duty to kill the kafir
>somehow Islam isn't to blame with a muslim kills some kafir

Where is the Jewish Shooter category?

>It's another OP's pic is more interesting that his post thread
Stop posting any time

>when you white but still cant capitalize on your privileges

Ahahahahahahhahaha its so easy being a white boy. No wonder you are all retards that snap. You were never raised properly. White mothers are the worst

Yeah killing a bunch of white kids on summer camp is going to solve the problem for sure.

They were commies tough, so nothing of value was lost that day.

>share beliefs based on religion
>share beliefs based on gang
>share beliefs based on job
>no shared belief system

This is a stupid fucking picture. Also, muslims and nigs arent lumped together, every time a shooting happens every fucking news outlet and online rag ignores the story and just hammers home racial talking points about how they arent all bad

>holding culutres responsible is the same as holding every person of that culture responsible

culture is gestalt

Funny thing about your picture is that its completely wrong and was obviously made to try and defend your insecurity about how white thugs are the ones committing thw worst crimes.

When will littlw white boys learn?

Probably over half of them would change their mind when they grow up. And the party is not even going to be relevant soon anyway, due to the change in the european political climate due to immigration. They are not winning an election again in a long time.

If that was the case then how come you cant go anywhere on social media and see highschool dropouts complaing about Obama and how blacks ruined their chance to graduate highschool and other schlock being spewed. Im guessing you dont live in a conservative state?

>he was legit crazy
This is not an argument desu.
What is "crazy" if not a deviation from the "norm"? Mental illness is a meme.

>muslim shoots people: its the guns fault, we need more gun control
>black shoots people: its the guns fault, we need more gun control
>white guy shoots people: "baka senpai this is just typical of how every white person is, we really should be able to legally kill all whites for our own self defense"

>white people

white shooters rarely scream out "FOR THE WHITE GOD!". most black shootings are gang related which also leads into trigger happy cops(who mostly kill whites btw)

Homeland touched up on the issue, if that's what you mean.

actually today it's about women being cast in the ghostbusters remake

Imagine if there was some humane way to just remove all non whites from earth?

Like creating a paralell earth thats like ours just empty, and we just move every race away to these planets and live in peace forever.

How long before blacks turn their earth into a hellscape? Latino planet would be a huge favela with no escape. Abbos would die out on their planet, getting eaten by the wildlife due to inability to invent spears. Asian planet would be ok I guess.

>muslim "people"

No but they do believe that when they die they will go to heaven which in turn makes them value their time on earth a lot less

Only Americans, Irish and the Slavs believe in god

>French having a greater positive view of ISIL
What's the reason for this?

>atheist registered democrats think they'll go to heaven when they die

nope

France was a mistake

No really, I don't understand - I'm ignorant.

They have tons of muslims there and they live in segregated communities.

When did they get there?

terrorism has no religion ;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

do they? how many white shooters have left material saying they are doing gods work? islam on the other hands gives jihadi's 72 virgins when the enter heaven, Christianity doesn't

wow I really loved this movie/show. can't believe not more people know about it

ebin religion

>liberals want to further stigmatise mental illness and disability just to make muslims feel better

Dumped under white, just like light-skinned latinos.
Jews are a minority when it suits them, and white when it doesn't.

>Jewish Extremist
>56 attacks
>6 dead

Oy vey! Why waste precious shekels on expensive munitions when the stuff from the dollar store is just as good?

>No Eurasian/Hapa shooter category

How is no one talking about Tickled?!?!?!

you never know
maybe he was a time traveler and killed one of the future commie leaders

Oh look it's this shit again.

Let's have a look at the killer's stated motif for murder:

Muslim: ALLAHU SNACKBAR
Nig-uh I mean Black man: Impulsive, losing face in social situation.
Police: Part of the job.
Whites: I don't like women, I hate muzzies, I hate the system, I hate my school, I hate niggers, I hate my schitzophrenia; endless different motives, not part of the same agenda.

t.lutherian
Calm down Chang