I hate people

I hate people.
Made perfect grades in highschool.
Went to university for engineering
Graduated 3.9 GPA.
Still working at fuckin Walgreens because every time I get an interview they want to do small talk or they don't like my shoes or feel I don't shower or some bullshit. Honestly I feel this is petty and my resume and knowledge should suffice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I hate people.

Can already tell what those interviews look like.

OP here
What do you mean?

Sounds like you have aspergers OP

>Made perfect grades in highschool.
>Graduated 3.9 GPA

Pick one

One shower a fortnight is not enough you filthy autist.

Ur so retarted

Work on your people skills then you might get a job. You know you have to work WITH people right? That's a pretty major part of any job

OP here
That doesn't matter. It's these fucks with huge egos that are holding me back.

this

how ironic

And you work at Walgreens and cannot math nor define "perfect"...

OP here
I'm also a huge faggot.

Dubs can't read.

Making perfect grades in high school is equivalent to having a pulse. He got 3.9 in college.

But yeah, work on your fucking interview skills. You seem like you have no experience landing a job and might not even know how to comprise a good resume.

So you do have Aspergers. That's why they are making up shit, because they don't want to work with a social retard

OP here
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT PEOPLE SKILLS. IM SO TIRED OF HEARING THAT.
I'm going for design engineer not sales so why does it matter

Went to university for engineering
Graduated 3.9 GPA

why dont you start a business!
you know they are millions of idiots...
use them.

op, you're a lying cuck. i have a 3.2 gpa in my senior year and i have job offers out the door for engineering

either that or you're so retarded you're unable to get a job in the biggest job market in the world rn

>I don't shower

So we're just not going to talk about this?

there are*
Millions and one!

Who the fuck cares about people skills? are you an idiot? EVERYONE and especially employers and people you need to work with. Nothing is a one man operation you retard

IF you're too autistic to work with people then work for yourself

Same boat. Got my bachelors a few years ago, bombed every interview I've ever had. It was pretty much hammered into me my whole life that all you needed was that piece of paper, and you're set for life job-wise. Nobody ever made it clear that that was just to score an interview... then you had to talk your way into it. I spent the entirety of college as a mute, on my own accord.
Ended up getting a job graveyard shift in a warehouse. Then there was a change in management, and I guess I freaked the new boss out too much when he tried to get to know the employees as I suck socially and get panicky and black the fuck out. A couple days later, got fired. Illegally, but I think he already figured that I'm too retarded to challenge it. In fact I didn't.

>shower everyday.
>shave your face and get a haircut.
>google "how to small talk".
>take this whiny shit back to r9k

It sounds like you're a pussy who can't dress themselves and lacks basic social skills. Also your confidence levels are more than likely abysmal.

You still need to deal with people even if it's not the public you fucking moron

Trolled this hard

You're not as smart as you think you are. If you can't relate to the person or bring yourself down to their level to humour what they find important. It's called self-actualization. You'll learn it when you grow up, maybe. Someone who has all the "stats" as you, is overshadowed by somebody who has the same credibility as you, but is able to small talk, or do that bullshit.

god I visit Sup Forums too much I know where that fucking pizza is from.

humans are social creatures
social skills (skills that let you effectively communicate and thus cooperate with other people) are valuable

unless you're isaac newton and you've just literally ascended to other dimensions in your thoughts then you're just going to have to deal with that

OP here
Not accepting or denying truth to that. Classified information either way. I could be making them millions and their archaic method of choosing employees loses them money in the end.

IC3 FAGGOT!

Op work on people skilld faggot, you just dont want to accept it, which is why ur interviews end up being trash get gud scrub

Job offers are supposed to flying in your door, mailbox, phone, face...they don't fly out, dipshit.

That pizza looks disgusting

>Went to university for engineering
>Graduated 3.9 GPA.
This is how I know you're lying
Or you went to a really shitty university

Except you're not. You're at Walgreens.
All because your ego is too large to think you're above showering or wearing half decent shoes.

Your "confidence" probably comes across as arrogance making you an unlikable person aswell also making interviews harder for you

Insane clown three? lol wut

If you work at walgreens you can move up stupid fuck. You can go into being a manager, shit's fucking easy. You just have to be able to count the same shit twice and handle reciving.

Or you can go into pharmacy and become a tech. It's so fucking easy you stupid fuck, they even pay for the classes.

Maybe you're life is shitty because you don't apply yourself.

Op here so I went into an interview the other day and it was a woman so I naturally said "excuse me I'm here to see the man here to interview me" she said I am here to interview you, I laughed and she said this interview is over for some reason. What a cunt right.

You are under the misapprehension that your prospective employer is hiring an engineer. This is incorrect. They are trying to hire a PERSON THAT KNOWS ENGINEERING.

If it is obvious that you won't get along with other people, you will never get a job anywhere that has more than four employees.

Maybe try acting upon the feedback they give you rather than taking it as a personal attack. people who really succeed are those who act upon their flaws

Whenever my interviews start to head south, i mention the time i walked into a gay ass thread, rolled a 76 then got the fuck outta there

3/10 troll.

OP here, I didn't say that

>classified information

lololololololololololololololol

thisx1000
op ur a fag

This

I agree, its basically as a "fight or flight response" are you gonna take it as a threat, or a challenge being positive about it? Dummy

OP here
Fuck that. All the managers here are idiots I'm not cleaning after them. Not to mention the customers and employees are idiots too. While I'm trying to get shit done theyre either goofing off or a customer interrupts me when obviously I'm busy. I'm a near future engineer not a retail idiot for life.
Use your brain idiot.

One of my best friends got a great job as an aerospace engineer with only a 3.3 or so right out of college largely in part due to him being extremely outgoing and sociable, which is rare among engineers.

Basically stop being a fucking autist.

OP here, disregard that, I suck cocks

I feel for you OP

3.9 GPA shows that you are a hard worker
employment should look for hard workers

Smile, genuinely complement them, you dont need to talk much just leave a good impression on them to make you seem decent. Fake it if you can, but dont fake complements, its extremely obvious

Most of engineering work require to work with other people. If you wanted to stay asocial and unhygienic and only care about studying you should have done something like theoritical physics so you would only have to interact with other social retard like you.

sauce on image?

"Fight or flight" response?

Autism aside, not all criticism is positive.

Went to Walmart interview and dude fuckex w. Me making me wait, then saw shoes I'd just bought there guess and said you're hired. He made a point of using pen to point out $9.50/hr 32 hrs. Don't think he ever did BG check, fast food job is better

it's shopped

You should've explored workexperience/internships/networking from the get-go in university. Half the battle is knowing people. If you aren't good with people, you should probably work on that. The degree means jack shit without proper networking in this day and age.

OP here
Exactly. Everything else shouldn't even been an issue.
And people I shower every fuckin day so stfu.

used to work at walgreens as well and they're fucking awful. Customers are total dipshits. Managers are generally garbage and pawn half their work onto you. Pay is garbage. 0/10 never again.

yeah, that's exactly what someone with aspergers would Think
but it isn't actually true, its your AS clouding your viewpoint

Boy, you work retail. Your job it to put each & every customers dirty dick right in your mouth and suck it clean.

Pro tip, just figure out what your manager likes and fucking just worry about that. Right now it's OSA dood, just make sure your shit is on point ask for help, play stupid and show improvement and it's not hard to move up. You just gotta look at what ever the fuck they're going after. Give it six months and they'll move onto something else.

I work there too and it's not even that bad. If you have being on the sales floor, move into RX. We're taking on a bunch of new shit this year and they don't hire techs full time & have zero floaters anymore. This means they'll just use DH's in the store and pay you a bit less.

Here's it's still like 3 bucks above normal pay. Shit back there is easy too. Like fucking dumb proof. Best of luck user.

You're an idiot, bide your time. If some loser didn't suck it up and actually do a menial, dirty, miserable job nobody else wanted to do, your mom would have never even gotten pregnant with you.

people have to WANT to work with you. you don't like it, start your own business

>being this retarded
The idiom is meant to imply via hyperbole that he gets so many job offers his home can't contain them all, so they fly out the door/window/ass/etc.

>I feel this is petty and my resume and knowledge should suffice.

no, because you have to work with other people. and if you cant get along or cause problems, or just dont work well with others, productivity goes down

Hello! I am the English language, pleasure to meet you!

Listen guy, you have a couple choices, only a couple if this is real. Recognize your shortcomings in social acuity and work on it. Basically you need to play along with whatever the hell your interviewer wants to get the job. Be deferential, and respectful. If you´re capable of those two things, someone with your qaulifications should be hired easily. Stop acting like your intelligence makes you better at anything other than design engineering than anyone else you see in life. You lack in multiple areas and only excel in one. Realize that and you might actually become successful. Fag. I love you.

What type of engineering and was it from a good school? I find this hard to believe as a soon to be graduated engineer that barley made 3.0 and am about to work for one of the biggest companies in my feild.

op, i thank you for this thread.

im on the opposite spectrum of you. i have too much ego in the engineering field. if i dont agree with something someone says ill call them out for it. we are both at the extreme ends and we must find a medium. i thank this bro also for the good tip.i will try to reflect upon myself.

OP here.

I took physics in high school, so I know exactly what Asperger is. And quite frankly, it is not even close to the description what I have.

It's the system that is holding me down. Take a basic psychology course to understand this, retards.

228?

OP here
Another thing I hate is the ic3 button. I tell the manager I don't need help I'm fast enough.

To do much of anything with engineering you need grad school. Have masters or bachelors?

Well shit, at least you get a 15% discount in the store and a 25% for the shit branded stuff. Also, tomorrow they'll be doing the bullshit 25% off all items. Go nuts at the bullshit job OP.

I know what you mean... My problem is that I learned to fake it too well and once I get a new job it feels like a horror movie I'm going to be trapped in and I have to flee from it and never return with no certainty as to whether they are the monsters or I am.

>>physics in high school

kek

OP here
Civil Engineering at Ohio State. It's one the top universities in the nation.

>first chapter of cracking the coding interview
>you have to be a person who they want to have abeer with

No one wants a fucking shut in who is smart but isn't social

You are going to be working with them for a minimum of 6 months.

Gosh you're such an entitled little bitch. KYS

OP here
THATS NOT ME. DON'T BELIEVE IT. STOP IT.

OP here
I deserve it. I worked hard, but obviously you know nothing about that.

Dude what the fuck. Its so easy to score a mediocre eng job that pays alright. Im baffled by your inability to get one. Granted though im ECE and my feild is booming with tons of companies that will hire whoever

People work best when they're happy

You have to be nice to people to make them happy

This is true, whether or not you like it.

Yeah, not sure why you aren't understanding this OP. Engineers, and most people on STEAM, really, have almost 0 people skills. Think about it this way: you know how something works and can explain it to another engineer, but can you explain you explain it to the marketing team, the sales team, or even the CEO without losing your shit when they aren't getting it right away? From the tone of your posts it didn't sound like it. Take a public speaking course at a city college and learn how to make small talk with them.

This
Whereas your ego is very modest.
This guy remind anyone else of Dwight Schrute?
Except not as cool.

OP here
If I wanted to socialize like a monkey I'd major in business.

if you are hairy shave it all

OP here
Learn to format properly before you try to diss someone.

And with that attitude, your destined to either work your minimum wage job for the rest of your life unless you can start your own business.

OP here
Can't shave my face by myself. Cut myself every time.

In the end, it's people skills and relationships that get you places in life. Schooling is just for focusing on particular areas.

OP here
I don't think my love life has any relevance to my employment

>Don't make me put your stuff in jello again.
That's not a diss at all, I think learning to cope with your Ass-burgers could really help you, and Dwight Schrute is awesome.
At least I can get a job and enjoy the company of my fellow man.
I also have a girlfriend.
You have some qualifications, everything else about you is clearly odious, including your body odour.

OP here
Fuck you faggot

I'm not the smelly, unemployed, special needs guy with no gf, living in a closet.. :)
You're the faggot, op.
You should make this thread on Sup Forums.

OP here
GO AWAY AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ