GF of 7 years broke up with me days after I was shopping for engagement rings. Cheer me up, Sup Forums

GF of 7 years broke up with me days after I was shopping for engagement rings. Cheer me up, Sup Forums.

[also, 2mb limits are bullshit]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be worse
you could be a wizard like me
have a strange picture

wtf lol

this is some weird shit

Was her name Katie? Katie did that to me...

Ah man dude that's super rough, sad to hear that. Was there any signs of it going south or just out of the blue? probably not since you were ring shopping, but looking back was there anything? Also, who is the OP girl, can you post more, the pussy is sick

Nah.

That would be weird if the same person did the same thing twice in a row like that.

Before anything, care to vent? Green text plox.

I'm marinating right now whether I'm gonna do the same. It's just with the holidays, I don't wanna be the bad guy. And 10 other reasons.

she's got a ton of names. But "Maria Ryabushkina" is a good starting part.

Nope, no signs. Yeah, that's what I was implying with the ring part. I mean, there was shit like declining sex life and stuff, but I mean, I understand that's fairly typical with long term relationships/married folk. So any suspicion of that would be just hindsight bias.

>GF of 7 years broke up with me days after I was shopping for engagement rings. Cheer me up, Sup Forums.

Ugh.

That's really dark man, I dont know what to say

Hmm.

>Been living together for the last 3 years
>Life is good
>Around August of this year, life starts getting hard
>My family's got issues. I'm out of a job. Money is tight
>I realize what's truly important to me. She is. So I start looking for rings
>She finds out, acts weird, so I confront her
>She says she's been dissatisfied for since the second year
>this month would have been our 7th anniversary

Regarding the holidays thing, I've no idea what to suggest to you. [she officially broke up with me early november] I will say though, it was nice being able to be with my family for thanksgiving. I thought it would hurt, but it helped.

lol. It's actually a lot worse than you might think.

I will say this, I walked away knowing I did my best (with my own knowledge). And I was a good boyfriend. Sometimes...things happen in life...and like, you have no control over it. That's just life.

I'm on the same page as far as money. But it's mostly how she wants to put her rules when she has no input financially. She kinda just lingers here and there. We're about to hit 4th year if we make it. Truthfully when I come here and look at cringe threads, I'm just glad I'm getting some here and there.

My biggest gripe is just the fact that... I don't know, at this point I don't even care how much the in-law's care about me.

I feel like I wanna leave her to teach her a lesson and prove a point. Don't know how anyone else stands on that.

The financial thing is difficult. It wasn't the primary issue with what happened with me, but I do think the stress aggravated (or perhaps, catalyzed) her recognition of her own feelings, that I wasn't the person that she truly wanted.

It sounds like you and her were handling you finances separately? We were the same. I honestly think that that's a strength. Again, it's only an after-the-fact thing to see how that might have negatively impacted.

Is that the only thing that's negatively affecting your relationship though? lol you offhandedly mentioned the inlaws.
(Her parents hated me as of August all of a sudden. I think it was ultimately unrelated though. It just made things stressful for us both)

Femanon here

We rarely choose to be single. If we are single, it's usually a result of us getting dumped by our boyfriends.
If she dumped you, she most certainly found a guy she liked better than you weeks ago and they've most likely been hooking up behind your back this past week.

Can't tell if you're actually redpilled dude in disguise, but I'll add some detail.

>She said she never felt a spark with me.
>She never had a spark before, but really liked me.
>Found a guy she had a spark with in the second year.
>Fucked him for two years
>Didn't tell me for fear I'd break up. Because she really wanted our relationship to work.
>They are still close friends after all this time

yep. you're all fucking lying, degenerate whores incapable of loyalty.

Man user, if I could tell you the whole story to this day I would just to get some outsider perspective.

Finances, I've worked since I can remember. As early as 12. She is the kind that never really developed skills until she was with me.

I got her 3 jobs and she left 2 and her last one she was laid off because of the season.

I've been making my money since forever. She just started earning her own money but she doesn't know how to administer it. She's basically a child. For an adult that's 23.

And then when I start asking for money for a bill, she gets all passive-aggressive.

Without knowing details or her side of the story, I'll say this. I believe that all of that is reasonable justification for you to leave (if that's what you want to do. If it's solely to make a point, but you actually still want to be with her, I think that's counterproductive lol).

subjectively, just from my experience, I think the worst thing would be is if you elected to not bring this up until you reached the breaking point.

I wished my ex would have brought her up her dissatisfaction earlier, cause maybe we could have worked on it (prolly not given her reasons). But at the very least, she'd be honest, and maybe we could still salvage a friendship.

Bottom line is, leave or not, I feel like you should at least confront her and explain yourself. Cause imagine, what if you just kept the ball rolling, and eventually you just imploded, for her poor financial decisions for the past x years. lol That would be unfair to her, and would be utterly painful for you to have to repress all that shit.

Also! What she said about why they're single has always been in the back of my mind. Girls like that are RARELY single. And I fkn hate that. It's like you want to call them out on this bullshit but they'll use last resort go-tos like "well he was small" or "his family this...".

And truthfully, that's what she does. She has these go-tos where SHE NEVER ADMITS FAULT unless it's convenient to her proving a point.

again, though, re: the holiday thing. I have no idea lol. This was my first serious break up. It was a few weeks before thanksgiving so maybe it was distant enough so it didn't really bother me. [did a cross country trip with two family members during thanksgiving week when moving back home]

Thats nothing OP, I gave her the ring then she broke up with me and didnt want to give it back because it was a "gift" after all. She probably pawned it by now

omfg. That's what happened to an old coworker of mine lmao. She was the one who didn't want to give the ring back.

After hearing about my breakup, she offered to talk to me, and I was thinking, uhhhh I'm not sure if you're the right person to talk to about this lmao

Hmm that's unfortunate. At the very least, my ex rightfully accepts blame for all this chaos. The only thing that pisses me off is she had kept trying to reassure me about her feelings for me.

I'm like dude...you clearly didn't love me as much as you had thought you did if you had done the things you did....and proceeded to lie about it lol.

My dude, I've actually "broken" up with her several times and basically stepped on her "her words" but she still came back. When I do infact tell her I'm breaking up because of how she is, she says I talk out of anger.

After a day or 2 (MAX), she'll be all complacent like someone who realizes they have no other choice. Being nice to me. She'll actually make up her mind quick about getting food. She helps me no questions asked. You get it right?

But yeah if I bring this up to her, she'll just say I'm angry. I fell like she has to live on her "own" before I continue anything. But I know as soon as she leaves for real, she'll find another dude to become his burden and fill the voids I couldn't.

By no means is she a slut or flirty. She's antisocial and just... I hate how she doesn't even want my friends around me. It's that bad. Well, certain friends. Friends that would obviously back me up.

great story faggot
any other terrible works of fiction?

I actually laughed out loud at your first sentence. Reminds me of the first episode of the show Coupling.

that's frustrating that she won't...it sounds like, when you try and talk to her about shit, she doesn't deem it worthy of discussion.

The friends thing is weird though. She doesn't like your friends?

>twilight by stephanie meyer

She hates it when I even put things hypothetically. [I fell like she does that to sidetrack me and shit]

Basically, she has been in the loonie bin. Since she was 14 or so she's been dating and possibly fucking guys. She of course told me she did it because she was bored and on meds.

When she because straight with life, shortly before meeting me. She's been trying to get my attention since we met at, let's say a bar. [i have a feeling she's reading this thread. She knows I come here to shit post]

Anywho, she's been stalking me a year prior to us dating. However, she was with one last dude within that year she had a crush on me.

She always down talks and shit about those guys and kisses my ass. But lately she says I'm insecure and it's a turn off when I even JOKE about her exes. Like "oh I'm gonna be best friends with -insertexhere- and we're gonna be the best of friends..." just dumb shit like that.

What all this has to do with your question, she basically, left all her past acquaintances because of high school bs. So she expects me to do the same...

sounds like there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes.

I'll say this though...that expectation, in my opinion is bullshit, and she should recognize that.

I've always focused on the fact that...two people who enter a relationship are still two persons. You both should have your own freedoms. so it's frankly, none of her business what you should do with your own friends. They're your friends.

[unless of course, like, she felt like some of your friends were toxic or bad or whatever. But I imagine that's not even the case]

lol why do you joke about her exes though? Do you even know them?

As far as me, this isn't something I feel insecure about. But again, if she pull that shit on me. That she's say talking to x-dude she knew from work or whatever, it would be a huge opportunity to finally rained down hard on all the bullshit she thinks she get/got away with. Sometimes I'm just a sick bastard for wanting this and be right. But of course, at what cost. And the last thing I want to do is well, vent to my friend that has managed to stick around. Wich conveniently is an ex from high schools. Ever weirder is that my girl actually likes her because she's warming and welcoming.

lol, probably better to detach from your desires. Just hold on for the truth.

Wait, you don't want to vent to the HS friend/ex? Why not? I mean...they probably know you best.

>SHE NEVER ADMITS FAULT

That's all women mate. All women are incapable of reason and accountability.

I broke up with my gf yesterday. Wasted the last two months for waiting for her. Just wanted to break up, but she had no time for me.

Is this still beta?

Fuck that redpill shit.

You broke up? No beta.

Not at all m8. I mean, we live together. We know eachother. I just joke about it like to push her little buttons and make her "cute-angry". Then she'll joke about me too. How I only banged one girl. Which of course doesn't bother me. I've always thought, 1 out of 4 girls has an STD. Some shit like that.

But it's just like convo. Not that we reminisce on each others exes but just remember stories. Because we're all over town. In a car that we've bought under her name that I'm paying for. Weird huh?

Last but not least I will say one last piece of info. We're both undocumented spics from different countries. She has a permit to work. I don't. I get by working all week. Which is why I'm all like, "if I can why can't you find a job.?"

>I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I sink. I can't drown my demons; they know how to swim.

No because they got a handful of kids my friend is dealing with and her husband. I don't wanna bother them. They're close friends but we talk not so often but when we do, we catch up. The last thing I want to do right now, is just say how things are going down hill. I feel like if it happens, she'll know eventually. When I show up to visit without my girl.

lmao @ the undocumented part. Does sound like she has to grow up in that sense. [And I have to admit, my issue is trying to hold down a job. So I say that pretty fucking objectively.]

that's fucking weird though I have to say if she jokes about how you only banged one girl. Maybe that's how your banter works since you push the buttons too, but dude, that's pretty fucking weird.

I mean, joking about exes is one thing, but personally, I feel like that joke is a bit off. Course maybe it fits more in your relationship since it don't bother you.

at least you didn't buy one. did you buy one? i hope you didn't buy one.

hmm. yeah I get that.

Just...i mean you can call it best, but don't avoid asking for help when you can, know what I mean?

I get that though. I have a wide range of friends with varying levels of closeness, so it's definitely an active decision of how much I share and with whom.

lol, thankfully I didn't. [And thankfully we're not married, or have kids, or have any sort of joint shit]

Just a bunch of docs with my research into different rings.

then here.
have this.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

lmao. an excoworker was all like. shit at least you didn't have kids. [his girl basically did the same thing. break up out of nowhere, but they had kids. Thank god I didn't have any of that shit]

burn the papers and finance offers and take off your shoes and walk around outside in the cold. shit could be worse.
you could be needy.
you could be the type who always whines about not being able to get a girl.
you could be dead broke and hungry.
you could be worse off.
be grateful instead. fill your despair with gratitude and community service.

I was waiting to get my shit straight too. But with this election, I thought I'd play it "safe". I'm valuable to a lot of people here. My mum, my boss, several colleagues, business.

That's really why I say she needs to live on her own. I try to picture her holding an apartment down by her self. That part breaks my heart. Because she'll do it to be alone. But because girls, she'll probably let someone in quick. As the femanon has said.

And that in it self tears me a little bit. But I feel like she needs to grow. Because ultimately what happens if we start a real life together, a family and kids. Although I doubt it since she's obsessed with the gym life. But yeah, if we start a life and she's just like a stupid housewife. That doesn't bode well for her if I get deported, or killed or both. Not necessarily in that order.

I don't want her to be like her mum. Her dad lost his job as of recent after 10 years of unemployment. 2016 is just bad man.

>GF of 7 years broke up with me days after I was shopping for engagement rings. Cheer me up, Sup Forums.
HAHAHA. Pussy.

for sure man.

All this really made me appreciate all the shit that matters.

>you could be the type who always whines about not being able to get a girl.

Dude, one of my friends I met up with afterwards tried to redpill me, and I'm just like....I'm worried about you. My story is a redpill poster child, but fuck that shit.

Sounds like you def care about her.

Which is okay.

It just sounds like she needs some real talk, either from you or from someone else.

[lol yeah 2016 is fucking shitty]

But....even though it's a great thing that you care about her, make sure to care about yourself. If she does let someone in quick just so that she can feel safe and "taken care of", I mean, that's just her, and you can only do so much.

Let me rephrase 2 things user.

It would tear me apart to see her STRUGGLING to hold down an apartment by herself. And because she'll pick the path of least resistance, she'll probably let some guy move in with her.

2ndly, her dad lost his job after 10 years of being employed there. Now he's doing some mundane job that pays less than what he used to earn.

Yeah man, def got that pussy.

anywho, I'm fading fast. gotta crash. I wish you luck, user. I've at least...have already dealt with my shit. Sounds like you're still having to actively figure stuff out. Take care.

>Yeah man, def got that pussy.
Now a big black cock is getting her pussy. His ex gf's pussy is like the White House: she shaved her pussy now, she doesn't have a Bush anymore because a nigger is in her now

Hey man, if anything at least its good to know that "the one" is still out there, because if she were it then she would have never ever taken interest another guy in the first place.

lmao

True dat.

I don't believe in "the one", but yeah...it clearly wasn't genuine. One person I knew was like, don't you think you if you had done x you could have kept her. And I'm just like, clearly, I wasn't the one for her. And she's not the one for me.

That "one" is also getting fucked balls deep by a big black cock. Big black cocks turn every white house into the White House.
See: