Sup Forums I had a dream some time ago where a voice told me the best way to get girls is to win fights...

Sup Forums I had a dream some time ago where a voice told me the best way to get girls is to win fights. Do you guys think that would work? Why or why not?

I also would like to know

Yes but you need to fight bears, thats how chuck norris did it.

the best way to get girls is to talk to them and make them have fun when they're around you and make them feel connected to you

and don't you fucking dare not make a move

Women want sex. If she friendzones you, it's because you showed her yourself as a friend not as a potential sex interest

I mean, people say to get girls, you should be an alpha male. I found that out a while back because, like other animals, females go for the one that other males are intimidated by. The alpha is the leader. So it would likely work with humans, right?

Tried that. Many of the best tactics that pickup artists and dating experts give doesn't work with me. I don't think I'm ugly. But it just doesn't work. Winning a fight and being very handsome are the only tricks left to try out.

Will it work? Sure, maybe. Should you base your decisions on a voice telling you to fight people in your dreams? Ehh.

I feel like it was God giving me the answer I needed for so long.

Do you mean like winning fist fights with the girls?

Because that seems like rape to me, which I suppose is a pretty good way to get girls.

Cool Sup Forumsros

We'll your clearly a man of science then and therefore fucked in the girls department

But all these traits that are needed aren't present in my being, and I can't change myself as easily as I once could. Using my psychopathic and manipulative behaviors, I've just been faking it to see if it works. Call me edgy, I don't care. This is just how I am and have been for a long time.

Kek. But I mean fistfighting a jock, popular kid, or a tough guy at my school.

Go to bed junior. You'll figure it out eventually.

But here's a tip; all women are attracted to confidence. You don't even have to have real confidence, you just need them to believe that you're confident.

Yes confident or hung. Trick them into thinking you're one of those.

Betas fight to try to trick people into thinking they're alpha. True alphas focus on their own lives and wake up one day realizing they've made it. This is the truth, and one day you'll understand.

If the voice told you about the "rape" then I assure you user IT'S BULLETPROOF
Nothing to fear

Kek

Sleep sounds good

I'm also in a biker gang I started. One thing I was hoping for was that it would get girls. Motorcycles have been getting people laid since they were created, so...

>thinks that an unprovoked act of physical violence is attractive to women

I really hope you are 18 or younger, or you are very behind on becoming an adult. Which would explain why women don't see you as a potential partner.