Holy shit, it took a while but this just clicked...

Holy shit, it took a while but this just clicked. International is one of the most gorgeous pieces of music I've ever heard. I can't believe this shit came out in 2003. Anyone else wish these guys released new material?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxOZUyxNH_o
youtube.com/watch?v=vFlXienO7yI&t=8s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYMUOK-SGGltNuGmy-l7RVCKkju9lsIZG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweet Trip is one of those bands people talk about when they talk about uniquely, supremely talented artists that release work to little notice then fade into obscurity and are never heard of again. Sad stuff, these guys had something

Lift to Experience was like that but we got the remix The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads needed and if it does well there's a chance they can make more.

Yes dude so true. YWNKW has sooooo many good tracks. Darkness, Female Lover, Milk, Misfortunes Are Cruel, No Words To Be Found, Pretending, and Your World Is Eternally Complete are some of my favorites.

RUN AWAAY

I really do hope they put out some new material.

Is this not a meme?

Nope, it's a pretty great Post-Rock/Shoegaze album. "Falling From Cloud 9" made me nearly teary-eyed during the chorus on first listen. "With Crippled Wings" has to be one of my favorite Post-Rock songs ever now, because of the remaster, which made the climax so incredibly explosive and cathartic.

You should definitely check it out. :) And make sure to listen to the 2017 remaster.

how the fuck did it take a while to "click"? it's so catchy and inoffensive

Check out the album for yourself, the cover art is trash but the music isn't.

>tfw their best track wasn't even in an full album

youtube.com/watch?v=CxOZUyxNH_o

So sad, so sad, so hopeless.

this is my favorite sweet trip deep cut
youtube.com/watch?v=vFlXienO7yI&t=8s

I fucking love Sup Forums

I didn't ask for these feels dammit

They're never releasing anything, no one outside of Sup Forums gives a shit about them

it was pretty standard for 2003, in that year idm/glitch pop was the sound of the moment, and the indie scene was just facing a shoegaze/dream pop revival (radio dept., airiel, clientele, etc.)

They released a song on soundcloud and added "the last song of Sweet Trip" and then they changed it to "Maybe not the last song of Sweet Trip" or something like that, so i still have my hopes up

I still don't "get" it.

Is the remix considerably better than the original? Does anyone have a download link for it? First time listening to the album (on youtube) and it's fucking great although the production could be better.

i like air supply too but pretending is probably my favourite from that album

but damn V:D:C is so good. i love that album.

I don't have a download but here's a playlist of the remixed album.
Lift To Experience - The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads (Official Album Stream): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYMUOK-SGGltNuGmy-l7RVCKkju9lsIZG