Would Jewish women even consider marrying non-Jewish men?

Would Jewish women even consider marrying non-Jewish men?

Not you.

You're a moron.

Care to elaborate?
I know nothing of Jewish people other than stereotypes and memes, but their culture does seem quite interesting.

How about you learn about it then, you moron. You reveal how stupid you are with stupid questions like this.

Yes like all other white women, they marry black guys

>fyi

Why do you think that I came here to ask it, if not to learn about this subject? There's absolutely no reason to be a dick over an innocent question.

I have friends who married Jewesses so yes.

Sup Forums should not be somewhere you go to find truth. There is barely truth here, only memes.

Neat.
Thanks.

I believe there are still some truth in here.
It's hard to find under all the cuck-shit, offensive trolls and other shitposters though.

You know Jennifer Lopez is a Jew (Sephardi), right? Did you know she's dated Puff Daddy/P Diddy?

Hardline Orthodox Jewesses, probably not. Standard religious Jews, it depends; are you asking if you will have to join their temple? Jewish girls who are Jewish culturally and only attend on major holidays are fine. None of my friends joined in on wacky religious events but we wore the little hats at their wedding.

Dude, you are so dumb. Like seriously, what you gonna ask next is the moon made of cheese? Most Jews aren't religious, there is a hint for you. Faggot.

>Orthodox Jewesses, probably not.
Might as well get a Muslim waifu. Less likely to cheat on you than a Jew too.

>they marry black guys

only the fat and ugly ones,which white men dont want anyway

id rather have a jew wife then a muslim wife.at least she wont cut my head off in the name of her make believe friend

Are you fucking retardered?
Where is the evidence? You have the burden of proof here, I refuse to believe that moon isn't made of cheese.

Here's a stupid answer to an equally stupid question. You're proving my point here:Nothing but delusional retards here that need to go outside.

>they marry black guys
kek. Never met a Jewess interested in blacks. Never even seen one in the Jewish neighborhood near me. 1/10

Every non-jewish man marrying a jewish girl has always had to convert.

He didn't give an answer, that's called a statement. Obviously you're too stupid to post in a retarded thread

*Every non-jewish man that I know of

I've only heard Jennifer Lopez's name via South Park. And in that she was Eric Cartman's hand, so no I haven't heard about that :D

I'm not really a religious person, but wearing a little hat doesn't sound too bad.

I doubt a Muslim woman would find my opinions of her religion very flattering though.

>Obviously you're too stupid to post in a retarded thread

>"I can't use critical thinking skills" the post

>I've only heard Jennifer Lopez's name via South Park. And in that she was Eric Cartman's hand, so no I haven't heard about that :D

>He didn't give an answer, that's called a statement. Obviously you're too stupid to post in a retarded thread

Go outside.

this user is still responding to everyone kek

Yes.
My mom's a jew, she settled for my country bumpkin dad who's a baptist.

Go outside.

Go outside.

is she ashkenazi or sphardic?

I'm not American and I don't really watch TV or listen to pop-music.

And there are almost no Jews in my country, hence the reason why my question might be a bit silly for someone who lives in a more cosmopolitan society.

What that hell country are you from, North Korea?

This is how the Jew female helps the cause by breeding the white out.

Pretty close, I'm from Finland.

And just to be clear; I am very uneducated.
Not all Finns are as ignorant about the world as I am.

Makes sense. They have a lot of Asian blood in them.