Group of girls, wwyd to them thread

group of girls, wwyd to them thread

would love to surprise creampie lefy and make righty eat her out

Take rhe niddle one's pussy cuddle with the others.

Go away.

Have them shit and piss on me while kicking me in the nuts. Then write filthy words all over my body while laughing at me, as a group of niggers rape my asshole while they watch and spit on me. After the rape they would fuck my asshole with strap ons, while feeding me shit and nigger cum.

Gag that smartass lkg middle one,, w/ dick I mean

force middle down on her knees, have her suck me until I finish down her throat

I have nudes of one of them. Guess which one.

man I don't even understand these threads. like op why do you even post this? do you get off to the other people or something? somebody explain this shit

2nd on the right knows she's a tease
> infuriating
> would berry

yes

I'd tie up the girl on the right and leave her like that. She's not that cute.

Girl in middle, I'd tie her arms behind her back and tie her ankles together. Then I'd rip her shirt open, pull her shorts and panties down and spank her and leave a bruise.

Girl on left, I'd order her to strip down to her bra and panties and slap her if she disobeys. Then, I'd come up to her from behind, grab her tits in her bra and play with them for a bit while I rub my cock on her ass. Then, I'd force her to suck my cock while her friends watch. I'd pull her bra off, rip her panties open, lay her face down on top of girl the in the middle and fuck her from behind. When I'm ready to cum, I'd lay her and the girl in the middle on their sides facing each other, have them make out, and cum on their faces and mouths while they kiss. Then, I'd spank girl on the left and walk away.

Huh.

what would you guys do?

Who and how?

Wwyd for more

3rd one looks really slutty

I would invite her over to my place a couple of hours before a party. Give her some drinks, make her really drunk. Eventually I would tape her down to a table, naked, on her back, blindfolded. Write "Free fuck" on her stomach in sharpie, and wait for the people to come

>wwyd to them thread

Slap all of them across the face.

They need to be humbled.

>group of girls, wwyd to them

ALL OF THE THINGS.

moar of 3rd

pick one or two, tell me wwyd and why and if you pick the correct one ill post nudes

1, 2, or 3? Left to right.

None really.
Meh faces, no curves, horrible color coordination for bathing suits, no tits, no hips, all have stomach fat, less than C cup tits.
0/10.

Second from right, wife.

Leave them alone.

Fat/10.

Probably middle

Wwyd to my girlfriend

2 is least ugly i guess

One on the right is the only one that doesn't look like a foot

All of them and make them do my homework

Wwyd to her

Face fuck till she bleeds.

where can i find the rest of this set?

wow you must only fuck the best looking models....when your not on Sup Forums that is

wwyd?

2nd from right is hot

What about the middle one?

Middle one is hideous dude.

got any more of 4th from right?

So? You still wouldn't fuck her?

yeah
far left in this

Post on their Facebook pages asking what tampon commercial these are from

damn, i'd love to bend her over a desk and fuck her in those heels. she's hot.

Hey, these girls. I follow a couple of them on Instagram. These are new photos to me though. Very pretty.

nobody?

>Post on their Facebook pages asking what tampon commercial these are from

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like poop always want to be better then me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser that smell like poop and get angry try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers get help from the ugly bitch that smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser get angry cause think the ugly people losers are hot and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly bitch that smell like poop want to be better then me and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to be better then me like the ugly people losers on the matrix and read me the lame way cause the ugly people losers keep hurting me the ugly jay for like the past last jeek and the ugly people losers smell like poop so the ugly people losers that smell like poop read me the lame jay and the ugly people losers smell like poop and cause the ugly people losers smell like poop and is pathatic and can read me the ugly jay cause the ugly people losers is pathatic and dont uant to look ugly in real life so i should pracetice ghen the ugly people losers read me the uame gay cause jmy heart is being squeezed cause the ugly people losers help the ugly bitch to hurt me the ugly fay so can read me and can knoh everything before i say it cause the ugly bitch got help from the ugly people losers that smell like poop and force everybody to like the ugly people losers that smell like poop and the ugly people losers can hurt me the ugly nay and the ugly people losers smell like poop

ignore the caption miscopied something lol

damn, i'd love to get literally every photo of her that exists.

hit me up on gmail [email protected] will see what i can send later when im home

wwyd?

How would you degrade these whores?

marry kill kill kill

fuck yes

what do you want to do to these whores?

Get a stat rape charge

fuck, wouldn't fuck, fuck, fuck twice

WWYD? blonde specifically

>

More of the short chick at the front

want more, say something about them