If your here your a loser so what prevents you from killing yourself?

If your here your a loser so what prevents you from killing yourself?

I'm a coward

Biology forces me to live.

Death is just an illusion, there is no need to be afraid.

Mouths to feed

I have a pretty good GPA, and I'm decently good looking. That's about it.

Life is a virtual game.If you kys you can start in another game that might be better.

Correcting your grammar.

It's "you're", as in you're a fucking retard who doesn't know simple grammar.

how does it feel to know that no one cares about grammer

So your a worthles loser that wants to feel superior by criticizing simple spelling mistakes.Clearly you have no purpose in your life so you should kys to start a life in another dimension

Sad for the future.

You're not wrong about me, but if I kill myself, who will point out your stupid mistakes?

What prevent me is the plesure to see you die OP.

You can always correct the other me that you will meet in the dimension you will go to when you kys.

Along with that dude, my purpose is to make fun of stupid faggots like you who can't spell in the only language you know, you dumb cunt.

it's pretty satisfying.

im not scared of my body dying because i will simply go inside another body.

It's funny how religious people think there is a happy afterlife, yet still have sad funerals. You would think it would be a celebration.

Making fun of the few inferior people too you can make you feel good but the problem is that your still a loser and most people are still superior than you

Im not religious and i believe in an after life.When people die i usally dont care but when i do is to celebrate.The type of deaths i celebrate are of people that are holding humanity from evolving into light beings.They are the average neets who only provide negative vibrations.

Alcohol. Lots and lots of it. And once the liver goes, I'll go with it

The problem is that worthless beings like you produce negative vibrations that hold humanity back

DO IT YOURSELF

Just the tiniest shred of hope for a better tomorrow that hasn't been snuffed out yet. That and I live in a three story apartment, I'm broke as shit, and I don't fancy a life as a vegetable.