I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam...

I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam. We are the one true religion of peace!

Just because you are jealous of our non-cucked, non-PC patriarchal society, does not give you the right to be aggressive and hostile towards our holy religion!

Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind. Soon, the Caliphate will encompass and conquer the entire world! Where will you flee to then, infidel? Submit to Islam, or die a filthy kafir! It is the best option for you, as it is the will of Allah & the prophet Muhammed. Time is running out!

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE!
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck my balls K-10

Fuck you goat humper. All those jihadists will dissapear soon or later. If Putin not send them to their god, Trump will do that. Your time is coming to an end.

Hi CIA! You should leave the acting to (((Hollywood)))

goat rapist sympathizer

2/10
>i replied

Trump is coming to blow your shit up

which reminds me, id like to akbar this gril ally i know

Allahu Zohar!

Something is fishy about this post

Rasheed quit pretending to be a jihadist you know your not cool enough

gg. I belive someone will be Putin you where you are supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4

Why do you care? If someone is an asshole hate them, if theyre not who cares who or what they are

Those who insult Islam, shall be beheaded! Your days are numbered, infidels.

Oogah Boogah you fucking Tavistock wanker pud!

but he wasn't cool enough to be a jihadist they rejected him he's a liar and allah will punish him for it

Kek, if any religion will dominate itll be Judaism

Whatever camel fancier, we both know you're on a penis jihad.

In 10 or 20 years, world Nazism will eliminate all the Jews on the planet.

(((Judaism))) has no honor or integrity. Only (((cowards)))

"Isis" or rather the "Jewish mercenaries" took the heart from this little girl

Replied to b8 copypasta earlier. Again, Mad Dog Mattis is gonna be US SECDEF. Get ready for your cock meat sandwiches sand niggers.

The only reasonable god is spiderman, he is the quintessential embodiment of a God

>ITT dump dump dump your spidey memes

you don't know who's really in charge do you?

Islam religion of peace > USA

Exactly. IDF and JIDF are cowards. Case in point with bit about the pee... funny.

Muhammad was a fucking pedophile and here is your fucking prophet