I fucking hate roundabouts...

i fucking hate roundabouts. our stupid mayor is a pushover and was goaded into replacing our entire city's main drag with these fucking things. They tore up the road and took almost 2 years to install and they are still not done but all of the roundabouts are in plaace and they let people drive on the finished parts. I fucked up the rear wheel on my nice car on one of their temporary little mouse-hole intersections with a jagged concrete curb. Now people are crashing into each other and driving like a bunch of drunken tourists wandering around Europe for the first time. they are the most ridiculous fucking stupid idea to ever have been devised. We had absolutely no traffic flow problems before they fucking ripped everything up and decided to install these expensive monstrosities. It was apparently all part of the Obama "neuter America and turn it into the UK" plan. I am so pissed off I have considered moving. FUCK these stupid roundabouts and everyone who thinks they are a good idea. Fuck them right in the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
wsdot.wa.gov/Safety/roundabouts/benefits.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

europeans will fucking defend this

these fuckers are so horrible if you're driving through a new place for the first time, you just have to guess which lane you think you need and hope nobody else is close to you when you inevitably pick the wrong one and have to do a dodgy lane switch at the last moment.

europeans are too poor to install traffic lights

Roundabouts are for niggers. So you obviously live near a bunch of niggers. So move. Profit?

Americans are too stupid to navigate curved roads, and use manual gears at the same time.

Roundabouts are a 100 times more expensive that Traffic Lights, plus traffic lights are everywhere here in cities.

>It was apparently all part of the Obama "neuter America and turn it into the UK" plan.

learn how to drive you fucking idiot. round a bouts work when you know how to use them

>butthurt murricunts too retarded to be able to drive
>boo fucking hoo

They allow far greater volume of traffic flow per hour than lights. Plus they're cheaper, self managing and weed out the dickheads who can't drive.

JUST LEARN HOW TO USE THE FUCKING ROUNDABOUT YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER I BET YOU DRIVE A HYUNDAI.

Hate roundabouts huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

Roundabouts are the easiest thing ever and are safer than intersections.

I'm from nz and we have a stupid amount of em here but there not that bad. You dumb fuck American Herpa derpa red is stop green is go, cannot fathom pulling up to an intersection, giving way and then driving when clear easy as . your country and it's lazy culture is the reason humanity is ruined

You can for sure provide a calculation for that?
I'm dying to know how a roundabout that needs no maintenance for the traffic lights is more expensive besides a slightly higher initial cost.

fuck off kiwi cunt

it costs a ton of money to rip out an intersection and install a roundabout tard

Tell us how you really feel.

Not an Argument, faggot. Provide numbers.

numbers: my nuts bitch boi

wsdot.wa.gov/Safety/roundabouts/benefits.htm
Here, A link to backup my words. Literally proven to be safer.

k nigger. Off yourself please.

What lol a roundabout is a slab of concrete with some grass etc around it maybe some roading infrastructure to go with it a one time.cost a traffic light requires energy to rum and maintenance alot more costly not that you'd know anything about roads or roundabouts for that matter probably nit old enough to drive just hate roundabouts because they make mommy late with your towels

kys numale eurocuck and install a roundabout on this dick

Not a valid argument

American, Actually.
Can't believe you got so damn triggered over fucking roundabouts. Holy shit.

Roundabouts are objectively superior to traffic lights in all except highest traffic intersections, provided there's enough room for them. You amerifats just don't know how to drive properly.

you're not a valid country lmao

Correct. See
For evidence to back up your statement.

The fact that you guys can argue over roundabouts makes me fucking laugh.

Your.mother's cunt is as valid as we are and you came from there so what say ye yank towel

It's not an Argument.

Is just being butthurt. Roundabouts are objectively superior.

takbir my european friend

In my country we have round bouts with traffic lights in them problem solved

Heard roundabouts were a fad, might work good some places, but in general not so good in usa

Incorrect. See

Yea need atleast half a brain to drive em so counts out north America for sure maybe south

I live in a somewhat small city. A roundabout does great with a single lane in heavily used access areas. Its the double lane roundabouts in larger cities that get me. Too many people weaving back and forth thinking they will shorten time. Slows up everything and causes accidents. Stopping is still mandatory and traffic disperse is even more autistic

there are situations where lights are better mate

You're clearly not an engineer so I'm not impressed

If you read the link, it even says that.
So, not disagreeing. But, majority of them, a roundabout would be better.

>europeans are too poor to install traffic lights
Yet you call roundabouts "expensive monstrosities". So which is it?

The problem is you. Roundabouts are fucking easy - just give way to your left. There, now you know how to do it and can stop complaining.

This.
Op btfo.

American cars aren't built to drive round corners it's to complicated same as manual gears and roundabouts for drivers. Fuck why are muricans allowed to breath they're as thick as fuck

> cars aren't built to drive round corners

roundabouts are fine when the local population eventually learns how to use them

if it's a foreign concept to the locals than it's quite a terrifying experience to go through one for the first two or three fucking years till they figure out how to use it

a lot of city planners are horrible at using them though, there's many that absolutely do not belong, they just want to justify their job and make sure easy projects like that happpen