Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Is storybro from last bread still on? Kinda want to see how it ends

Anyone have the pics of that one fluffy artists tits?

This one thing that I'd like more of in the fluffy art, science and weapons testing.

Whos the artist?

TheMuffinMan

>science and weapons testing

This wins the thread all the keks

i dont hate fluffies. i just hate smarties
>hear "nummies!" and "gwassy nummies make wots of miwkies fow tummeh bebehs" outside
>look out and sure enough, a heard of ferals
>step outside
>hey there
>they freeze, one pipes up, "n-nice m-mistuh?"
>i kneel down, "the nicest." and smile
>"b-be new dadeh?"
>shrug, "i dont see why not, hang on ill go get you some sketties."
>the whole heard starts cheering "sketties!" and "be bestest mummuh evah!"
>i whip up some spaghetti in jiff and when i get out, sure enough, there is a smarty waddling in my yard.
>hes fat, sky blue with a red mane, and shouting "DIS AM SMAWTY HEWD WAND NOW! WEVE DUMMEH! WEVE OW GET WOSTEST OWIES!!"
>i put the plate on a patio table and one by one start lifting the other fluffies up so they can eat. the smarty stops a hoof and proclaims
>"GIB SMAWTY BESTES NUMMIES OW SMAWTY GIB FOWEVEAH SWEEPIES!"
>turn to him "oh hey there fella, are you talking to me?"
>"DUMMEH HOOMAN BWING HEWD DOWN! GIVE NUMMIES! AND WEVE SMAWTY WAND!"
>"well sorry there bud but this is my land, i own it. i will let you stay here though, if you follow my rules."
>"woows?" smarty says cocking his head
>"speshew fwen!" from the table "dis am new dadeh!"
>smarty looks at me
>"thats right im your new 'dadeh' but if youre gonna stay here." i stand up and look at the table "you all have to follow my rules." 1. no bad poopies in the house. 2. dont hurt other fluffies. 3. and this is the most important rule that everyone has to follow. every baby you have, is a bestest baby.
>this last one leaves the group in a bit of a stunned silence.
>"wat if poopeh babeh?"
>"no. no poopie babies, only bestest babies. ok?"
>they are kind of thrown through a loop but eventually they all agree... except for the smarty who says
>"smawty doo wat smawty wan. am not dadeh an am not smawty. dis am smawty's hewd, and smawty no wet no one take dem."
continue?

There were two or three of us, but that was the other one.

yes.

Fuck yes I need to know that smartshits fate

Always in favor of those oversized egos getting squashed.

seems odd taking in a whole herd, but yes continue please

>a few weeks go by relatively without indecent, there are some accidental discharges of shit or piss from time to time. but because they are all accidents i let them slide.
>some of the foals have babies and we all have a good time.
>all but the smarty, who was actively pooping everywhere, peeing on the rugs my father gave me when he got back from Iraq, and shouting at the other fluffies, often times calling them "stupid dummies" or "worthless" (i guess that relatively big word is why he was considered a smarty)
>each time i put him in the sorry box, sometimes i gave him a good caning with the sorry stick. if he was really bad i gave it to him on his "no nos"
>nothing stuck.
>i even had to add new rules because of this shit sucker.
>4. no "bad enfs" 5. no bad names 6. no owies and 7. no talking back
>i dont know why i bothered though because he broke every single one.
>one day i hear coming from the safe room "NOOOOOO NO HEWT BEBEH SPESHEW FWEN!"
>i walk over to the safe room and look in.
>the smarty is pissing and shiting all over a new born foal proclaiming it to be the "poopie bebbeh"
>the mother (Margot as i started calling her) was weeping heavily and upon seeing me charges over and shouts
>"dadeh hewp! smawty gib bebeh foweveh sweepies!"
>i walk over to the smarty "thats enough! youre being a very bad fluffy and your breaking the rules. youll get the sorry stick for this. but if you do what your thinking of doing youll get worse"
>"wike wat?" fluffy says defiantly
>"bad. fluffy. jail.
>every fluffy in the room gasps several become scared of the smarty, as i installed the idea that only terrible, horrible, awful fluffies go to bad fluffy jail
>the smarty looks at me, and i look at him, and narrow my gaze
>"i mean it!" i shout
>"smawty no cawe, smawty do wat smawty wan."
>he stomps on the foal, killing it instantly.
>"OUTSIDE, ALL OF YOU, NOW!" i shout
>every fluffy flees the room, screaming, some pee out of the fear.

smarty is about to learn the definition of "pain"

>i go to the kitchen and get some pills i made called "smarty calmers"
>by the time i get back the smarty is running away, pissing, shitting, and laughing.
>i grab him by the scruff of his neck and try to force the pill into his mouth. but he wont open up (god what i wouldnt give for him to never speak again)
>i jam my fingers into his snout, and after a few seconds of not being able to breath, he opens up.
>i fling the smarty calmer into his mouth, where it disintegrates upon touching his tongue.
>i do this so he wont know how to escape
>i take him to the basement. put a chained collar around his neck, hog tie him, and begin setting up my stereo systems.
>he comes to in a pitch black room.
>"w-wew am smawty?"
>"bad fluffy jail. i did warn you."
>"dummeh. wet smawty go an smawty won gib foweveh sweepies."
>"do you understand what you did? you killed a fluffy, not only a fluffy one of your heard."
>"das poopie babeh! poopie babehs get foweveh sweepies."
>"that was your baby, and you killed it. youre a murderer. and you deserve what youre going to get."
>"DUMMEH!"
>"call me that again"
>"DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH! AM BESTEST SMAWTY AND DUMMEH HOOMAN AM... am a... A DUMMEH!"
>i switch on the stereos. one repeats the words bad fluffy, worst fluffy, and need die. the others say things like, it was YOUR foal, and she was crying.
>i even have them slightly staggered so it give him the impression theres more than just me in the room.
>"woo dat!? woo am dewe!? wet smawty go!! Wet smawty go!! WET SMAWTY G-"
>i shut the door, and go straight to Margot.
>two hours pass, i finally decide to go check on the smarty.
>when i open the basement door i hear
>"huuu huu huu... am no du- was poopie babe- nuuuu wet smawty tawkies!!! huu huu huuuuu..."
i tell you now friends, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made real.
>i walk down and turn off the stereos.
>"huuu..."
>"is the bad fluffy ready to say sorry?"
>"AM NOT BAD FWUFFY!!! AM SMAWTY AN AN AM... am...

Gonna put this up again, working on another now.

>Have fluffy
>Amber, after her mane
>One rule, no babies
>All good for a few years, good to have around
>One day, says she's soon mommy
>Admits to fucking neighbor's fluffy
>Woulda smashed the little shit if he was a stray
>Think the neighbor castrated him afterwards
>Let her know all through pregnancy that I'm disappointed in her
>Pops a litter of four
>Tell her "I've only got room for one new fluffy, pick it."
>Not happy about it
>Tell her other option is they all go
>She nuzzles the lime green one with a magenta mane "Dis one. Is bestest babeh."
>"Okay, then. Now we don't need these other shits."
>Scoop up the other three, drop them in sink
>Turn on water
>"Nuu! Wadda bad for babehs!"
>"Quit your bitching, they're not going to drown."
>Turn off water once they're all down the drain
>Chirps coming from drain, Amber sighs
>Turn on garbage disposal

Goooo ooon

Make the smarties suffering legendary even in hell

>Sweet screeches
>Sweet crunching
>Sweet scream of "BABEHS!"
>Turn water back on to clean disposal
>Turn disposal off once clean
>Amber's crying
>"They weren't best baby, were they?"
>*sniff* "Nuu..."
>"Then you didn't need them. Now take care of Mint here."
>Few months go by
>Raising Mint okay, learned easy enough to only shit in the litterbox
>Amber doesn't even notice how little attention I'm paying to her, too busy with Mint
>When Mint's weaned, take them out to the field
>Pin Mint's leash to the ground with a stake
>Pin amber to ground by hand
>Tie tourniquets
>She knows what's coming, been here before
>"Daddeh, pwease no hurt mummah."
>Take out knife
>"Now, Mint, things are pretty easy in my house, as long as you follow the rules."
>"Your mother here forgot them, so now I have to make sure that you don't forget."
>Cut off leg "No."
>Cut off leg "Babies."
>Cut off leg "In my."
>Cut off leg "HOUSE!"
>Amber crying and screaming, Mint yelling "Mummah!", tugging on leash
>Leave Amber to racoons, pick up Mint and walk back home
>"Now what did we learn today, Mint?"
>*sniff* "Nuu can be mummah."
>"Good. That means no special friends and no special huggies, okay?"
>"Oo-kay..."
>"Good girl, Mint. Love you."
>"Wuv you too, Daddeh..."

>"am a murderer?" i say with a little lilt in my voice
> he keeps crying
>"god your pathetic... like really? i expected more out of you. i cant believe i made you crack with only two hours of that! and i had SOOOO much more planned!!"
>he starts trying to look around for me (its still very dark)
>"nice dadeh... smawty wuv dadeh?"
>"im not your 'dadeh' im Margot's dadeh, Timmy's dadeh, Boomer, Scarlet, Jane, Rocket, Alex and all their babies, im THEIR dadeh. but im not yours. im your jailer, your warden, your worst nightmare."
>"i made you crack so easily, i wonder how easy it will be to break you entierly..."
>i turned on a light, a single overhead light bulb, as his eyes adjust to the light i can see a resurgence of "smarty" come upon him
>i smile
>"what are you? really? what are you?"
>"am smawty"
>"but what is a smarty?"
>he chucked kind of "am a fwuffy dummeh!!"
>"but what is a fluffy i mean what are they really?" i pick up a recorder and hold it to my mouth "i know what fluffies are. do you?"
>"fwuffys am... wew... fwuffies am fo good fewws, and enfs! an fow fowowing smawty to-"
>"nope, thats not what i asked, i didnt asked what fluffies are not what they are for, tell me what fluffies are."
>"fwuffys am... dey am.. am..."
>"whats wrong? i thought you were a smarty, but you seem much more like a dummy to me."
>"shudduh!!!"
>"i know what fluffies are." i get up and grab a robotic cat from a shelf "fluffies are just like this."
>i sqeeze the cat, that purrs and meows in a realistic fashion.
>"this my dear fluffy is a robot." i grab a screw driver and take out the batteries "do you know what these are? i mean relative to you."
>silent
>"these are just like that red thing in your chest that pumps your 'blood' without it this poor cat is not alive, without that, you arent alive. i could take this screw driver and do the same to you and wouldnt feel a thing and do you know why?"
>"a... am munstuh..."

This better be going on fluffybooru.

>Go out back with Mint
>Light cigarette
>Let mint run around in yard
>Goes around corner
>"Fwiend"
>The fuck?
>Go to check
>Red fluffy eating from berry bush
>"Hey!"
>Fluffy startled
>Lies down
>"N-nice mistuh?"
>Walk over
>Grab fluffy by scruff of neck
>"Bad upsies! Nu wan!"
>"Come on, Mint."
>Walk back to porch
>Sit on bench
>Mint sitting next to me
>Take a drag, exhale in fluffy's face
>Fluffy coughs
>"No smew gud!"
>"So, tell me why you were stealing Mint's berries."
>"Fwuffy sowwy, mistuh. Fwuffy hab tummy-hurties. Speciaw fwiend hab tummy-hurties. Babbehs hab tummy-hurties."
>*sigh* "You see, Mint? This is the problem with the world. Nobody stops to think about the consequences of their actions."
>"Everyone just wants to do what feels good right now and never stops to think about what will happen because of it."
>"I mean, look at this guy. He's alone and hungry, so what does he do? He fucks the first mare he sees, feels all warm and fuzzy, and BAM, now he's a father."
>"Now instead of just having to look after himself, he has, what, four, five, six mouths to feed?"
>"You can scrounge up enough food for one fluffy out there no problem. But trying to feed a family? That's a lot harder."
>"People do this all the time, too, and what happens? Suddenly they can't support their households, and they take to crime. Or worse, they drive their kids to crime."
>"That's why I told you no babies, I can't keep more than one."
>Pin fluffy to bench
>"But some people just don't get that."
>Place cigarette on ground
>Draw knife

>"Pwease, mistuh, no gib fwuffie owchies..."
> Roll fluffy over
>"So I'm going to make that decision for you."
>Pin fluffy's hind legs open
>Place knife just above fluffy's crotch
>"Nuuuu! Nu hurt speciaw pwace!"
>Castrate
>"Screeeeeeeeeeee!"
>So THAT's for not thinking about what you're doing!"
>Put knife down
>Pick up cigarette
>Fluffy curled up in ball, crying
>Pry eye open
>Stab with cigarette
>"Screeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaauuuhuhuhuhuhhu..."
>"And THAT's for stealing!"
>Pick fluffy back up
>Toss over fence onto sidewalk
>Bones break with a crack
>Fluffy still crying
>"You better not still be there when I let Mint out before bed!"
>Walk back to Mint
>"So, Mint, what did we learn today?"
>"Nu steaw, an nu do fings witout finkeeng about cahn-suqences..."
>"Good girl, Mint. Love you."
>"Luv yeu too, daddeh."

>"no, im not a monster. im just part of the species that made you. we made you, people did. we made you for the same reasons we made this cat. we made it for our kids, so they would be happy. we made it for the investors who wanted to see what modern technology could do, but mostly, i think, we did it because we could. you only exist on a whim, because someone somewhere said 'lets make the most real toy yet' and they did. but the nice mrs who let you out of your cages confused you for real living breathing creatures, and youre not. you wanna know what you are, shitty? do you?"
>silent
>i smack the smarty across the face.
>"ANSWER ME!"
>"wat..." smarty says in a cracked voice.
>"youre just... a mistake... a glitch in an otherwise well functioning program. oh but those words are too big for your tiny, one track, 'enf' obsessed mind. so ill rephrase that... you are garbage, literal garbage! there is a reason why people take so much pleasure in destroying your gross friends! because you arent real!"
>"a-am weew dow..."
>"no, no youre not. not like me, not like other humans, not like birds or cats or dogs or slugs or even worms! youre a robot, thats all you are! a robot with guts and blood instead of circus and gears." i lean in close recorder still in hand "all you are, is the next step up from this cat here... no... no maybe youre the step down... this cat at least knows when to shut up and knows how to follow rules."
>i stop recording and stare down at him, he wont look at me, wont look at anything really just stares at the ground.
>"what are you thinking about right now?"
>"hawt... hawt huwties... nee huggies fwom mummuh..."
>"your mom is dead, dead like that foal you killed. oh and you dont actually feel anything youre just programmed with a simulation... oh wait pretend feelings... you dont actually feel anything. hunger fear, pain, sadness, conference, its all just pretend. just like your life."
>"wan die..."
>"so did Margot"

now deny him death! wan die is one of the most satisfying things a fluffy can say!

Circuits, not circus

This is gold.

Yeah, meta deconstruction is a new one on me.

I'm new to fluffies.... What is that?

Basically where all the fluffy art and stories go.

Example of niggers or "refugees" moving into an area?

>isolate specific parts of the the monologue, mostly, you're not real, you're garbage, you dont feel anything, and "wan die" "so did Margot"
>i play each part on the stereos separately, and the fluffy starts to weep again
my friends i tell you... it was the most pained, sorrowful, broken, and hurt crying i had ever heard from a fluffy... it was better than Mozart
>i leave him there, for two days.
>after that i come down, turn off the stereos, and turn on all of the lights
>"if i let you out, will you follow the rules? im not going to kill you." (that defeats the purpose)
>he nods
>"what are you?"
>"no... no a-am weew..." he says with tears in his eyes
>"and knowing that, are you gonna be a good fluffy?"
>"yes dadeh..."
>"theres one new rule though."
>he looks at me, his eyes are hollow
>"you not only can, but have to kill smarty babies."
>"b-but woows say no kew-"
>"if you'd rather stay down here then i guess-"
>"NO FWUFFY FOWOW WOOS, FWUFFY FOWOW WOOS! FWUFFY AM NO SMAWTY AN AM GOO FWUFFY, FWUFFY NO WAN MEANIE TAWKIES AN NO WAN- NO- NO WAN!!!! *chirp, chirp, chirpchirpchirpchirp!!!"
>i did it... i finally broke him. not only that... but i shattered him.
>"ok buddy ok. you learned your lesson. lets get you out to the rest of the herd. there are some new babies that were born while you were away, i think youll particularly like one of them..."
>"TANK YUUUUUUU!!!! TANK YU TANK YU TANK YUUUUUU!!! *chirp* WUV BESTEST DADEH!!!"
>i walk outside with him, still shaking with wet fur under his eyes.
>hey everyone, looks whose back
>all the fluffies approach "fwend"
>"*chirp* fwend... "
>"spechew fwen wook! babehs!!"
>he looks
>one baby steps out among the rest
>i see and turn around and walk inside.
>"dis am smawty babeh hewd, an smawty babeh-"
>he snaps "NUUUUUUUU NUU NUN NU NU NU NUUUUUUU!!! NU WAN MOW BAH FWUFFY JAIW! NU WAN NU WAN NU NU NU NU NU *chirpchirpchirpchirp*"
>all the while stomping on the baby

Holy shit, something original! Moar pls!

Very nice! Thank you! I look forward to what you write next.

YEEESSS

>the fluffies call
>i walk out
>hes still stomping, crying, and chirping all at the same time.
>"nuuuuuuu!!! babeh!!!!
>"whats going on here!?!?"
>"smawty kiww Woocy's babeh!!!"
>he turns
>"AM NU SMAWTY AM FWUFFY!! AM GUD FWUFFY!!! AM GOOD FWUFFY FO DADEH!!!! NU WAN GO, NU WAN GO!!"
>"YOU KNEW, THE RULES, I GUESS YOU DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING AFTER ALL!!! BACK TO JAIL WITH YOU!!"
>he looks at me, saying no with his eyes as he cant bring himself to say it with his mouth. he only chirps.
>i grab him by the scruff and shove another pill in his mouth.
>i wait for him to come to, and when he does i turn on a 10 hour youtube video of gradually rising tones
>before i leave i ask if he has any thing he wants me to do.
>"pweese... *chirp* w-wan die..."
>i look at him and raise his head so he can see me. "no." and i leave. turning off all the lights
i hate smarties, and to me its not enough to simply kill them. i want to break them. as for the actual heard, well i like them. of course if theres any smarties shitty down there is gonna have some company: but is that really so bad? i dont think so.

wait i thought he was told to kill smarty babies?

But he was also told not to kill fluffies. Classic catch-22.

oh, lol, that was a lie.

beautiful

is there more?

beautiful

is there more?