What's the most fucked up thing you've done at a concert, Sup Forums?

What's the most fucked up thing you've done at a concert, Sup Forums?

Bump

This nigga was drunk as fuck at a Father concert and his girl was not happy, I was dancing/grinding with her for like 15 minutes before he stumbled right into me and spilled his beer into my shoes. I slapped that shit out of his hands but I felt bad because 30 seconds prior I was palming dem titties, nam sayin?

Nigga you gay

I clapped between slow movements while coughing in a classical concert.

someone decapitated a chick at a concert like 5 years ago, can't find the article

Kek

Had sex in a mosh pit.
Aka the black dahlia murder incident.

I threw a watermelon at Tom DeLonge and it hit him in the face and made him retarded

It wasnt at a concert for me, it was at a club.

Basically i went to school with this girl and we kinda spoke a bit but not really. Never thought anything over her. She isnt ugly but isnt attractive ( you get what i mean). She was always talking about my ex with me so i kinda didnt like talking to her in general.

Anyways move to a couple of months ago. I was going to out with a bunch of people for a friends 19th. In the cab to town this girl sits right next to me and starts to get REAL close. Long story short for the cab ride we makeout the whole way to town with like 10 other people around us.

As we are lining up she is right next to me the whole time, even when i move away from her. Get into the club and i fuck off to get a drink but she still follows me. Lose her in the crowd and i do some shots with some mates and down some beers.

about 2 hours after getting into the club i see her again. She comes over and starts dancing on me, like full on i wanna fuck you dancing on me. I grab her and take to somewhere 'private'.

End up making out in the middle of another dance floor and i finger bang her for about 30 minutes with cunts all around us.

Never talk to her again but we are both friends with all the same people so parties are pretty weird.

Intentionally stuck my hands up a crowdsurfing girl's shorts and crammed my finger into her vagina.

I find it hard to believe that was even possible at a BDM gig. I've seen them. Shit was crazy.

All that story for nothing.
Congrats you cunt. This is why Eurofags should be banned from this board

Took some acid and had a super weird trip at an umphrey McGee show in grant park like 7 years Ago. I don't remember much but apparently I fucked up some families blankets spinning around on one foot... Woke up in the hospital with a catheter

Im Australian cunt

Paid money to enjoy music

When they pull that catheter out

Same shit different smell

Dropped acid at a Disney on ice performance and shouted at my little sister accusing her of being Hitler

Enjoyed the music without taking drugs or drinking excessive amounts of alcohol

Girl was body surfing and was thrown on my neck (had no idea people were body surfing). My GF grabbed her by her hair, threw her on the ground, kicked the shit out of her then grabbed her fingers when she started getting up and snapped them backwards. A good chunk of the football team confronted my GF who then slapped the shit out of one of the players.

I made her high tail it out of there before they found out how fucked up the girl was so they didn't kick all of our asses (was about 9 of them versus 2 of us).

>Obesity

Dropped Molly and went to a rave. Halfway through I needed to piss. I remember there was bottle in my bag. Piss right in the bottle in the middle of the fucking crowd. No body notices. DJ starts to suck and people boo and start to throw stuff. Scared because I don't want piss bottle that is filled with my DNA and drugged. I'm scared, combination of drugs and crowd. More people throw stuff. I gently pour my piss on the floor as crowd is still angry. Walk away

put my dick in on a speaker and let the vibrations take me to town. I came right into the system and fucked it up

Your gf sounds rational

Australia is in Europe you dumbass. It's next to Germany and Switzerland

Nice bro

Bait.jpg

Aw you dick you probably fucked ehr up

2012 bloodstock uk.

>Be me.
>Be at the Warped Tour in Denver, 2005.
>Be 15.
>Go hard and try to see part of every set at every stage.
>Always fighting through crowds, jumping into moshes, thinking I'm really punk.
>Cringe at the thought now.
>Booze and pipes getting passed around everywhere.
>End up watching Yellowcard at the end of the day.
>Sun going down.
>Incredibly high from smoking rando pipes all day.
>Dehydrated, sunburned, but having an awesome day.
>They bring fire hoses up on stage and wash down the crowd.
>Best thing I've ever felt besides the inside of a woman.

HAHAHAHAHA
>pee in bottle
>Gently pour onto floor

Good job bro

>Show in town, local band
>For some fucking reason the mayor is there
>She is trying to talk and all that can be heard is "WOOOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOO" Coming out of my drunkass mouth
>friends with band, probably why they didn't kick me out for being so obnoxious
>Avoid the mayor for the rest of my days

mayor showed up to the place I work and I hid in the back room the whole time. I stopped drinking when I realized I was an asshole.

dat 9gag tier joke

kept my hand rigidly at my side so I would get a feel of girls going by me

>Was at the barricade for a Fall of Troy show
>Girl tries to weasel her way into my spot
>She's hot as fuck
>like 9/10, blonde, monster tits really nice ass
>I probably would have let her go in front of me just so I could be all up on that ass for the rest of their set, but the she started to be a total cunt
>she starts digging her elbows into my rib cage
>I ignore it once, probably just part of being at a high energy show
>she does it again, I give her a look and tell we to fuck off
>she does it a third time
>I elbow the living shit out of her left tit and I've never felt so good about making a girl cry in my life
>she goes to the back of the room and I never see her again

I've had the stupidest luck with girls who don't know how to act at shows and think that just because they have a pair of tits and a goddamn vagina that they should be exempt from pit etiquette. Fuck em. Fuck em all.

Sat in my seat and respectfully enjoyed the show.

When it was over, I stood up, walked down the aisle, and exited the building.

...as I farted triumphantly

Hmm, was this in Indiana by chance?

Took a piss in a crowd while holding my gf hand. Was piss drunk. She wasnt happy, neither were ppl present...

I kekked twice WOOOOoooOOOOoooOOO

What the fuck was the mayor doing at a gig anyway, i support your decision.

Not him but what up

I married her. God I love the strong ones. So much more satisfying when we have rough sex.

Shot up an Eagles concert in france.

Stop trying to be edgy since you clearly don't have the brains or the mental capacity to separate the Eagles of Death Metal from the fucking Eagles.

easy there trudeau

haaha wow u got me nice one man

Gross, I can only imagine the disgusting belly slapping sound produced when you and that fat bitch fuck.

RIP in peace Don Henley

>Rammstein concert
>Girl with her bf
>Keeps looking at me seductively
>Get closet
>Keeps accidentally bumping her butt at my crotch
>Bf doesn't notice
>after a few tries grab her butt gently
>She pushes it closet
>Bf oblivious to it
>Put a finger on top of her jeans, suggesting going in
>She raises her self up so it starts to slide down
>Get my finger down stairs
>Finger her ass
>She doesn't stop me
>Played with it for about 3-4 minutes
>Move a little and she gets lost in the crowd
Spend the rest of the night looking for her hoping for something more

RIP Don Vito.

Drank too many 4 Locos and got thrown in the drunk tank

>Im an australian cunt
reasonable

diamonds, user...i love rammstein

>Finger her ass

Yea, girls love that at a concert...
Congrats on your first trap!

>be 15
>Five Finger Death Punch concert
>venue packed tight
>see two hotties in mini skirts bout walk past
>wait till first one is almost past in front of me
>grab her buttcheek
>she turns to look
>I'm stone cold staring ahead
>not noticed
>rinse and repeat for second hottie
>profit

I went to her pussy somewhere in the middle but it just felt so crazy to play with her butt because of said reason "girls don't really like it in the butt"

omg i took two hits i think they were RCs help me fam

fucking n00b

>at Rammstein concert with sister
>she excuses herself between Mein Teil and Mutter to go to the bathroom
>comes back and says "I shouldn't have eaten Taco Bell before we came"
>Some asshole keeps bumping into us and she keeps looking back at him
>I don't see her in my periphery because she backs into the guy
>After 3-4 minutes we try to move closer to the stage
>Later that night we get home and she has to throw away her underwear because it's covered in shit stains

lmao typical taco bell/ fast food story. always eat healthy and do drugs. you get a better high with a healthy body

Just don't user...

She was judging a costume contest on halloween, between sets. The whole thing was weird but I had so much fun

Nope, West Coast

once at a concert, i came into a thread and rolled a 76 then bounced the fuck out.

slowly moved both my hands up girls boobs to my left and right simultaneously.
they looked at me creeped out

The old mosh finger. You can't beat the classics

>All Tomorrow's Parties. The year My Bloody Valentine got together got back together and did a show at twice the volume of a jet engine taking off
> Hanging out by the lake
> Vincent Gallo walks by with a couple models or whatever
> I'm high as fuck. "Hey, Vince, Brown Bunny was really underrated. Wanna do some coke?"
> Vincent Gallo looks at me like I just diahhreahd all over his bank account
> "Do you know who you are talking to? You don't have cocaine. I do. That's why I'm with these girls and you aren't."
> have some fishscale
> some friggity fire out of the right pocket, not the cut cut
> nigga just picked it up off the beach like two days ago and it's a ball off the personal stash
> "Well try a bump. It might be mystery drugs, I'm high as balls off of it, try it out if you're not scared." (commence bump to prove a point)
>(vince looks pissed)
>"Okay pussy, give me that shit." I crush it up in a cellophane and hand him the bag and a tube. He takes a big snort.
>Hands it off to bitch #1. She snorts.
>Vince is already like OH FUCK. and it's already in bitch #2s hands and she's snortin it
>it's 25-i-nBome cut with meth
>hahaha
>end the night seeing shellac and having a threesome with VG and a couple hoes
>in the morning I get kicked out angrily by gallo
>"YOU RAPED ME AND THESE TWO WOMEN"
>he still has the bomb falling out his nose and has pupils like saucers
>whatever

that's sexual assault, nigga.

It was an abandoned warehouse party

Some girl was passed out to the side. It was really dark in the area she was in. Well, basically I just slid my fingers once or twice.

When I tried to wake her up, I touched her breasts as well.

>girl crown surfing
>grope her
>the game

roofies...

>your point, bub?

Dude, hillary lost. Fuck off CTR shill.

took molly noticed a girl was trying to grind against me started to hold her turned out to be a guy awkwardly walked away

Thank you! I was just getting some ass as a 15 year old coming out of an awkward stage. Goddammit. Felt good. MAGA. No more of this PC shit. You wanna wear mini skirts and slut outfits people 'gon look, people 'gon get horny. Trump can't come soon enough.

Dude I will shill Crash Team Racing all day

Haha that's sweet, I rape bitches too

was just bout to get some head, went to the bathroom to touch myself up, had a shit load to drink prior and ended up puking all over my clothes and everywhere in the bathroom

ended up not getting any head.

Underrated post. Top kekd

Things I usually do at shows
>pull shoes off crowd surfers, throw them on stage/at the band
>don't attempt to crowd surf, instead try and run across the crowd
>pull my dick out through quickie flap and try to piss on people without being noticed
>knock drinks out of peoples hands
>projectile vomit on people if I do crowd surf
>finger bang/rip clothes off chicks crowd surfing
>light off fireworks (indoors)

Leaving a bunch of stuff out though.

>vincent gallo
>meth

you got played kiddo

Probably the best thing I ever did was put a bunch of really shitty acid (bad trip shit to everyone who I knew took it), PCP, and some other random research chems and put it into a water cooler. Half way through the show it got shut down, 4 people had to go to the hospital. Venue was closed down permanently after this, they did have a bunch of prior fuck ups though.

Man, I know that elbow. Ive met that elbow at many barricades and wanted to give bitches flat out black eyes. It's ALWAYS girls too...guys just deal with their spot or crowd surf over don't get all greedy

Grats on actually following through

haha fuck you gdf would legit kill your ass

Well that's one fucked up roll

Got a similar story regarding mdma, anyways was peaking like a motherfucker, hadn't rolled for a month prior to that, dropped 250mg at once together with my friends. They have a tendency to get carried away and just dance and talk with everyone, basically separating one from another. At one point my facial recognition ability went full chimp and I had mistaken one of my friends for a completely random guy for like 30 minutes, talking random shit to him which I would normally with my friend. Turns out he realized it yet he decided to keep on listening to me so I wouldn't feel bad..

i didn't do this. i saw this
>at concert
>u2
>bill graham was still alive
>famous concert promoter
>he was standing by one entrance to the VIP area
>he was keeping people without VIP ticket from entering
>if you didn't have a VIP ticket you couldn't enter
>another guy was at the other end of the VIP area
>doing the same thing
>that guy was arguing with someone
>didn't see a guy innocently walk through the VIP area to get to his seat on the other side
>the guy was holding two full beers
>bill waited for the guy to pass him and shoved him hard from behind
>they guy went down with a little spillage buy managed to save his beers
>the guy was like WTF
>bill and the other guy challenged him to a fight
>then told him he'd get kicked out if he got stroppy
>the guy was as polite as he could be
>saying he didn't know he did anything wrong
>he was five feet from his seat
>bill and the other guy made him go back and walk all the way around the stadium to get back to his seat
>when the guy realized he didn't want to get kicked out he said sorry and followed their orders
>bill still knocked the beers out of his hands
>the other guy shoved him again
>then they laughed at him

u2 on stage singing about peace and love and the guy who set up the concert was picking on people

>at metaldays festival
>have sex with gf in tent, cum inside her
>tell her to leave panties and put on skirt cause of strange "walk around with creampie cum pouring down the leg"fetisch
>go to a scene, stand in crowd
>gf sais cum is all over her thigh
>lean down myself and feel all the way up to pussy
>fingers all gooey
>stand up, see couple approaching
>girl first, wearing thong bikini
>as she passes just go for it and wipe cum and pussy juice drenched fingers on her ass and ass crack
>she stops and turns to her bf and says "not here you perv"
>he looks confused at her
>she touches her ass and gets my cum on her hand, looks at it while rubbing her sticky fingers together
>my dick is diamonds again
>tell gf we need to go back to tent and take a shower

At a blink 182 concert not long ago
>was fucking terrible, went for nostalgia
>people crowd surfing as per usual
>someone falls solely on my neck, i quickly duck down when i feel it and turn around
>two guys lifted one kid onto me and i say, what the fuck are you doing
>its called crowd surfing whats your problem?
>I tell them yeh when its a crowd and not one person your landing on top of, all you had to do was tell me and we'd lift the kid to a good spot
>I tell them we can try again
>Pissed off coz neck is sore
>They do the exact same shit onto me but im facing ready to help the kid along, and just step out the way
>Kid wipes the fuck out, and tell them to fuck off
>Insults are thrown they pick kid up and disappear

Later when people were leaving i heard someone say 'look its that guy' it was the two crowd surfer helpers not the kid but they didnt try anything

Ive been going to gigs for 14-15 years, crowd surfing is not picking up one person and dropping them on someone elses head when they are at the back of a concert and the crowd is spread, fucking retards. Blink were fucking awful as stated, Tom Delonge has always been shit but fuck he could barely sing a note

> i'm 20
> i think name dropping bill graham makes me cool

>i never get pussy ever
>ever
>ever
>ever
>EVER
>enjoy your hand

aaaaah, to be 15 again.

Apart from punching cunts in the mosh, the only fucked up thing I've ever done is cheer on a guy who was pissing into his own mouth

>pic related

>went to a Rammstein Concert with my younger brother
>be rather short for a dude
>long black hair
>metal as fuck
>drunk dude keeps looking at me in a weird way
>licking his lips and all
>whatthefuckever.jpg just wanted to enjoy the show
>dude shows up behind me
>bends his knees awkwardly
>not sure if he wants to groin bump my back
>suddendly feel a finger at my lower back
>whattheshit.inc
>try to move away but the crowd is too packed
>just end up wiggling up and down a bit
>he moves his finger down my pants
>I scream from the top of my lungs but sound is muffled from the concert
>he smiles at me and shouts "JA JA, Bück dich befehl ich dir" and shoves his finger up my ass
>I'm crying as nobody would hear my screams
>end up getting fingerbanged in the ass by some other dude for 4 minutes whille Rammstein burn down the stadium
>never went to a concert again

fuck off nigger, why don't you tell us how tight you were with jerry. nobody believes your shit go drink bleach

ITT: 30 year olds proving how fucking old and ghey they are by talking about old people music that nobody gives a shit about

I was the reason your wallet or glasses or car keys disappear at concerts.

Sick part was I never kept it, not for any noble reason, just because I had nowhere to carry it. Just tossed that shit in the trash.

This. 110%. Fuck right off with this dumb ass story

Kek