I ask if she wants to see a movie

I ask if she wants to see a movie.
> I will
Seems savage but what do you think? A few days ago she sent me a link to the trailer for Assassin's Creed. I figured she wanted me to ask her to go together. Maybe I waited too long and she already has tickets?

Back story: we were friends, I asked her out, got turned down, since then we've just been talking through text.

Also, in case you were wondering, my battery was frozen for 10 days, but today it melted and my car started.

Like either she's autistic as fuck or was turning me down hard on my movie invite. Unless I don't understand

100 posts later. Tight.

What do you guys normal talk about OP? Is this your first time asking her to the movies since being turned down.

Yes. I haven't asked her to hangout since getting turned down

"I'll RAPE YOU, YOU LITTLE CUNT. MY DICK HAS BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH! STOP BEING SUCH A SPERGLORD! I'LL HIRE A PACK OF NUGGERS TO RAPE YOU!"

Roll

We talk about whatever. She talks about school. Things going on in our lives. She's nerdy. Into anime and video games. We get along great. Maybe I flew too close to the sun asking her out. But she gave me good signs. She has told me many times how much she likes me

Try making small goals and make taking her to the movies the bigger goal. What are small achievements that you can come up with that would lead to her saying yes to the movies.

Not a roll thread. I just don't understand her being that blunt. Like her answer seems uncharacteristically rude.

Movies are stupid dates anyways, bruh.

I don't know? Like I wasn't asking her on a date. I just want to get back to being friends. I miss her

Not a date. She said no to the date. We are just friends

Do you even understand what she's saying? I barely understand what you're saying in your post. Either way if a girl actually wants to see Assasind Creed you should fuckin dump her ass.

If your battery froze you'd need a new one likley not that. Anyways why are you still continuing this friend zone bull shit.

Wtf you want to watch this movie next to this bitch for anyway then? Literally sit in silence next to someone for a few hours and then go home... Stupid.

If you just want to be friends then try not taking her out to the movies and talk about topics she's interested in. You mentioned games and anime. I'm invested OP tell me more about her and you.

That's why it was a miracle. Battery was frozen solid inside. Didn't even almost turn over when trying to start it. Now it runs. I really like her as a friend. If she wasn't attractive I'd still love to be friends with her. It's unfortunate that she's also hot

Did i read the same conversation as everyone else?? She blatantly accepted your movie invitation and then tried to keep the conversation going.

Post pics

It's an easy meetup to break the streak of not meeting up since I asked her out. She loves AC and we can discuss the movie after a bit then everything can be back to normal

Tell her that. She's stand offish bc she doesn't want to give you any ideas. She's not trying to date or at least date you right now. You can't force the issue. Girls think with emotions. I don't want to say give up but she's not interested. She knows you're available and interested.

Also, girls get tired of this shit. She likes having a guy friend but every time it turns into the guy trying to date/fuck.

She's not pleased, OP

I don't see it that way. Do you want to see the movie this week? The answer is yes. I will is basically saying "I will see the movie, but not with you".

I'm not going to diagnose your car. But what the fuck is the point of this thread? To show you have a friends who's a girl...

I can't figure out if she was telling me off there or not

How in the fuck?
>"Want to go see AC this week?"
>"I will grats! lol"

As in "I will go with you"
Why would anyone assume she mean't "I plan on going to see it next week" That's insane but holy shit, here's the solution! ASK
beta-ass fucking junkies

She avoided the question. Just move on you told her you like her. Tell her " you know I like you and you don't feel the same I can't keep talking to you this is wierd for me" then ghosts and watch her crawl back

And here's what happened after asking her out... I could probably have handled it better but honestly it wouldn't have changed the outcome. I thought there was good odds she like me.

Like she invited me to the fair and was clearly nervous doing so. Voice shaking, saying things like "you know I think it would be fun, if you wanted to go", just sounded very nervous in her voice and trying to play it casual

I've asked people if they wanted to go to the movies a lot, never got "I will" as a response. But that's why I'm asking here

Don't keep your friendly antics going. You need to pretty much blow that friend off while she can take advantage of you. She is being retarded and is not even going to give you a try. She is not worth your time.

This would be a lot fucking even if the bitch would just speak normal english.

And where the in bumfuck america do you live that it's been cold enough to freeze your battery solid for 10 days OP?

I feel like bringing it up again might be a bad idea. I think I should pretend like I never said anything

Canada

She doesn't take advantage of me. Especially if we're talking financially. She won't let me buy anything for her. She invitedme to a private party at her friend's bar. She forgot her wallet. She wouldn't let me buy her drinks and e-transferred her friend money instead. That was one of the few bad signs I got, which made me afraid to ask her out

I'm in Canada too what part? Anyways I've done this with great success. Just follow through dont let her play you. What do you have to loose? What do you have to gain?

Prairies

I don't want to be a dick. She's an awesome person. She doesn't want to date. I don't want to give her a hard time for that. I really like her as a friend.

I'm in Calgary if your near stop by for a beer and we can chat

I'm pretty far away. A little more north and a lot more east.

Don't be a dick it's your call. If you want more out of this it's time to step up and show her your a man not a boy toy for her to play with. Calgary here

Texas?

What's the general consensus? "I will". Was that a "yes" or a "yes but not with you"?

No reason to be so secretive.

North of Calgary?

Take a break from thinking about her. Hang out with your other buddies, talk to some other girls. It sounds like she's pretty much the main person you talk to, and that doesn't help things

There's an important fact about her that combined with my city would give her identity. So I'm being vague in case that fact comes up

Also OP seriously take the advice and tell her you have enough friends and dont feel like it'll work out because of your feelings.
Drop her, don't text her or look at her messages if they register that. Don't let her see you paying even one thought to her.
Watch it eat her inside and regret ignoring you, she will crawl on her hands and knees back to you.
>been there done this

We're not anywhere near that cold right now

I'm going with yes, but only cause her texting sounds like a high school freshman. And nice trip dubs

She's not. I just went out for dinner and drinks with the guys then watched the game. I hangout with the guys a lot, my sister too. I also am very close friends with my ex (hardly my ex, we dated briefly in 2013, only fucked a few times)

So can we get one of those two things then?

Also I'm a ausfag that guessed texas for giggles, I don't know where you are.

Neither is really relevant to anything so far

Hockey, football, or basketball?

Then it should be pretty easy getting a break from thinking about her. Just a couple weeks, don't plan about how you should ask her, or get her to like you as more than a friend

Texas is nearly 3000 km south of Calgary

Calgary again you've got your answer from multiple people. Ignore her when she does finally text you in anger ask her if she'll put it in her mouth

How the fuck are we going to know that "fact"?

Football. Me and my friends are really into NFL

SO I was close, interesting.

Why would you need to?

Should've at least known that Texas is somewhere warm, and Canada is somewhere cold

That's the point. So why hide your city? It's probably got no less than 3 million people in it.

dont be a pussy lol ha lol .d.d.d.d11!!11!11

Did the Panthers or the Redskins end up winning? I didn't catch the game and haven't checked yet

>Did it for giggles

Lolwat? This is the Canadian prairies. There's like 3 million people here TOTAL

Damn australians. Shouldn't you be outside fighting kangaroos or dingos since it's daytime there?

Panthers. Jamison fumbled to lose the game. Skins were down two scores anyway, but 35 more yards for Jackson and I'd have won my fantasy game

>3 million people total
Then whats the problem? you want help then give us some info about you and her.

Damn. I didn't get in on a fantasy league this year but I was figuring the Redskins would've won, or at least put up a better fight

I just want advice on this convo. Does she want to see the movie with me or not? What should I say to her tomorrow?

Straya

Ok fine, see
Which was also me

You're the one that knows how she conversates. "I will" doesn't make sense if it was about your car starting, so it's gotta be about the movie, and it still doesn't make much sense either. My best explanation is she only cared enough to glance at the text before responding, so she didn't see that you were asking her to go to the movie, just that you said something about it

Wrong post, whoops

Yeah I was wondering if she thought I was asking whether she would see it...

Op you're a huge faggot

Just block her and stop making context, it's for the best. If you go on like this you'll seem like a desperate nigger.

Y'alls skies are grey, y'alls cars are grey, and y'alls girls are grey. The fuck...

I don't understand what you're saying or why

What?

Nigga you gay

I guess just don't say anything about it till the day you were gonna go see it. If she doesn't say anything about it before that, then ask her if she still wants to go see it, and if she doesn't just go with some bros

Let him learn the hard way. He obviously won't listen. Calgary here

And what's the reason you can't ask her what she meant yourself?

Cause OP already responded and if he asks now it looks pathetic and worrisome

I think it would be awkward, especially if she was trying to convey "hell no"

She said no so never talk to that bitch again unless it's demanding head

She completely avoided the question maybe wait till she finishes her exam. She could be busy atm doesn't want to start making plans

I'll see what happens. I'm happy that I asked her out, because now I can't regret not asking. I just hope that we can continue to be friends. My friends are great, but she's weird and different.

You can man up and make moves. But what do I know? I park in heated under ground parking run thinner oil during winter months and never worry about taking girls on dates because my car won't start. When we do go on dates I bring them to my pent house condo downtown. Calgary here I'm so pissed at you op

ok well here's a real answer, you can't win her if she doesn't want to date you - you have to say to her, that you want to date ,and if not you can't hang out then accept the consequence. Because it's kinda stupid to waste your time on a girl that either doesn't like you at all, or does and is so insecure and flighty that she gives mixed signals. If you DID wanna date her , even knowing this about her the correct step would be to do the same advice anyway.

All of this advice is shit. Just be yourself dude. 100%. If you wanna ask her out, do it. Do it to 50 movies if you enjoy talking to her and such and it's good use of your time. Don't fucking devote yourself to the idea of her and you and glorify it, and then get over-anxious because you're dwelling on a potential event. Just, be. You're going to the gym and she randomly pops into your head and you FEEL you should text her; do it. Maybe she says "wtf lol" or maybe she doesn't respond. Who cares. You were direct, transparent, and didn't overstimulate your brain for the event to be a failure and knock yourself. You're cooking dinner and you wanna CALL her, do it. If she just repeatedly turns this shit down, or whatever, it doesn't mean anything. You will just over time naturally gravitate to another mate. It happens, guys get crushed by rejection. At least you faced it on your feet with sincerity, and can look yourself in the face in the mirror. Because that's all that matters at the end of a man's life. Whether he can face himself.

Be bold, live. Have conviction. Stand by morality.

Or fuck dogs because this is Sup Forums you fucking nigger.

anyone who actually is with women will agree, and you've been given this advice multiple times so w.e

Make moves? I asked and she said no. If she changes her mind, great, but I'm not going to try to push her into dating. I'm just going to continue on strictly as friends unless she says something

yeah, that's a stupid idea and makes you pathetic thats why were disagreeing with you.

Lol grill doesn't want you to put peen in her dos she either thinks u ugly, dumb, socially fucked, fat or poor. U figure it out.

Dude, if you continue with this shit your going to get friendzoned AF...

Just stop replying to her messages... Find another chick. She'll probably rebound in the future if you're lucky

It's not wasting my time. I really like being friends with her. I don't even want to date that bad. But if we dated I'd see her more, get to hold her and kiss her. It would be nice. But I'm perfectly happy just hanging out as friends

What an idiot... Stay away from that girl homie, she's only trouble for you rn