Do any of you ever imagine that someone else is seeing through your eyes...

Do any of you ever imagine that someone else is seeing through your eyes? Like seeing and hearing everything you are but they don't know what you're thinking so you can kind of direct it all in your brain while your eyes are the camera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLVltgXAXP0
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*hits blunt*

I mostly do this when I'm sober but it could be related to the amount of drugs I've done in my life I suppose.

you mean like in another times forgotten space, your eyes looked from your mothers face?

I've had this idea since I was a kid. It really bothered me especially when I was younger. Now I'm cool with it.

No but I'm paranoid that dead people can read my thoughts and see what I'm doing.

You're probably imagining things.

We can.

youtu.be/XLVltgXAXP0

I feel like people that i know are watching me from my eyes and im the camera, crazy

Done this often when bored, didnt think much about it, dont overthink it user

I don't really worry about it. I've thought about it for as long as I can remember.

You mean like with the chips implanted in your eyes at birth?
Cuz thats CIA level classification and we can't tell you about it.

I don't actually believe it. I just imagine. Like what if someone was seeing what I was seeing? Then I look around at things I'd want them to see and stare in the mirror imagining someone else is staring back through my own eyes.

that CGPgrey guy did a video about how our left and right hemispheres are two different parts working together, maybe you're experiencing the other half of the brain trying to do something?
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

It's called being a person. Anybody with a brain will eventually wonder how people take them in.

I've had a similar feeling. But it's more 'I am the only consciousness I know exists, why am I experiencing me and not someone else? why am I not able to go from person to person?'

it's like, why am I special? instead of feeling a disconnected feeling, I feel like I am trapped controlling this one specific body, but like I'm not really connected to it.

The more you listen to other people's experiences, the more you realize people are largely the same when it comes to thought structure. I used to think this as well. It is actually a huge relief when you find out you aren't the only sentient, angry, unhappy person on the planet.

oh yea, I def agree with that. thinking I'm special is the wrong word I guess. it's more like the matrix or something. obviously that's just the way my head's trying to rationalize existential nonsense, but it's still weird.

>Thinking about life and various ways to improve my future
>Pretend that I'm telling a how-to-guide to nobody

Am I the only one?

I do this probably every day of my life, kinda like it

OP, look up disassociation. If thus impacts you negatively at all, definitely look it up.

If its just you spacing out and daydreaming the whatever man, you do you

Yes, OP. You are part of an objective consciousness that is experiencing itself subjectively, and these moments of self-awareness are when you recognize the totality of all consciousness as a singularity.

Keep practicing this line of thought, and allow yourself to drift into others' bodies. Everything you have ever wanted is either being experienced by someone or has been.

Also, watch Being John Malkovitch.

didn't understand the post or read the thread

quality shitpost, newfriend.