How open are girls to doing anal in your country? Do they usually let guys put it in their asshole?

How open are girls to doing anal in your country? Do they usually let guys put it in their asshole?

no
it's digusting
stop

I like it because it's degrading to the woman.
Only a worthless whore would actually let a guy put his penis inside her asshole. And if you cum inside her ass it's like maximum degradation. It tells her she's so worthless that all she's good for is literally being a dumpster for a guy to unload his jizzum into.

I think it's time for you to go back to Sup Forumseddit friend.

t. Virigin McWhiteknight

t. Edge O'Coldsteel

But they poop from there

Girls don't poop though

Vomit comes from their mouths and blood comes from their vagina. At least we don't bleed from our dicks.

Girls usually try it once when they're young. Have a bad experience then vow never to try it again.
Some try it and ease into it properly and actually get into it

Which is why I only have ear and bellybutton sex anymore.

I think it's hotter to use a feminine male as a cumdumpster because it's the ultimate form of asserting your dominance. Women nowadays are too easy and there's no challenge.

t. no homo (maybe a little)

Anal is like a lesbian experience. Every woman does it at least once.

How is it degrading to the woman?
Its the man who sticks his dick in shit not her

That's why I always let myself get pegged to degrade the woman.

But its a dildo its not the same
Pegging is about emulating vaginal penetration

Yes but only white men, they save their babymaker for superior non-white seed.

must feels good then no?

won't be hard to find one in your neck of the woods

reminder that if you enjoy shitting you would enjoy getting fucked in the ass

howe the fuck would we know, we never even get close to a girl. You're asking the wrong folk

i don't know since i've never had sex nor i have talked with a female about sex or general intimacy

sauce on the gif?

It's from a hentai game series called Viper. You can look it up, there's a lot of good gifs and even videos of the cutscenes online.

This

>I'm definitively not a virgin what made you think that?

thanks, Poland of Americas

Sauce?

Kek

Lol
Ahahahaha

Ive been with 8 or 9 girls and never did anal, really dont see the appeal

i've been with only one girl and we anal'd first before vaginal
loved everything

btw the girl in that cartoon is crying because not enough lube. you're supposed to take care of your sex partner unless you're Edgey McFaggot like this double nigga here

everything's washable lol, so what

usually they didn't mind,like literally.

Men, do you like drilled in the bum?

Probably not.

Guess what, neither women. It hurts us.

>It hurts us.
>us
ayyy lmao

but really, all sex should be done with lubrication
pussy and mouth get wet naturally, but anus, thigh, boobs don't. they will chaffee unless you use KY on them ("in it", in the case of anus)

> Men, do you like drilled in the bum?
Have you heard of gay men sex, faggot ?

My girl is an anal freak, and most I've met say shit like "It's only with someone >I Love / I'm in a serious relationship with", which is basically code-talk for "I do anal but I still have values you see."

I fucking like it. Especially when it bring the pain and make her squeal like pathetic whore.

You wut? Gays themselves know that they are slutty. Retard..

Why would anyone want anal with a girl? They have a better hole to put your benis in.

This desu

All whores do it.

>Women nowadays are too easy and there's no challenge.

This.

It's not even funny anymore.