Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/goEoLT7skh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Doors are good

Fuck you, doors are bad!

I'm kind of on the fence myself.

they should remain closed unless you need to travel through it

Trapdoors are best kind of door.

FuCK YOU DOORS KILLED MY CAT. DOORS ARE BAD.

A trapdoor wouldn't have, the cat would have just walked right over it unwittingly.

They are ok by me

Basically I don't mind doors

What if the trapdoor opened when the cat walked over, and dropped out and killed the cat in some elaborate punji-stick scenario?

captcha calle cul-de-sac

Mommy said i can have choccy milk and tendies for din

i planted my face on a door once, i recommend it

Hodor?

fuck doors
they always get in your way

I like screen doors because they're open, but not for mosquitoes.

OP here.

Loving the responses. Truly informative. You also bring up a truly groundbreaking question.

Are certain doors superior and inferior to other doors?

Like, for example, what would the nigger of the doors be?

all doors are the same if they can be opened/closed

I hate to be a fag, but I totally just put oil rubbed bronze knobs and deadbolts in my doors. So choice.

123, gimmi dat door nigga

What about locked doors?

but what if a door brought you to other dimension?

Hey guys, First person to roll 123 gets a free door!

Bro that's a doorWAY

The black doors, obviously

well fucking kick those

But that's not true. Some doors are tougher and exposed to the elements, some doors are sheltered, dare I say, closeted, never knowing true hardship, some doors must witness humans defecating, some technically aren't even doors. just fucking beads.

Doors represent the entrance to you world in the eyes of others. one of the things I do is decorate my door for holidays

Glass doors, the Niggers or the door races. They're there but serve almost no purpose. You can see though them, allowing actual Niggers to see what you got.

Also, door to safes are the jews

French and Dutch doors ftw. "Security"doors are niggers

See? This is the kind of discourse we should revel in.

But what about oven doors?

but does door racism exist?
is that possible?

those are designed to keep el pollo

It's a door, use it!!!!

Please let this thread go on about doors for like a few hours! Im so high

Among other doors? Cause that's the only way that makes sense. It's a good question. The basement door is resentful of the important position of the front door, so it is prejudiced against front doors. Or maybe a front door murdered his family, who knows?

And what about a parallel universe where we are the doors for the doors

youtu.be/goEoLT7skh4

I agree with this statement more than I should.

Like doors are sentient and people serve the function of doors? Entirely real, I've been there.

SO since the doors are clearly sentient that brings the question: Do they simply volunteer themselves to sit in one place forver? Do they worship us as gods? Do they fear us? Or...do they despise us? We have abused the Doors for too long! They plot our demise, just waiting for the right moment to strike! Or maybe, just maybe, they're just Doors. Who knows?

This. Open doors trigger my autism.

I do love door giveaways

Seriously underrated post.

I caught my bathroom door peeping on me in the shower. I think it wants to rape me.

Nice hobbit-hole door.

Of course! Why wouldn't it? the Door people are simple in nature. He wishes to mate with you, as you are his lord and he must show he is a worthy Door. Give him your approval.

Requesting the comic about two stoners talking about punching people and turning them into doors and the harder you hit the better the door

Unfortunately, as a bathroom door, his genes are weak, and not as worthy as the back door, not even mentioning the front door.

>tfw you will forever be a beta doorbiter.

This please

over rated

doors can't be racist because racism is power plus privilege

Doors are pretty cool guys

Alas, every Door kingdom must have it's peasants. Sad it is, the life of a Bathroom Door

Well technically we've established that bathroom doors are the low energy betas, glass doors are niggers as they are useless in their charge, and front doors are rugged and alpha. Front doors have the power to keep the elements away from the rest of the doors, and the privilege of being the first door in the group most humans interact with.

Therefore, front door privilege is a thing.

>Is a bathroom door
>watch qt3.14 white girl disrobe in front of me every day
>love her so much it hurts
>am only a door, can only watch in pain as she overlooks me every day for the fucking front door, always running to him, touching him, watching him
>I hate that god damn door. Just because he's treated oak he thinks he's hot shit.
>at least I'm not the basement door
>one day i hear the word "indian take out"
>andnowwewait.jpg
>Imagining her running toward me, arms outstreached, finally wanting me, needing me
>hear knocking. It's the fucking front door agiain. fucking faggot. his time will come. But for now, all I can do is keep the dream alive
>45 minutes pass.
>hear running up the stairs.
>itistime.exe
>its the fucking back door and my waifu, rushing past me and into her bedroom.
>I can hear them fucking right now as I type this.

Kill me please. It hurts to live.

doors are only used by those who have something to hide. If someone you know has a door, expect them to have a secret or be untrustworthy.

You've been warned.

but what about bathroom door privilege they have to have privilege because there at the bottom everyone's trying to be cool and get the most apreciation

And el kike-o

One could also say they have privilege because they also get to look at others nude.

But that also means they have to look at everyone nude.

Not everyone should be nude.

Desperation is a turn off.

Wooden doors are the best.

rolling

Captcha: Winston Victory
God damn you captcha I'm trying to cut back on cigarettes, stop reminding me.

There are 32 different states of door-openness. It's not just about being open and closed you bigot.

DOORS ARE PEOPLE!
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

>States of door openness is the equivalent of gender for doors.

>More than two genders for doors

>mfw im bigoted as fuck against doors and genders.

I think door is pretty cool, eh keeps out the snow and doesn't afraid of anything!

Vaginas are natures doors.

And they have no locks.

>vaginas are natures bathroom doors

Fixed

Doors are second class citizens.

Oven doors are the Nazis of doors, as they keep the juden inside.

fuck you

Fuck YOU.

They keep the niggers out of my house

Mostly

Do they?

a door raped me once. Easily the most traumatic moment in my life.

Haven't trusted a door since then.

raped a door once easily the most wonderful moment of my life

Some people have all the luck

One of the many stories of the Bathroom Door. What a tragic and lonely life to live.

OP said Sup Forums not Reddit. Fuck off fags.

Oven door detected

So fucking close. Re-rolling

real tendies or gay ass nuggers?

nuggers be yo

Nuggers everywhere