Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KWY7hAz_wZE
youtube.com/watch?v=NcF-QBHK4Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skin flute

Video games.

Whatever floats your boat.

Trumpet

Playing a mid tier old fender acoustic. Doesn't even have a pickup. Was my grandfather's. Been recently considering moving up to an electric.

I Play with my cock because I'm a 32 year old kissless virgin

autistic guitar.

Old doesn't mean bad. Most acoustics sound better with age.

I have very little, I've only been playing bass for about half a year now.

Oh yeah, I dig the sound. Just really antsy for some pedals I guess lol. Any electrics you recommend?

this piece of shit that broke today

fuck my life

kek, get at me OP

Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
Mesa boogie 4x12 cabinets

not much, but sounds great after 20years break.

>Schecter

im not the guy you were talking to but i would recommend you go to a guitarshop and try some out. When it comes to guitars its more about taste than good. I have a guitar that came with a beginners set i bought 7 years ago and i still enjoy the sound of it. I also have a fender jaguar and i obvs enjoy that one more. But it also cost 700 dollars

You obviously have no idea what "Great" sounds like

heres my fender jaguar

this

Not sure what you're laughing at, there isn't a goddamn thing wrong with that guitar.

I dont give a flying fuck. I love it and peace with you brother.

Whats broken about it?

GayIndieCore/10

what is the point of cabs that big if you dont play outside for concerts? that shit makes you deaf you cant even enjoy the volume levels in any practical way

amps sound best cranked all the way up, so low wattage is better for in house playing

Yeah I've been looking at jaguars online. So nice looking, it's tempting to buy em solely off looks for me. I hear you on trying them out first. After the holiday season, I'm definitely going to look around.

'67 Fender Mustang out of a 4x10 Hotrod Deville.

pic or didnt happpen

Low brass fag here, I currently play bass trombone and tuba, but anything low brass is a go.

>if you dont play for outside concerts

I do, pham. And when I dont, Ive got a fender SuperChampX2 and a Fender 94Twin Amp that I run through.

Its incredible. But doesnt work well to play metal. Its more of an indie guitar

The Purplator

I love brass. Sad to see that theres not many people who play it. How long have you been playing?

I owned a schecter omen 6 guitar a while back and i fucking hated it. Is the hellraiser any better?

IMO, Schecters for the most part are toneless, lifeless, metal-wanking pieces of junk. They're cheap, fragile, and unversatile. They have no personality. Again, my opinion.

I know, I love that soul/funky sound you can get. Been following some bands that use it. That's a guitar I'm definitely going to want someday.

Since 5th grade, and have been going strong, now I'm 26.

Piano, classically trained as a kid, seldom play now

Here you go. Taken 3 minutes ago.
Previous owner stripped the paint off the Mustang but I've owned it for over a decade.

The Hellraiser is nothing like an Omen, for what it is worth. You should try one. There were several lower end models that came out that were just lame compared to the upper end stuff.

Hellraiser on a switchblade is a match made in heaven for metal guitar or lead.

a $100 chinese piece of shit electric guitar i bought to learn, I think i've outgrown it but a real guitar costs too much

I'm old school, so for a beginner I would say an Epiphone or a Fender Squier. But if you have a little more money a Les Paul Studio or a Mexican Strat are pretty good,

You need to list the models you tried then. I would put mine against pretty much anything. It's the most versatile guitar I've owned in a long time since I last built a custom strat when emg first released active pickups, and I own many.

Like orange heads, they are pretty nice.

analog synths

youtu.be/KWY7hAz_wZE

Hey, I've been playing about 7 years. i'm thinking of getting a Laney IRT studio and a 1x12 next year so I can go out and play with other people (And also play at home while other people are here). Anyone have any experience with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcF-QBHK4Ns

I want something that will let me play some yngwie type shit as well as some Megadeth Iron Maiden stuff.

holy shit it was real. Damn i envy you.

I will look it up then!

It's honestly one of the nicest guitars I've ever played and I'm going on 25+ years playing professionally. Haven't toured with it in years for fear of it disappearing on me. So it's a strictly home/studio guitar.

1980 Gibson Les Paul CS Cherryburst w/ gold hardware
1992 Gibson Explorer
2004 Mexican Strat Satin purple
2008 Takemine G series Acoustic
2004ish Washburn Acoustic w/ gold hardware

> thread full of stratocaster singlecoil babies

Where my humbrockers at?

this old piece of shit

Go to pawn shops and start playing everything they have. Sooner or later you'll find one that feels right.

OP that pic if its yours proves you are the biggest fucking moron known to man. Thanks for keeping music stores open by buying the worst over priced dog shit gear possible. People like you are what keeps shit holes like guitar center open.

Those

Everyone in this thread is a faggot idiot with shit taste in gear. You're all morons and you have all bought into the worst parts of the industry. None of you have shown a single piece of gear that isn't utter trash. You should all kill yourselves.

That entire list is garbage.

i'll just save for a new one, i don't like the idea of buying a used one, anything could have happened to it

A 2016 59' nos Danelectro
2face22 watt tube head from The Tube Am Factory
A 2x12 homemade cab using vintage Hammond organ speakers.

Look into actual good gear too. Do not buy anything anyone in this thread owns.

Hellraiser, Banshee and Blackjack are the only ones worth checking out when you do. The rest are not even considered above midrange.

I play a Schecter Stiletto 6 string Bass into a Radial Pz-Pre, with an MXR studio compressor and a DArkglass B7K Ultra

Hey asshole. All of that was bought at locally owned shops. That's a '66 SG Special. It was 40 years old when I bought it.

Trollolol and you provide no list of your own. Way to be, faggot.

Fuck off with that shit. I guarantee I've thrown out better gear than you have even touched.

Wow great to hear you bought the worst possible guitar and that you think it being old means a damn thing.

this

I play a crappy generic SG through a mismatched Marshall half stack. Badly.

I guess we're different. I like my guitars to have some history to them.

Not very well, learn music theory fag

A guitar

I'd rather have something made when people gave a shit about what they put out than the massed produced crap in the stores today.

You probably think the gear in this thread is actually good. You idea of what is good is probably based on the same ignorance that made OP buy such a shitty guitar. None of you fuckos know why some old guitars are good or why some newer guitars are better than anything ever made. You fags all attach your understanding of these things to the name of the product. I am sure you fuckos couldn't tell where a guitar was actually made without the faggots at guitar centers sales pitch or by googling it. All these Gibsons and Fenders prove how brain washed and fucktarded all you fags are.

i took some theory n need to learn more. any other tips?

gibson eb like pic related with an svt and 8x10. really grew up playing drums, have only been playing bass for 6 years or so. i have a tama 5 piece with sabian aa ride, aax crashes and a dw 9000 pedal. i am now going deaf.

Apparently the trolls have found the bread. I hope they all have a merry Christmas and a happy new years, and that they go fuck themselves.

Hahahahah you just proved you know nothing about that guitar. Great job user. Great job.

Just learn what notes go together well and learn about how measures work

Raaaaaaaaage. Answer me this. Why are you so gay?

Please enlighten us, oh mighty luthier, what you think good brands and guitars are?

You fucking mental cunt.

thats easy enough. i have taken theory 4 but need to refresh my memory but i still suck

Ionno bro your dads blowjobs are just so good I can't help it. I was fucking your mom and her pussy was just too loose and fat and you dad offered to suck me off .. and shit man he is so good at sucking dick he could probably make you gay too.

The synth itself wasnt bad though

also, do you actually write it out or do you just play as you go along?

Actually, mister cuck, I've played for 30 years, and I've owned a lot of instruments. I also play professionally, and work as a sound engineer. I can play over 20 instruments fluently, and I studied music in school and through college, so please continue to tell me I don't know anything.

Gibson les paul classic reissue

I know it plays , feels, and sounds better than anything I've played in the last 40 years. WTF do you play?

just got a korg minilogue and that was a quick improv demo i did in 5 mins. I will start to try to write out my music but that was just dicking around.

If you buy a Fender or a Gibson you better do a shit load of research first. Its about the factories they are made in. Also don't fall for that shit like "american made" or "mexican made" blanket statement shit. Find the exact information. There are tons of resources online. Just google it. Also Gibson and Fender are probably the worst pieces of gear to buy period unless its from specific time frames. Overpriced garbage. You're paying for a look. If you want something made by someone who cared you need to look into smaller companies. There are plenty out there. Also "mass produced junk" a modern ESP you guy from a shit hole store like Guitar Center is probably better than any SG ever.

Play a fender highway one strat or 1968 framus caravelle into an orange rockerverb mki 50w with matching 2x12 usually. Then also have a 100w blackstar ht100 with matching 4x12 for blistering metal at loud volumes.
Not to even get into the pedals, sounds great on its own.

>implies he knows gear
>plays on a spider on a squier

If it was just dicking around then it was fine, but writing it out and applying theory sounds much better

Only because of your subjective obsession with it. Of course you who made an emotional attachment to it love it. Look at all the "greats" half of them play trash. You can take a 100 dollar squier and a line 6 amp and with enough time and attention make it sound good. Doesn't mean shit. Its about the curve that goes with it. That SG is a piece of shit on the standards of actually well made instruments. That thing when it was made was inferior to most guitars. Its your investment in it that makes it good. But you can buy better guitars that take less investment that can be better. Also I am a musician. I have played professionally. I repair guitars. Don't act like you're special cucko.

Thanks for listening. I need to start writing out four part harmonys. Any advice on where to start getting ideas other than generic chord progressions and even random number generators?

I'm the one with the '67 Mustang. I can tell you a pretty goddamn good history of that particular line. The '67 is noted as being one of the best years that line was ever produced. Rock solid electronics, great wood, great necks. I knew what I wanted and did research. I found that guitar in a small shop in Boston back in the 2000s.

I see you trolling and not listing any equipment of your own. So enjoy strumming that Jasmine brand acoustic nana got you for your confirmation, you cloaca having cunt.

I have some Framus acoustics. I would love to play some of their electrics.

>Spider and Squier confirmed.

Really hope you changed those pickups hipster fag.