Yes, praise me.

you're probably not even vaporeon irl

I am though

disbelief

can't believe it died

?

yes yeeeeeeeesss

Meet me IRL so I can prove it.

Lucky, I'm a scaredy cat when I'm alone in spooky places.

nah I already have a date tomorrow

Yes, Praise the Man Emperor of Mankind

hey post that .gif of the mouse with a green coat and glasses taking the dick

You need a big strong man to accompany you?

this one?

that's the one

Speaking of big strong men, my coworker saw me sitting outside work today smoking and talking to a friend and yelled at me, "You look like a grizzly bear!" It was a bit strange.

I won't mind.

>I'm going to have sexual thoughts about that.jpg

Interesting.

i dream of being lead through a dimly lit room by, and with my arms over, a strong man.

you do sort of look like a bear

I live in a dimly lit apartment that people would need to be lead through.

Is it the beard? It's the beard isn't it?

I used to be bear-y...once.

a little bit yeah

then what happened?

then all i'd need is a strong man to rely on, and not be bamboozled into walking into a fire-y pit of cobras (who would burn as well)

And my bedraggled appearance.

i bet you can growl like a bear too

gross

The only snakes you have to worry about are the internal ones. Or if you're in some horrible place like India then you also have to worry about cobras.

You mean roar?

growl roar purr bark whatever bear do

I shave my chest and facial hair, cut down my long ass hair. Did it because the blazing summer heat was wearing me down badly.

Eh

are you also chubby like a bear?

bears and other overweight harry things are fucking disgusting it's not eh it's degenerate and trash

I can get loud and booming if I need to, but I typically do not. I like being soft spoken.

Alrighty then, wheres my strong man to carry me

Somewhat, I blame the muscularity of my ab muscles that make me look fat.

Eh, ok. How's things with you?

you should yell more. like in babbies faces. break into a maternity ward and just scream at all the newborns

pics of tummy

Awful, I"m fat hairy and disgusting and want to die

Could be anywhere.

That would require being near babies, and I don't want to be near babies.

Can't, phone is charging. Only person who knows what my tummy looks like is Dash, he'll say the same, I guess.

Shave, work out and see a counselor. It'll help.

Kill yourself

why not?

surely you can take a photo with the phone while its charging.
and i doughnut believe it until i see it.

damn it.

Damn Satan, you want him that bad in your dominion?

Nah, too lazy to walk from place to place. I can just email it to you, you know.

They're loud and they stink.

Yes my lord and master, Satan.

this works too. i expect a belly pic in my inbox

but you can be louder than them

What were you hoping for?

Yeah, but I can do that away from them.

i was hoping for a hint, anywhere could be anywhere

no yo have to do it in their faces scream so loud that their soft spots on the heads collapses like a soufflé

Okie dokie

Where would you want it to be?

OR, I can not be near those literal screaming shit factories.

hmmm. fine.

There is a customer that comes in at work regularly who has a baby. And that baby is obsessed with me. It's always looking at me, if I'm in the front of the house, it always lights up when I get near their table, and when I'm at the table it laughs and does that weird baby arm shake thing.

FOR THE EMPEROR

hidden. forgotten. hopefully with me. that would be nice. but that's just a dream, i honestly dont believe i deserve anyone let alone a strong man.

sounds like you have a fan. you should adopt it and raise it as your bear cub

Who can say if you deserve someone or not? You have to look for yourself, a man won't just fall into your lap. You have to build a relationship with someone, that takes time and effort.

Her mother and father are good parents, I'd not want to take a baby out of a good home. The mother also thinks it's adorable that she likes me so much.

Uh is anyone going to help this woman clearly her hair is holding a gun to her head?

That's Peter Lorre as a fish. A boy fish. With a boy fish penis or whatever boy fish have.

take the babby and feed it coffee

That would make the baby a spaz. And that would not be good.

Loling hard right now.

i know, ive had that talk countless times. ive dated a buncha guys and i have a great place to hang out to find some more. the only problem is people freak me out and i always get a bad outcome when they find out i shitpost ironic internet funnies in several places. i like to pretend im not anywhere.

I also greatly dislike people for the most part.

then put bab on a hamster wheel to make electricity for your home

That would require having a wheel. I hate wheels. You know this.

its funny, i cant say "i hate people" to their faces because they'd get offended.

Maybe you need someone that's willing to tell people to fuck off and wouldn't care. I personally don't have a problem telling people to fuck off.

That is a fish isn't it?

i did not know this

That as in?

We talked about this.

came in here expecting cute cat thread

was disappointed

fuck you.

i doughnut remember

i used to be an ass to a lot of people, telling people to fuck off was easy, but i got depressed and decided they weren't worth my time. i hope my ventures would find me someone just like that. but for now, internet chats, since its 2 am and not many people are really awake at 2 am.

what do u expect from the four channel

I've only gotten worse the more my depression has progressed. I'm either entirely angry all the time or miserable and also angry.

It definitely happened in this comic I drew. And that's basically the same as real life, right?

woah, thats some good effects for early films. i hope youre not pretty angry when you talk on here, that wouldnt be nice for very many people. but yeah, it only gets worse the more it goes down. what a world.