GUYS, HELP

GUYS, HELP.

I CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER AND FOR SOME REASON EVERYTHING IS MOVING, I AM PANICKING, I THINK I AM HAVING HALLUCINATIONS.
I TOOK MODAFINIL AND SERTRALINE, HAD A LOT OF STRESS TODAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!???? SHIT IS BENDING

I HEAR MY PARENTS TALK, BUT THEY ARE SLEEPING!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!??

Am I developing schizophrenia!?? Am I even typing in here???

ride the waves in your destiny my friend

My brain hurts, I still feel weird but the hallucinations went away as soon as I started writing in this thread. If I take out the lights, I can see vivid images of tribal looking faces trying to swallow me whole.

What the fuck, I feel so serene and contempt with life right now. My life is complete garbage, but I feel so nice.

Jesus christ, I must be tripping balls.

FUCK, IF I CLOSE MY EYES FOR 10 SECONDS I START HALLUCINATING AGAIN.

WHAT THE FUCK

sniff some salt mixed with sugar, that usually helps

turn on the fan for white noise, focus on it, turn off the lights and lay down

and or

go to sleep with ambient music

trying
too
hardh̡̭̲̭͓̥̱̩͙̖̼̣̙̝̤̣̲͟à̧͕̥̠̟͓̲̲̝̟̜͚̪̕ŗ̶̩͓̱̱͇͎̱̟̺̰̳͈̲̤͓͜͡ͅͅd͝҉̤̠̮̙̻̖͓͕͎͍̺͕̮͎̞ͅͅ

NO DUDE. NO.

I tried to put my hand over my eyes for 20 seconds, I started seeing VERY VIVID images, got a very weird body feeling like I am not real and now I find it hard to even read what the fuck it says on the screen, shit's fucking crazy.

I took Moda and Zoloft early this morning, but had a lot of stress today. Maybe that's the issue?

You took some drugs. You are experiencing effects of drugs. When drugs wear off you will no longer experience weird effects.

So long as drugs are effecting you, appreciate the effects. Be grateful.

fuck I wish I could just relax and enjoy it, but I fucking hate that out of body feeling. Makes me panic

I've had some serious derealazation and other interesting dissociated affects similar to DXM on the tail-end of modafanil, though I also was low on sleep.

Not really sure why. Probably because nothing is real and none of this matters and we're all a figment of the imagination of ourselves experiencing this existence subjectively. Could just be me though I dunno dude. Ride it out.

ok

white noise is still good

breath

med student fag here. most dangerous thing that could be happening is called serotonin syndrome from all the meds you're on. do you feel hot, have dilated pupils, shaking, sweating, or diarrhea?

if so, get to a hospital

>Not really sure why. Probably because nothing is real and none of this matters and we're all a figment of the imagination of ourselves experiencing this existence subjectively. Could just be me though I dunno dude. Ride it out.

I never took DXM but I've definitely had issues with that. I am trying to relax myself and keep my eyes close, but it is kinda insane how much it pulls me when I close my eyes and how quickly it goes away when I open them.

The more I keep the close, the more I feel like I am about to lose my fucking mind, I am seeing metallic plates rotating around slowly

Step 1: Quit saying you hate it. Realizing you are simply being whiny. All experience is subjective.

Step 2: Realize that ALL stress is caused by our thoughts ABOUT certain events, and NOT the events themselves.

Step 3: Look deep and try to find what you like about it. Maybe it's interesting somehow. Maybe it can be relaxing when you focus on the feeling of breathing. Maybe it's a unique experience that you can feel happy you're capable of having.

When your tripping balls best to try and do something fun to take the pressure off. If your with people try eating something delicious. If your alone fap fap fap fap. It's shameful to admit how many times fapping and pizza pockets have saved me on the brink of sanity

I took Sertrainline today, after being one year off to help with anxiety. Doesn't serotoning syndrome happen when you go cold turkey on them after taking them for some time? I feel hot, have dilated pupils and look kinda insane, I am shaking but no sweating or diarrhea yet.

Also a med student. Why freak him out? You ever hear of someone having serotonin syndrome from modafanil and zoloft? Modafanil and SSRI's are prescribed together all the time.

Shit, I gotta get my blood drawn in 1 hour. Hope I don't start tripping balls with the nurse.

Ok, I am pretty calm now. If I don't close my eyes for long I don't seem to hallucinate much. Thanks, Anons.

I keep going from panic, feel like I can't focus and wall bending to feeling serene, happy and incredibly focused.

What the fuck is causing this? Never had this reaction to Modafinil and Sertraline.

The lol is a few hours from now when you get bored and do it again.

I dunno man, I had a bad experience with Salvia once and I've kept away from it ever since. This is not too bad though, wish I could see colours in the music or something.

I am anxious about completely losing my mind, and ending up something fucked up

You'll be alright fella. If I had a nickel for everytime I was pretty sure I was about to be a vegetable I'd have a atleast a dollar. Then you sober up and wish you'dve just tride to enjoy it. Stupid hindsight