Is piss safe to drink? My gf wants to try piss stuff and I guess I'm willing...Just want to make sure I won't get sick

Is piss safe to drink? My gf wants to try piss stuff and I guess I'm willing...Just want to make sure I won't get sick.

You'll be fine

You won't be fine

it's poisonous.
if your uvula gets in contact with piss it will burn and probably fall off.
without uvula you can't swallow, therefore you won't be able to eat or drink anymore and you will slowly starve

I wish some Qt would piss on me

why drink something your body doesnt want. other than that apparently its sterile so youll be fine

No! Don't fucking do it. You can get a serious disease from urine called Maple Syrup Urine Disease. Trust me my friend Kevin got it after he went to a homosexual bathhouse in San Fransisco.

Urine is full of toxins the body is trying to rid itself of. As long as you're not drinking every pee you should be fine. Just ah, stop if it tastes weird or seems foamy

Piss fetish here.

It's safe to drink, though you may find it difficult to get down due to flavor and scent, especially if you're not yourself aroused by it. Would encourage drinking lots of water in advance to help with both issues (with the added benefit being that if you DO enjoy it, there will be more of it).

I'll keep the thread open for a while if you have any questions.

I convinced my gf to piss on me while she was riding me and it was hot as fuck. Now I'm trying to convince her to piss her pants for me. She seems interested but hasn't done it yet

Lurker here, and curious as fuck, but what does it actually taste like?!

this. if you drink a liter of water, pee a few times, then drink another liter your pee will be nearly tasteless. give it a go, it can be a lot of fun. also trying to pee with an erection can be hard, I have trouble with trying to push it out and accidentally farting .

good luck!

Lurker here, curious of something. What exactly does it taste like?

Tastes like piss dude

medfag here, it is a real disease but it is almost unheard of in anything but infant patients

nonetheless, get someone that you trust or someone that has been tested to do the pissy things for you, not some nameless poofter at a bathhouse that likely passes about the communal diseases

Won't it also be clear like water? For me ONE litre will do that. Or 2 beers, or tea in copious amounts

it will be clear, and taste like warm slightly salty water. and one liter is enough, but for someone that's a first timer and nervous about it I just recommended 2 for a safe buffer

I've tasted my own piss before, and it tastes like warm, bitter, lemon water

Why exactly is that disease called that?

name refers to the unique odor of the genetically afflicted's urine

Wierd. Haha. But quite interesting

Ever gargled warm salt water for a toothache? It taste like that, with some other flavors depending on what you've been eating/drinking and how well hydrated you are. The more water you drink, the less flavor it has overall (for obvious reasons).

So it smells like maple syrup? Wierd. What causes it

Yeah. What if one uses a lot of nicotine(me)? Does that affect it? Or vape? Or energy drink? Or really anything?

I can't speak to the effects of nicotine or tobacco on the taste, sorry. In regards to energy drinks, my basic advice is that drinking anything BUT water will concentrate piss more (and thus, produce a stronger flavor) - especially caffeinated and alcoholic beverages - and drinking water itself will dilute your piss more (and thus produce a milder flavor).

AIDS

Buildup of waste products seeping into the urine, specifically ketones which have a strong aromatic odor

Pee is sterile so you're fine but just make sure she's free of disease and infections.

If you're having a hard time getting through with it try to have a different approach, think of it as role reversal or femdom in some way, sometimes it can be a turn on to pass your choice and control to your partner.

Try making a game out of it, maybe? If she's uninterested in wetting willingly, try attaching actual desperation to it.

Something I like: both of you get together and start drinking. A lot. Can be water, booze, whatever you prefer. Neither of you is allowed to use the bathroom. Eventually desperation will get the better of you. The "loser" is the first one to piss their pants, and then the "winner" gets to piss on the loser.

Confirmed for truth.
Always end up hard as fuck and bang her like a screen door in a cyclone.

Try to drink a lot of pineapple juice, maybe will your piss taste better. It does for the sperm, tell us if it does.

It can be unsafe if the cooter isn't clean, but most likely it'll just make you nauseous. Believe it or not, eating shit is better.
The one time I properly drank urine I felt like shit after.
All the times I've consumed human feces I felt just fine after.

e coli
drink lots of water and clean w/ baby wipes

better have the vodka ready too, kill them microscopic things ughh

In... the latter... I've been interested in that, but it sucks that you risk getting pretty sick. So I'll probably never try it.

Warm, salty and kinda buttery, like popcorn butter. Piss/squirt is my fetish, and I like to have a girl piss in my mouth while I'm eating her out, but I rarely swallow because of the taste, also, since it is too salty it makes me want to vomit, it's pretty hot though. Unless she is super hydrated, then it tastes almost like nothing, but the salty taste will still be there.