The famous youtuber, Pewdiepie got to the 50 million subscribers, who shit sees that...

The famous youtuber, Pewdiepie got to the 50 million subscribers, who shit sees that, his humor is for people with mental deficiency

The whole truth.

And here you are, shitposting on Sup Forums eating doritos while crumbs fall on your fat, greasy belly.

Is someone jealous of another's success?

He's already closing in on 51 million.
Tbh I used to hate him but i revisited his channel after announcing that he'd delete and his content has gotten SO much better in the past 6 months to a year, coming to filthyfrank levels of not giving a fuck.

>his humor is for people with mental deficiency
meanwhile you're posting on Sup Forums... lmao im laughing at your life

do YOU have a mental deficiency? Because you write as if you do.

I'm sorry I was wrong, the worst is the second "best" youtuber called HOLASOYGERMAN, it really stinks ...

>who shit sees that

Nah, he has improved a lot. His humor doesn't cater to children anymore. He actually tries to put out decent content. The stuff he likes doing gains marginally less attention than the "try not to *insert title here* challenges" because their are still a lot of kids who watch him that don't appreciate the things he enjoys doing with his channel. But, entertainment is subjective, and each person has different tastes.

This guy has the fuckin worst accent though. Theres nothing grosser than Scandinavian accents

I kinda like his content.

High irony and low fucks given.

Kekkles get rekt op
>/thread.jpg

>follows what pewdiepie does
>talks shit about people who follow what pewdiepie does

>his humor is for people with mental deficiency

Also known as children, his entire schtick is built towards children. It obviously worked for him, I can't fault him for going after a HUGE demographic rather than trying to pander to adults.

Nice feet.

The only people who I know that actually enjoy his content are the ones that enjoy Facebook Memes.

Personally, I don't really give a fuck about YouTube anymore.

I suppose the only logical conclusion you can come to then is that there are at least 50 million people with a mental deficiency. triple dubs never lie

>OP is children
>OP is mental deficiencies
you won no intreweebs

well the US population is nearing 319 million, so you would be correct, sir

> Im not a children
> Im not mental deficiencies
you are a poodiepie fanboy... im sorry

i hate him so everyone liked him must be retarded

>being this autistic

I thought this faggot was deleting his account at 50 million.

What happened to that?

B8 M8

He deleted his jacksepticeye2 channel
It was just a prank bro

>mental deficiency

nice quads

>Pewdiepie

thanks for exposing me to him.

>just subscribed

>really excited

guys been around for years and your still crying about him. Just get on with your life faggot