youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Kleindeutschland.

>German boats

stop forcing this shit gimmick

t. Sharon Ní Bheoláin

>Dobbo was absent from the Six One news this evening
>on the same day the Bryan Dobson meme was first seen on /éire/
Lads, I think we all know that the logical conclusion here is.

It's been a while since you said that.

That is no way to speak to famous newscaster Bryan Dobson.

>Dobbo

stop this

I tried playing the Thirty Years War game, and it was a bit of a nightmare to get it running at more than 20FPS, it was engine troubles I think.

I've heard it was designed for single-core computers, if you can believe it.

I don't know how that company manages to stay afloat if they put so much effort into making games on obsolete engines. "AGE" is literally the name of it, LMAO. Maybe it's the "grognard" 200IQ super-genius super-autists who can afford to pay for it and who don't find the time going by trying to understand it all and don't care about UI and graphics compared to newer games.

No.

I will be genuinely sad when he retires.

He reminds me a lot of one of my university lecturers. Nice guy but a real stick in the mud, I bet he's the sort who attends AGMs and plays the stock market (safe banking shares only) in his leisure time.

Reminder that Frogweeb said this:

>Damn, I miss when Britannia ruled the waves

Hey, it's not like Britain took the waves from us. Somebody's gotta rule the waves - it might as well be the country that sends 28 battleships after the Russians because the sunk a fishing boat.

He's a Pr*d

had a teacher who looked like her

WTF I hate him now!

>who attends AGMs and plays the stock market
When he's not playing polo with his fellow Prods.

wtf, me too

The Spanish, the French, or the Germans would have HEEMed them had they not "ruled the waves".

And don't forget about the waters that would be ours if we had the north. Those are waves.

>Ireland in 2017
>People still practicing religion of any kind

crying

again

>tfw scotland single-handedly won the 30 years war and saved the protestant faith from certain destruction

Do you genuinely and unironically consider yourself religious?
Good for you if you do, I'm just surprised.

>The Spanish, the French, or the Germans would have HEEMed them had they not "ruled the waves".
The French and Spanish lost at Trafalgar despite significantly outnumbering the Brits. That's pretty disgraceful desu.

>And don't forget about the waters that would be ours if we had the north. Those are waves.
There are no waves in those waters. Don't believe Unionist lies.

>The Spanish, the French, or the Germans would have HEEMed them had they not "ruled the waves".
But we did. And as a result of it we made the Spanish, French and Germans HEEM each other.

That was Sweden.
Same shit, different cucks.

There you go again.
Being unable to tell the difference between "should" and "could".

No, I was just baiting for (You)'s.

Though I think the most ironic part about "le atheism" meme is that most people who make fun of it probably don't practice religion themselves either.

>I'm just surprised.
Says a lot about modern Ireland.

The Spanish never really HEEM'd any of the European powers during the period that the UK was the dominant naval power.

>Says a lot about modern Ireland.
And the world in general?

Sweden quite when their king died. Proud Scotland fought alongside our protestant French brothers to free the people of europe from rome once and for all to the end.

Smells like samefagging.

>The Spanish never really HEEM'd any of the European powers
They got caught up in a lot of smaller wars on too many fronts, the main one being the Netherlands.

Of course, France was always trying to sabotage the Catholic side because it put its secular interests over seeing Spain and Austria succeed against the heretics.

yeah she was a ride
a lot of irish women dye their hair blonde and cake themselves in makeup

I have a prod lecturer who literally plays the stock market and shows his shares in class

Yeah but they got HEEMED by Napoleon which allowed Britain and Portugal to use their country to HEEM france.

A national tragedy.

>our protestant French brothers
Wut?

>Of course, France was always trying to sabotage the Catholic side because it put its secular interests over seeing Spain and Austria succeed against the heretics.
People like to accuse the UK of being the one who was constantly meddling in European affairs, but France has a lot to answer for given their seriously questionable motivations in a number of crucial conflicts on the continent.
>a lot of irish women dye their hair blonde and cake themselves in makeup
To be fair, I think nearly every secondary school in Ireland has a teacher like that.

France deserves the demographic HEEMing it's getting as much as the English do.

>That one teacher that gave me an erection literally every time I was in her class
Good thing I was wearing tight trousers

yeah. Looks stupid

theres a lad on here that lives in the town beside me though. Could be the same teacher

>People like to accuse the UK
The Uk only every sided with the weak against the strong in Europe. It's ironic they all hate us for it. But as Bigman Starkey said, people hate being saved by foreigners.

>Yeah but they got HEEMED by Napoleon which allowed Britain and Portugal to use their country to HEEM france.
Truly a glorious moment for Spain.

France has a bad hangover from its time as a great power and I always get the impression that there is some bitterness that their tenure as the world's dominant power was so short. As such, France strives to bring other countries into its sphere of influence - which is incidentally one of the reasons France has always been such a strong backer of the EU and gets pissy when Germany dominates it. Even outside of Europe, France was still meddling in Northern and Central Africa up until the late 90's. In fact, their continued involvement in Mali could be construed as continued meddling.

>The Uk only every sided with the weak against the strong in Europe
Let's not paint that as being altruistic though. The UK always carefully calculated who to back for its own benefit.

>not wearing a skirt to school
Not very progressive of you, lad.

This guy walks up behind your Smithwick's and slaps it on it's bottom and says
>I can feel the blood of Heremon pulsing through my veins!

What do?

> I always get the impression that there is some bitterness that their tenure as the world's dominant power was so short.
When was France the dominant power? They had superiority over Europe for a bit, but in colonies they were usually outclassed by the Spaniards, Dutch, Portuguese and later the British.

>The Uk only every sided with the evil against the Catholic in Europe
There we go.

The only time they didn't entirely fuck it up was the Napoleonic wars, and that's cos France were being liberal cunts. WW2 from a certain point of view, but they're the ones who let the war start, while they got off with barely a fraction of what continental Europe had to go through.

I'm more talking about the historical choices, stuff like the Impious Alliance, the Thirty Years War, and then the revolution. And yet they all celebrate that and have their children taught that by force of law, while they demolish churches and import Muslims. To hell with France.

you need to calm down mate

>filename

Welcome back, I'm Bryan Dobson.

>War of Spanish succession
Try to stop France dominating a smaller weaker nation
>War of Austrian succession
>Seven Years war
Try to stop France, Austria and Russia dominating a smaller weaker nation
>Napoleonic War
>WW1
Try to stop Germany dominating a smaller weaker nation
>WW2
Try to stop Germany dominating a smaller weaker nation
Even during the war of 1812 and 1776 one of Britain's objectives was a state for natives.

Fuck of Limmy ya tim cunt

>Even during the war of 1812 and 1776 one of Britain's objectives was a state for natives

>all the while dominating a smaller weaker nation itself

Hello, I'm Bryan Dobson.

>Fuck of Limmy ya tim cunt

translate pls

You were part of our nation, different & unrelated situation.

Fuck off Limmy you catholic vagina.

>When was France the dominant power?
Tough question to answer decisively. With the exception of Britain, it's rare that there is an extended period of time in post-Roman Europe where you can easily point to the dominant European power. This is especially true between the 16th and 18th centuries where dominant status was in constant flux. My own personal opinion to the question of France's dominant period would either be the first half of the 18th century if I'm feeling generous, and the Napoleonic era if I'm not.

>altruist anglo meme
The UK has only ever involved itself in foreign conflicts for self-interest (the same can be said for almost every other country in the world too of course).

Q - who is the biggest man in this thread?

A - I am.

It's me, Bryan Dobson.

Limmy is Scotland's only export

>You were part of our nation
Wrong.

I know you're just meming, but this is what I was pointing out to Frogweeb about how dishonest arguments use the "motte and bailey" tactic, and throw divergent conceptual framings of the issue at you in order to divide and confound your ability to argue at any specific argument being put forth (there being none).

Is "Limmy" a person or a characteristic?

Also what is a "tim"?

>but this is what I was pointing out to Frogweeb about how dishonest arguments use
Hey, don't be calling my arguments dishonest. Unlike the Brit, I have no vested interest in the vast majority of the historical discussions that I have here and therefore have no motivation to be dishonest. You just get pissy when I don't abide by your arbitrary rules of engagement.

I would say France was a dominant power during the war of Spanish Succession. But I don't know enough about 1600's to say when they started. After that war it becomes a muddle of European nations that counterbalance each other and then after the 7 years war Britain starts to scoot ahead.
>The UK has only ever involved itself in foreign conflicts for self-interest
Like every country ever

Joined the Alt-Right lads

Tim/Timmy/Timothy is what we call taigs or fenians in Scotland

>he isn't Alt-Lite
lmao how's the weather on the wrong side of history

the limmy show is a scottish comedy thing
tim is Timothy Byrne, a bloke with paranoid schizophrenia who seems to think all his neighbours are out to get him and stuff. He makes youtube videos every day doing karaoke of the same songs. Its funny for a while until I realised he was probably a normal guy until the mental illness fucked over his life

Joined the Ctrl-Left lads

would join the alt right but i dont like slavs

>I would say France was a dominant power during the war of Spanish Succession
One of the main reasons I selected the first half of the 18th century for my generous answer. But you raise a good point in addressing when exactly did that period of dominance begin. Similarly I am exceptionally weak on anything that happened in Europe prior to 1700.

>Like every country ever
That's what I said.

What's the right side of history though?

Joined the Shift-Up lads

COME LAUGH WITH US LADS

→ → → → →
→ → → → →
→ → → → →

>not aligning with the Slavs for their superior war music videos
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets

We now go live to our European correspondent who can hopefully give us a translation of what's going on in Croatia.

Did Ireland do anything of note during the Middle Ages? Where there any Irish Crusaders?

saved important literature and discovered the Americas
taught the English to read

Hard to say since most medieval writers called us Scots and rarely made a distinction between us and our north British cousins.

Alri lads, how's things?

> discovered the Americas

Communists making me angry again, lads. They're everywhere I go online outside of Sup Forums these days.

I just don't know how somebody can be be so ignorant as to believe that Communism can ever work.

t. left-leaning authoritarian

>going online
lmao just play pool at the pub

The main evening news with me, Bryan Dobson.

This meme hasn't started to annoy me yet. Keep at it.

Don't even know who Brian Dobson is

>I hope next time they try communism it won't be ruined by human nature

This meme has started to annoy me already. Stop it.

>I hope next time they try communism it won't be ruined by human nature

>Don't even know who Brian Dobson is
If we ever needed more proof that you're not at all Irish, this would be it.

Cute Poi.

>If we ever needed more proof that you're not at all Irish, this would be it.
I watch BBC...

We now go live to our Northern Ireland correspondent to ask why does not appreciate the superb newscasting of me, Bryan Dobson.

BBC has no ads why would I bother with other news?

Sorry Bri

Never noticed it was spelled Bryan.
Thanks Dobbolad.

I MADE THE BBC

I'm Bryan Dobson.

Sorry, you're right.