Little brother is wondering if he should drop Science for Psychology in high school what should i tell him Sup Forums

Little brother is wondering if he should drop Science for Psychology in high school what should i tell him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell him BRET HART SCREWED BRET HART

Just ask him if he ever wants a job.

Tell him he's a jackass.

Tell him (though its probably just you) that it really doesn't matter in the long run. Graduate and then your decisions in what classes you take start to have actually have some weight. If he knows he wants to be a science major or something, then of course stick with that, and vice versa, because its nice to have some background going into college. But it really does not matter.

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

Tell him high school psychology is a glorified history class and unless you care about knowing what we used to think about the human mind but know is now wrong, you might as well stick to general science.

Tell him to focus on slamming babes instead of being a nerdy faggot

I got a 30% in high school pscholgy. Took a couple more courses in college for shits and nearly got an 90%. The subject seems like complete bullshit to me honestly.

OP here

he wants to get a film degree and really just wants to get into Psy because his friends are there

Psychology is a science..

Let him join his friends faggot.

Tell him there are hundreds of thousands of people who are considering the same thing, and that's why they'll all be jobless.

Tell him to kill him self

top kek

No it isn't.

>he wants to get a film degree
Tell him that he has literally no future and he will be a waste.

yeah then go ahead and go into Psy. Doesn't matter.

>psychology is a research science in non-shitty countries
>psychology (a field) vs science (a process) literally makes no sense
>what the fuck does he learn "in science"
I'd tell him to get out of whatever retarded school he attends. If your whole country is this retarded maybe you should leave.

>film degree
>cares more about getting into classes with his friends than taking actually useful classes
Tell him he will be a penniless deadbeat and either work in a factory or live in a shitty apartment his entire life. Might as well not go to college because that way you could still have the money.

doesnt matter. Just pass highschool and get good enough grades to get into an ok college.

>
>this.

Yep. Doesn't matter. Unless you're in A-levels or IB classes or something that can get you university credit, high school doesn't matter worth shit.

>film degree
lol

he only wants to do psychology because the class is full of pussy.

This is a valid reason.

>wants to get a film degree
This is where your real problems lie. There are literally thousands of people chasing tens of jobs in the film industry annually

I did psych. Can confirm classes are full of pussy.

Most pussy is there to self-diagnose on their way to tumblr. Therefore, psych pussy is dickable but risky.

>film
hahahahahahaha

Not really in new zealand

>he wants to move to California and jack off to white privilege lectures every day
FTFY