Celeb thread cont from >>715867328

Celeb thread cont from

Mmmm taytay

I want to kiss her soles

Here's a good one of tay during a nature walk

damn she got fat

Is there a better celeb thread that isn't all one faggot spamming Taylor?

this tasty meat hole

kek

You could always spam other celebs to flush out the swift fags

Goddess taylor is the best celeb

both your post and your filename is incredibly rude and disgusting

I don't have that level of autism to match their spam.

It's no use

Shes so hot.

Mmmm need to worship those feet

get in line

Any more peypey

oh,, did i hurt your little feelers? I weote an apology letter and i will put it in your purse right next to tampons.. now go have a good cry and write your feelings down in your diary ...geez

Taylor fags please move here

>tries to make hater into a bitch
>ends up sounding like a butthurt bitch himself

no one's stopping you from posting what you want, faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wondered when someone was gonna post this tonight. Sup Forums you never let me down.

you'll stop acting like a bitch once you get laid .. probably not when come across like a total Vag

You're under the impression that regular celeb posters can match that autism of waifuists. They can't. The thread's always get drowned out by Taylor fags, Chole fags, Bella fags or McKayla fags. And only those people can match each others levels of autism.

yeah ..yeah...yeah .. get back on your meds

totally ruined herself with shit tattoos. real shame lads.

PEYBRO IS BEST BRO

I LOVE ALL THE BRO TOO

Those horrible tats. She used to be amazing.

numnum mommy im thirsty for some milk!!!!

I remember a time not so long ago... When you people were still on reddit... And Sup Forums was a place where you would get your teeth kicked in for this newfaggotry... I remember.

Juicy fat titties

The North remembers

insecure newfag detected

That's exactly the kind of things I'm talking about! Is nothing sacred?!!

Fuck she is such a whore

Why do all girls go black?

even your celebs do that

hell yeah i'd make the rest of her white if you know what i mean

I'm glad she is

Me too. My cock loves her.

That's why we love her.

That's not Meryl Streep above her to the right

I learned about reddit from Sup Forums. If you oldfags would bitch less reddit would have been less popular.

You can't just do that, man. They'll hear you.

Dear god i wanna fuck her

Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk

He's full of shit anyway.

"Teeth kicked in for newfagging." Fuckin' nope. People will bitch about anything.

I imagine it looks like pulling apart grilled cheese when she does that

amazing how her hand does the same thing

oops

She used to be so hot. Now she's... this.

>this is how I lick the pussy

niggah, you gey

demi a thick bitch you pound out

But you're talking to and insulting the same user!

She was hotter when she kept her clothes on. The world didn't need another whore.

Time to fap

It always needs another whore

:tips:

nasty mexican