My gf is so autistic that she believes in tarro cards and shit and actually thinks her dreams are real and her retarded...

my gf is so autistic that she believes in tarro cards and shit and actually thinks her dreams are real and her retarded thinking is efecting our relationship. what do?

Break up with her?

Look for an out at the earliest convenience, delusional people will eventually meltdown and take everyone with them.

Are you seriously that retarded that you have a gf into that shit? Get rid of her, dumbcunt

>Tarro cards

Get used to it. You won't find one that doesn't think believe in ridiculous shit.

tarot card are real things man and they know all
>unlike you

Tell her to give you evidence or you're leaving

Use it to your advantage
>I totally agree with you I have the same visions/dreams
>my dreams portray me busting in your mouth

[citation needed]

Well, the Devil, The fool and the lovers reversed suggests that you're a dumb faggot

OP here its just stupid shit like "oh i had a dream you cheated on me, so i know youre a cheater!"

straight up dumb shit

Tell her that's probably just some local bitch that's jealous of her and is sending negative energies into her dreams to mess up your relationship so she can take you away.

This will be doubly effective if she has any friends that are into it. Chicks will go fucking nutso on each other for shit like that.

I actually went through a nearly similar situation OP. Just leave and don't end up waiting for the shitstorm. Trust me. It's not worth it man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im doing it

Seriously OP. I'm trying to help you. Run. Don't be a child and play games back. Just run and don't look back.

help her to be a better version of herself

c:

Don't be a dick and break up with her for her sake. You're obviously to close minded to just let her be.

Underrated post

Leave the crazy bitch?

What a retard. Stop wasting your time

>Being close minded to other people's beliefs

is that way son.