So you are aware that soda is literally just processed cancer water that they sell to you right?

So you are aware that soda is literally just processed cancer water that they sell to you right?

I used to drink 1-2lt a day. Felt awful for years

never touch the stuff anymore.

Its a profitable population control

>Implying I care
Everything you eat and do is bad for you. We'll all be dead eventually so it doesn't matter.

thats what fat people in america these days dont realize.
Just cut out this cancer causing sugar and they would lose the fat

so we should all just start doing lots and lots of fentanyl right?

Are you aware that nobody gives a fuck? If they wanna drink it, fine. What's it to you

Sure it's not my problem

Buh da sugah makes eet test gudder.

Land whale detected

Have another soda

Soda is fucking disgusting, I've never understood why it's so popular

I have a 5 pack of the abs bro and no fat to be seeing.

And you are unprocessed cancer

It'll be the death of me. But I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs so I got that going for me.

Life already is as shitty as it gets.

Can't I just enjoy my sugar water and cancer sticks in peace

Your insecurities are showing friend...

I'm not your friend, pal

I'm not your pal, buddy

Agenda 21 motherfucker, look it up and learn it.
Those in power are making nutrients illegal and stuffing all of our food full of dangerous chemicals that kill and cause cancer.
Real fat and sugar are infinite tines better for you.

>drink tasty water
>die sooner
win win

>tfw 2016 and not having a 5 pack of the abs

Not your buddy, amigo

Oh that elusive real sugar.

Pic and timestamp or gtfo
Same as with femanons.

Well played

Sup Forums is literally just processed cancer that you view on the internet
what's your point?

Welcome newfriend

I'm not your amigo, mate

Sugar can be imitated through corn.

I got a job making high fructose corn syrup and maltodextrine. The amount of dead animals and fish around the area was crazy. Pigeons, rats, cats, etc would all be drawn to the area and you'd find them dead somewhere the next week. There is no way people should be consuming any of that shit.

Fuck off back to your trap thread you gigantic fucking faggot

soda is the worst and most pointless thing you can make a habit of consuming next to tobacco. makes you fat and disgusting and kills you. tobacco is toxic as fuck. corporate shareholders are laughing at the disgusting fucking peons hooked on their shit.

Not your mate, BLOKE

Or cane or beets

Or your fucking faggot face. GET MEMED

I used to drink massive amounts of soda. I quit in May and drank only water since then. I'll occasionally have lemonade or apple juice, but never any of the sodas again. Not only do I feel so much better, but I sleep better since I don't have any unwanted caffeine in my system. I see parents give their babies sodas and cannot understand why. Instant 10 lbs lost too. Soda should be banned. Seriously. But to each their own. FREEDOM.

Except that it's not a meme you fucking retard.
Find a fire to die in

never reproduce holy shit

checked

Don't tell yourself that. I'm sure you'll find someone out there for you.

Life hack: cut down on things that contain sugar (ketchup/soda/chocolate/snacks/energy drinks etc...)and your disgusting neckbear acne will magically dissapeae

lol at the poor fags who cant afford soda. kys.

Did you know that oxygen burns your lungs non painfully?

Have fun paying for your lung surgery bro

I'm not your BLOKE, Dear

Sigh.

lelelelelele le epic trolling XD

Wtf u mean real, everything is real you dingdong

g

I have a condition in which I can't drink straight water, because I have high levels of acid in my gut that eat at ulcers made by the H. pylori bacterium. To combat this, I take an antacid a day, and that reduces the level of acidity in my stomach.

Now here's the catch. Because I take an antacid, my meals don't digest well enough, as there is not enough acid being produced without being negated by the medicine.

So as a result, as retarded as it sounds, I drink carbonated beverages, usually lime or lemon sodas, to put the acid back in my system and get my nutrients from the food.

The doctors don't know what is wrong with me. We've done colonoscopies and endoscopies, and this is the only salvation I have.

But it also makes my pee stink, I produce way too much mucous in my throat, and my breath smells like ass no matter how much I brush, rinse, floss, etc.

Hit me medfags. What is my diagnosis?

Clearly you have an ulcer.

Have you heard about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Yes? Do you want to hear about Him? No? Why is that? Because you don't respect my opinion? Think of that.