youtu.be/_Oa8Vt_qLhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBe4s29Ma1k
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And more
youtu.be/LBe4s29Ma1k

lmao im not gonna listen to what this fat nigger has to say.

I haven'T listened to it and I'm already cringing,

I'd rather just continue being white and ignore them. They want clicks and anger, our greatest strength is turning a blind eye.

I'll do these if Niggers stop stealing and start getting education. I'll wait

This is why trump

literal racists.

Hey, niggers: we came up with some New Year's Resolutions for you.

Stop robbing people

Stop burglarizing peoples homes and businesses

Stop selling crack

Stop smoking crack

Stop having babies and leaving them to be raised by the government

Stop killing eachother

Pull your pants up

Learn to speak proper English

Stop comlaining when a cop justifiably shoots a criminal in self defense just because the criminal was black

Stop promoting gang/thug culture

Stop voting based on skin color

Stop blaming others for your problems

They made some valid points, as to why they should be sent to summer camp in poland

this

kill all white males

Stupid fucking niggers don't understand blue lives matter. What about this man.

But what if I want to buy crack someday? Where am I supposed to go if I can't go to black people?

you can buy coke from a white guy, i suppose you could make that into crack yourself if you wanted

this bitch got you covered

>Stop killing eachother
let them have this one m8

latinos

MTV is owned by jews and pushing this misandry and ethnomasochism

thats why the call em crackers lol they gots plenty of crack

I think that guy has two sets of ass cheeks

My new years resolution is to not end up as fucking ugly as these people, especially that fat mexican faggot. Also, never present myself as even a quarter arrogant as that ginger bitch.

And do my best to not strangle any of these nu-male cunts.

I see someone used the Regressive label in the youtube comments, we need this to catch on. These people are not "progressive"

This Nigger actually thinks cops has blue skins

ah okay, that was actually kind of humorous. thought it was gonna be really gay pretentious shit that takes its self too seriously.

they were clearly aiming at douchebag white dudes, in fact i kept getting the image of a white frat bro from the South.
they weren't ambiguous at all with their jabs, they were clearly talking about douches and i'm okay with that.

thank you for correcting the comrade, $0.02 has been deposited in your account

-George Soros

Nope, they were talking about you, unless you're a self-loathing white male.

Well black guys got to stop making accusations about how all white people are racist and all up themselves

what if i told you, literally no one gives a fuck about dead shitskins. not even other shitskins.

>be from Ireland
>be white
>have terrible history full of oppression and abuse at the hands of the brits, rape and destruction of culture
>never invaded anywhere
>never enslaved anyone
>ancestors enslaved and sent along with niggers to the Caribbean to work on sugar cane plantations

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

>fat nigger cunt says um you white guys
>all white people are the same

kiss me bollox

>u can have black friends but u still can be racist.

how does that work?

i have no problem with this.

no one ever guesses correctly what my ethnicity is on here.
hint: people can be mixed.

Wasn't even that mad until "learn what mansplaining is and stop doing it". Immediately exited.

irish are lower than niggers

Hail hitler!!!!! kill the gays, niggers, Jews, Latinos and that fat black nugget bitch!

nobody anywhere ever has given a fuck what the irish think

>no blacks
>no dogs
>no irish

crackers gonna be wiped out soon lol

hint: you're self-loathing your white half

So it's okay to be racist so long as it's white people being stereotyped and discriminated against?

HOOOOLLLY KEK
They can't be serious, right? Fudge mister I did not need to be this riled up this morning:

2017 resolutions for people who complain about "white guys"
>Get an education. This does not mean school, necessarily, but it means not ignoring facts and screaming emotional rhetoric. For black people, stay in school.
>Stop generalising 'White Guys'. It does not make you smart. It makes you hypocritical.
>Mansplaining. Not a thing. Stop Femsplaining all these BS accusations you make.
>Don't attack people. Niggers. Especially don't do it in groups.
>Try to refrain from sexually assaulting women. Actual physical assault, not this 'Manspreading' fuckery.
>Don't loot when there is a natural disaster.
>Don't idolise crips and bloods as 'muh diversity'
>Cops are doing there jobs; don't act like a nigger and get shot.
>Stop making up ways to be triggered.
>Stop creating false stories.
>Use protection if you are just going to bail on yo lil nigglet
>Stop being racist
(Yes saying 'all white people are shit/the problem is racist)
>Stop being sexist
(Saying all white males are secretly against you/literal hitlers is sexist)
>Stop living off benefits

Fuck theres so much more but im hungry/ don't have time to argue with morons

Flagg this shit down

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

roll

which is to say they still care about black on black crime more than black people, or the left.

The exact racist, liberal dribble that you expect to see from MTV.
This is why trump got elected.
This is why he'll be in for 8 years.

gg america.

im black and honestly tired of the media race baiting so hard, its like twilight zone where everyone wants to stop racism by being as racist as possible.

What the actual fuck, this is real ?

all honkys will be removed from africa kekek

>dribble
the word is "drivel" you ignorant fuck

uncle tom

he's distracted by the cum dribbling down his chin lol

I took the liberty of posting this in the comments.

>took someone else's work and claimed it as my own
that's some typical white guy shit right there

Just another place jumping on the trend of bad mouthing their betters. I don't give a single fuck what some shitskin has to say. These videos are pathetic from a pathetic races.

hint: i actually wish i was completely white. i mean you're right, just right about the wrong thing.

Kekeke whit men are da problem!

i agree with this video

What the fuck is this shit

reroll

>white guys
drop the racebaiting already.

As a question aimed at everyone in this thread,
when do you think white society will be pushed to a point where we can revive the KKK, or rebrand a new organization aimed at purging minorities?

You knew what I meant, and have chosen to ignore what I said because you have no counter argument.
Stay triggered faggot.

Fuck off back to 9gag you absolute cancerous piece of shit. I honestly hope your mother contracts aids by being raped by a nigger and whilst she wastes away she'll feel relieved not to be disappointed by you anymore.
Fucking shitcunt

When you stop playing vidya, masturbating, shitposting and smoking weed.

5edgy7me

itt: white fragility

I poated this to let him know i stole his work. But you felt the need to explain that? Autism HAS become an epedemic

no white people can be fuckers sometimes too

pathetic

guess those couple hundred years of slavery were black fragility - especially since no one alive experienced it

white people sure are defensive about slavery

Slavery was a mistake. Now we have to deal with this shit.

Was cheap cotton worth it? No.

if that upsets you, you're a giant pussy. no wonder you're so easy to cuck

I just want to point out that not all liberals think like this. In fact a majority of liberals don't really like radical SJW but we are a quiet majority. SJW are like the tea party of the left: loud, retarded, annoying, but a minority.

I'm so fucking tired of the liberal media pushing that "whites are racist". Every race has racism, are we seriously still taking all the heat because at one point whites owned black slaves?
Also, to the dude at the end: It couldn't get ANY worse than this? This is probably the most accepting our nations ever been towards blacks. This video triggers me

Jesus... what the fuck does that even mean?

Well since 90% of the white people who live in America doesn't actually have ancestors who owned slaves, I get why they get offended by being called slaveowners.

Also the fact that most slaves bought in the western world where sold to them by other Africans.

>black people: slavery and racism afterwards has had long, profound negative impacts on us
>white people: QUIT BLAMING US FOR SLAVERY NIGGERS AND STAY OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOODS

But they were all white. Ahhh see ??? Just like all extremist terrorist are arabs, we should hate all arabs too

Yeah I too care about things when they start to affect me. Sure educated blacks and white women will demonize me over it but I've never seen them in the ghetto

Step 1. Accomplish nothing
Step 2. Get really fucking angry
Step 3. Make shit up so you don't look like animals.

Step 3 is VERY important

tell me something about yourself so i can call you pathetic. i'm not hiding behind anonymity, that's pathetic.

member when mtv had primus and beaves and butthead

>i kept getting the image of a white frat bro from the South.
Because that's what they think of you dipshit. kek.

Fucking lol

Actually a bunch of them were sold by Arabs, but they're brown, so it's not okay to say that.
Wee lets misrepresent an entire demographic, that's not racist right?
Secular original sin for the win.