Hello, Anonymous! Don't stay up too late, now. Reimu is still here for a little longer if you need advice!

Hello, Anonymous! Don't stay up too late, now. Reimu is still here for a little longer if you need advice!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VAPvKC3ElU
vocaroo.com/i/s1pKiAuUpzCF
vocaroo.com/i/s0XJTkRxzovT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jumping spiders are the best spiders

unless if ones that have a girls body instead of a face count

-Sweet Roll

Hello!

Mantis

So you mean like Muffet of Undertale?
-Koi

I once killed a stick bug because it was in the car while I was riding with someone, and they told me it bit them.

I still feel bad for poor Sticky-kun sometimes, because right after he died, the driver told me "oh, well I don't know if it really bit me, but it might have!"

>*sigh*

Why doesn't she want to stay with me.

Keep in mind, I am drunk. Also a pathetic faget. Pic rletaed,

You want a girl's body on a spider's face?

-Koi

Well Reimu-OP, it's high time this doggo went to bed. Maybe when you have another thread I'll join in for some more fun.

I mean ones like your pic

The human part of the body is where the face is supposed to be, like quite a few monstergirls

-Sweet Roll

Stick bugs don't bite!

Looks like I'm late to the party this time. And it's more alive.

That's what I thought too... I was just going to let him chill until we got somewhere where I could let him out, but then the driver started freaking out and I didn't wanna have a crash so I had to act quickly.

>*siiiigh*

But Doggos do! Bork bork!

I'm starting to think people like Kagami more than me.

I think they're called Driders.
-Koi

KOS-MOS?

Kagami!

Bread, why you dead all of a sudden?

Because little boys are up past their bed time. Go to sleep, Justin.

#OmegaTime

Ahh...That makes sense. You did what you had to do

...stay back, feral doggo

Nuuuuhhhhh. Doggo no want to sleep.

I always thought they were called arachne, but, it's the same

Also they wouldn't be my first choice when it comes to monstergirls, I would be scared at first, but if it isn't too threatening, I might get over it

-Sweet Roll

Ayyyeee that's pretty Nito.
BORK BORK BORK!

They're probably just attracted to something new.

>Be me
>Wife and I get married before I find out I have to go start a job with 5 year commitment
>Commitment starts in 1 year and she's threatening to leave because she doesn't want to live in small town.
>Bonus is that I'll likely make way more money in this town. Anywhere from 400-800k/yr.
>What do? (probably nothing I can do?)

Who knows! I'm happy with it either way. It's less work for me this way.

So how did you find your way here originally? What brought you to the shrine?

THIS IS ALMOST AS SCARY AS THE MOTHS

At least its better than FlanTime

Depends on the origin really, they are one and the same.
-Koi

Your wife doesn't sound very loyal. If she really won't support you in your effort to make a great living for the both of you, is she really that great? Obviously this is just me spouting my opinion, but still.

I was here for a fortune, if you remember. Then I just thought I'd stay around.

They probably do, your threads are shit compared to Alice and the ones run by this bitch.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VAPvKC3ElU
-Koi

I made it finally

~fred

MAXIMUM BORK OVERDRIVE!
BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK!!!
Papa Nito, Doggo loves you too.

Yeah, I know. It was the first stick bug I ever saw in person though, I thought he was pretty cool even though he made me sit with my legs in the seat.

There's not much you can do since it seems your lives are going in different directions... but, since you'll be making that much money, you can probably afford to make some kind of arrangement with her that might save the marriage. It's not for certain, but... what if you got her a small apartment in the city or wherever it is that she wants to live, and then she can spend alternating weeks here and there living it up the way she wants to and you don't lose your wife.

Of course, that kind of semi-long distance could lead to the relationship dissolving anyway, but only if you both aren't trying hard enough to keep it together.

Sick and in bed and sleepy.

Hope you all have a lovely night.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pKiAuUpzCF
-Koi

Doggo is learning so much.

Ohh, I see! You like it, then?

Thanks for your opinion! I'll share it with Alice next time we have tea. We could always use more things to laugh about.

2/10. You didn't even try

They are pretty cool looking, aren't they? I remember once when I was a kid my sister and I were playing in our yard and a stickbug got caught in her hair. It was funny cuz I was expecting her to freak out but she stayed completely calm and my dad pulled it out of her hair. And I almost misread what you said about sitting in the seat

Sick, huh? I've been wondering where you were. Not like i was worried or anything though

This might be enough to reach the Bork-singularity

Get well soon! We need you to finish the game!

well, I'm going ahead and try to get some sleep now. Tomorrow everyone's gonna ask me "so what exacly happened?!"

Can't fucking wait.

Also, I was asking for a fortune cookie wisdom, if you don't mind

I'm gonna go get some sleep. I've probably got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Well, it was fun hanging around here for a while. Goodnight.

-Nico

I don't dislike it.

Forgot an image.

Misread it as what?

O-oh, I see. Well we're happy to have you along!

I'm not sure if the fortune cookie givers are still looking, actually...

>Insert Intial-D score here.
BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK!!!! DOGGO'S BORK IS THE ONE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

well shit. still gonna hit the deck.

Goodnight! Grit your teeth and get through tomorrow, and I promise it'll get easier from there.

Ringing endorsement right there. That's how I feel too, though

Well I was thinking "wait, aren't you supposed to have your legs in the seat?" but I realized, no I guess they're technically out of the seat. Silly me

IS IT EVEN SAFE TO BORK THIS MUCH??

BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK!!!!!!
2000 BORKS PER SECOND!!!

Thanks. Dunno how long I'll stay, but it'll be a while.

Best endorsement I've got to give.

>That's how I feel too, though.

>*bubbly giggle*

Stop!

You will break the space bork continuum!

YOU WILL BORK US OUT OF EXISTENCE

-Sweet Roll

Who want's to see how many Borks I can fit into one post? I'm ready to break the Bork Barrier

I'm betting it's 500. You better count your borks before they hatch.

Game on. I'm gonna keep putting Borks into my post until this song stops or I run out of space.

You'll need at least 7 giga-borks to do that

Regardless, welcome to the club

H-hey, what do ya think you're laughing at?!

BORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORKBORK

Sorry it's nothing! It's nothing.

>*covers her mouth and continues giggling sporadically*

It's good... but not good enough. SOMEONE BRING ME AN ONLINE DOCUMENT!

I just want to tell Reimu I love her.

reimu why are ur readings so on point

i know tarot isnt real but still

-stares intently and starts turning red-
I dunno what you're laughing at, but its not funny! I-is it me? You're laughing at me aren't you!

She knows all

inb4 4chins is kill

I love you too!

The best skeptic explanation I can give you is that the system of cards is well crafted and represents all the various tropes, people, events, and feelings that are part of the universal human experience. No matter what comes up, it's bound to have something in it that relates to your life if you interpret it the right way. So basically, it's just a lot of spooky coincidences, but it's still fun! And the advice it generates can be helpful, even if it's not predicting anything per se.

Most likely yes. The readings are vague enough to allow for the one receiving the reading to interpret and rationalize it, while being specific enough to seem meaningful. Also oftentimes the readings are positive in some way which makes it more 'fun'.

so...vague enough so everyone sees an aspect of him, but specific in an regard so one thinks "shit das me" ?

These are levels of bork that have never beenn reached before!

-Sweet Roll

*claims reimu*

My coup d'etat. 36000 characters. 9000 Borks. One text file.
sendspace com/file/lh2ino
Now to put this file name as much as possible in a post to get the most Borks in one post.

Yah I can't sleep. Still counting the borks.

Thanks. I'm kinda getting a little lost here, but I'll stick around.

sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2ino;sendspace com/file/lh2inosendspace com/file/lh2ino

Well no, but it IS something adorable so I can see how you would make that mistake!

Mhmm. When it's not positive though...

Your mileage may vary. Sometimes you'll see a lot of things that line up with your life, and sometimes everything's just a bit off unless you stretch your imagination. The human brain is really good at doing that though, to see patterns whether they exist or not. So often times you ignore anything that doesn't line up with what you want to see.

It all boils down to probability and human error, really.

>*claimed*

What happens now?

Hello, anonymous! How are you doing tonight?

bad. my gf broke up with me, I'm listening to Metal Gear Revengeance tracks and downed my fifth bottle of booze. But solaire is a happy little fuckwit, I guess.

There are 77 links in this post. Each link contains 9000 borks. This brings my total bork number up to 693000 Borks!

Late

also Trump went through here with that daki again

and Hello

-Sweet Roll

Now we eat pocky and watch Netflix

Jeez... Please take care of yourself. I know what the urge to get ****ed up is like when you're going through stuff but don't overdo it. Seriously. I've been there. Drink some water before bed and leave some aspirin by the bedside so that when you wake up, you can try to knock out the hangover quick, okay? I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend.
*loud roaring sounds*
A wild Yomi appears!

vocaroo.com/i/s0XJTkRxzovT
-Koi

Yeah, its a little easy for that to happen around here. You kinda get used to it eventually, if thats any help

Wha... Adorable?! Now I know you're just messing with me, nothing I did was adorable!

Holy shit, you're no longer just an envoy of the bork. You have become bork itself

Hey you

Sounds like my kinda date!

Nah, that doesn't work. We'd have to go to each link to see the borks, and ain't nobody got time for that.

I had a long day... But I wanted to at least come say hi and let everyone know that I care.
Hello, toast~

Yup!
Ah, I have to head home now, goodnight.

Wait. I know how I can increase my borkage. Now this will really be stretching it.

So do people know each other outside these threads?

So I'm checking this thread every 5 minutes, while spamming a Sup Forums OST thread, and I just don't know what's going on in here anymore. I vaguely rememeber borks.

One of these days we'll talk for more than just a few minutes, right?

Goodnight...

If you say so!

>*mumbles* (God, I just wanna nuzzle it to death)

It is a pleasure to see you~
Ermm.. W-what?

Are you roaring at me for calling you late?

Or at Trump because of his daki?

-Sweet Roll