If you're not at least 5'10 you are manlet scum

If you're not at least 5'10 you are manlet scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

am i too tall at 6 foot 5

Probably.

fuck i was expecting height to be the one thing going for me

I'm 5'4", AMA

is there a way to scavenge the situation

What's it like getting cucked by your own genetics?

My dad's 5'2" and my mom is 4'8" so I'm thankful for these inches

I'm 6'1" and autistic, yet have had 8/10s come onto and bang me. The only things I think I can thank for it is my height, deep voice and musical abilities

15 and still 5"1. Fuck me

>tfw 5'9
So close

>Rodriguez
You know you're getting deported this January, right?

You shouldn't post your age, you'll get banned nigga

Anyway, friend of mine was 4'11" at 15, was 5'5" at 16 and grew to 5'11" at 17. I think he's like 6'2" now. Unless your parents are that short, I think you're fine

6'1 master race reporting in

Sure, but do you have big tits and daddy issues?

this is true unnles you are a basketball star. Noone thinks kobe, lebron or Jordan is a freak

Definitely not ready man, this country is fucking great, I'm still young but I'm forever grateful of what I've been able to achieve because I wouldn't have been shit down in Mexico. But I mean, if it happens, I guess that's how things are gonna be

Dad is 5"8, Mom is 5 foot on a good day, sister is 18 and 5"4.

Win

6' master race reporting in

6'4"

can I stop growing now?

>actually accepting the situation
I'm not sure whether to call you a beta cuck or to admire you for being so strong-hearted.

I'll call you both, you strong-hearted cuck, you.

On a side note I should add that my gf is 4 inches taller than me and we almost did the sex but my mom walked in on me and her making out.

I'm 5'11''. Just fucking made it.

also dubs for 11 inches

Height comparison. KEK

Very mature of you, not used to that on this site. You always return legally, then you could even get gov. Assistance for schooling

I almost made it, dad was 5'10

I never cared until I moved to a city and now at any party or function I am towered over by blonde women in heels

short anons, how do you deal with this

should I end it all?

Just so you know, I might be a little jealous of the easier gym Gaines for shorter guy, but that's it. Women find height attractive

Thanks Sup Forumsro. A lot of us are hoping Trump does something for us who came here as children like Obama did. We really had no choice in coming here, and we've become accustomed to American values. I like Trump, I think he's a cool guy, but hopefully he has the heart to do something for us. I get that Americans come first though, and in a way, we really are taking jobs, so I'm not really going to argue with that. I just hope that if Mexico really is my destination in the coming months, I find peace and patriotism just like I have here.

So. I am 6 foot 7... what does that make me.. i am not on your chart!

Good man
Would allow into country

Giraffelet

Too fucking tall is what it makes you, unless you're like a solid 225 pounds

well fuck me then

I get to act up my own ass because I'm white AND tall? You should start a religion, OP.

im around 320lbs... but i dont look fat.. people avoid me..

im 5"11, tbh little dissapointed im not 6ft but it could be worse, tallest in my family, mums only 5"3

Moving to the States from Mexico is nearly impossible, unless you marry a citizen, are rich, or a person of influence. I'm just a poor manlet from a small town.
Thanks, means a lot

5'10"- 5'12"
>god blessed genes
chart obv made by jew

I wouldn't worry too much, I have a strong feeling he won't do much about the illegal immigrants. He won the election by playing off fear and hate, even though I agree with most of his positions I don't like the manner in which he won.
Side note: if the illegals starting paying taxes and adopted into legal system, i don't mind at all

btw i think 6"2 is probably best height for males, creator of this chart is probably 5"10 lol

>5'12"
at least the kike has a brain

Could we get a pic without your face? You sound like a pro football player build

I dunno man, you need to work on your bait. Pretty shitty.
5'7 here and I'm pretty alright with it, as is my Girlfriend.

Is your girlfriend 4', blind, or mentally challenged?

I was just giving 225 as a minimum weight so that you don't look like a beanpole, over that you don't look as crazy tall, just big

Is she taller than you?

Shit bait is shit.
3/10 made me reply.
She's 5'6.
Though I bet you don't even have one.
>Kissless too, probably.

I can only hope. In his First 100 Days video, he didn't mention cancelling the program which gives us work permits and SSN's, so it's really difficult to see what card he's gonna play. We just have to be ready for whatever's coming. He's even gone far enough to call us "terrific people", excluding the criminals. I too agree with most of his positions. His cabinet picks are I don't agree with at all, though.

>thankful for these inches
holy kek, how big is your cock?

I'm packing somewhere between 5"-5.5" man. Nothing too bad, my height makes it look a lil bit bigger too haha

how is 5.1 feet different from 5.10? i dont understand this system. when does it tip over into 6? 6.6 freak here (200cm)

im 5'9 fuck me

Nice trips, I asked. So... pics?

5'1" = 5 feet and 1 inch, 5'10" = 5 feet and 10 inches.

1 foot = 12 inches. so 5'12" = 6 feet

You're right, I am single right now. But I'm also this guy Just cause you have a girlfriend does make you a winner, I could have a fat/ugly girlfriend by the end of the day if I wanted.

Six feet and three inches here. Anyone else have terrible growing pains back in the day? It used to stop me from falling asleep. I love being this tall though. If you tell a girl "I will grab you anything you want off the top shelf" she will love it. Don't call me a beta until you try it.

Doesn't make you a winner *

tfw 5'11"

Dammnit

Get your decimal shit out of here. 5.1 feet would be 5 foot 1.2 inches

Under 6' is not optimal. OP is manlet scum

Nope, I grew at a fairly normal rate. 6'4" now.

B8/10. Faggot shit face.

I beat both my idiot parents in the height department.
Let's just cut the shit and bring on the Eugenics.

i feel like my dad really isn't my dad or i just got lucky

my dad's 5'6" and moms like 5'3" and i turn out to be 6'5".... how does that happen? grandparents are pretty short too. i look like my mom but the only thing my dad passed on to me was probably my blue eyes

How tall is the mail man?

I'm 5'11 so I think I'm fine

oh i see.. thank you friend

nice trolling attempt by 5'10-6'0 manlets.

>tfw you're done growing and you're only 5'4
>tfw you realize that you'll be the same height as an eleven year old for the rest of your life.
>tfw no gf

should I just an hero now, Sup Forumsros, or is there a better way?

current mailman is like 5'9" and fat

last mail lady (who serviced our area since i could remember) i havent seen in 3 years, hope shes ok

>my idiot parents
>Eugenics
THE EDGE is so SHARP!

meh. If you think that thats edgy, then you're too new to be helped.

I'm the same height and I'm also pretty ugly and autistic, so I'm pretty surprised I've been laid

My little sister's friend is 11 and she's already like 5'8"... fucking depressing

Get a huge dick? Work out constantly to make up for you vertical challenges?

I know. Its really depressing being a camp counselor and seeing 10 year old boys who haven't even gone through puberty yet (and look young as shit) who are already taller than me. Oh well. Maybe in the next life i'll be 6'5

my dick is 5.25 inches. Its ok, but its not doing me any favors.

white boy genes are fucking pathetic ctfu these niggas tryna show off being only 6'3"......... check pic related n yes i stare down ya wife's shirt and ya she mirin n she probably down to fuck

Guess it's turning into a gym rat for you then. Maybe pick up guitar or something

I wish I could be young again ... I can't feel like this any more.

Yep. I went on vacation to Los Angeles this summer and was surprised that I was never really the shortest guy out in public. The guy I bought weed from was like 5'1", shorter guys everywhere. Made me feel a little bit better. I go months without seeing a male adult of the same height here in Wisconsin.

yeah, I feel like if I lived in mexico, I'd probably be at like the 35th percentile in height, and things wouldn't be so bad. Of course, if I did that then I'd be a spic, so there's that.

which muscles should I work out to make a difference? Also, can being strong compensate for being unattractive and short?

Haha, I'm a spic and yeah, average height in Mexico City is around 5'5" now so it wouldn't be bad at all. So I have that going for me if I get deported.

5 foot 10 newfag here. While I'm glad about being at an acceptable height, I have another problem. I'm only 18 and my hairline is already this fucking receded. What do I do?

Do whatever Elon Musk did.

honestly? Drink a pint of bleach. It will restore hair length and volume.

Save for hair implants. Nothing else you can do really.

Yes. There's always girls that dig muscles, no matter the height. Mostly upper body cause it's the easiest to see, but girls will notice if you haven't done any lower body

trips confirms truth. Get a job as a ups worker. work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week while living at home for 2 years before moving out. That way you'll have some starting money when you're on your own. Then move into the cheapest apartment you can get, and continue to work. Eventually, you'll have enough money to get good implants.

6'1"
Wish I was shorter.
I love smaller cars, but they're so cramped for me.
Also I'm always hitting my head on things.

youtu.be/Kf4rk8Lz5xY

goddamnit! You made me spit out my water!

oh shit! This is the first time I've gotten trips all week!

5 foot 10 when I wake up, drop to 5 foot 9 in the evening. 5 foot 6 dad and 5 foot 1 mom. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Yes. There's always girls that dig muscles, no matter the height. Mostly upper body cause it's the easiest to see, but girls will notice if you haven't done any lower body